Royal Guard (Bleach) in Naruto verse

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They in the Continent and Sub Rel range with solid hax right?
In the anime it was revealed that they had their power sealed, when three of them die, one of they can use their true power as it shakes the heaven and earth of the three realms while they are in the king's palace, which is another dimension.

Senjumaru was the one who released her Bankai that killed and sealed the entire Sternritters Elite + Jugram and Uryuu in garments and as a side effect of her spiritual pressure alone shook the three worlds.

So they would be between Multi-Continent to Planet level because their power affects the balance that keeps the three worlds separate.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
They are absolutely Planetary now when they go unrestricted but we gotta stick to the Blood Oath(Though this doesn't matter to Ichibei so fuck) so basically, they absolutely run through the Narutoverse and beats everyone's ass for free now.

Basically, the King is back on top baby!
Shaking a planet doesn’t equate to being planet level but pop off

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Still get wrecked by any one of the Top Tiers just less decisively so.

Against the whole verse, their getting slaughtered

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Shaking 3 Planets including the Clouds, the Atmosphere and the Pressure itself absolutely does, genius...
It doesn’t, like that’s not even close lol shaking a planet doesn’t come close to blasting it’s entire mass passed the escape velocity of its gravitational binding energy even if you triple it and try to add unquantifiable values like “shaking the atmosphere”…genius…

It doesn’t, like that’s not even close lol shaking a planet doesn’t come close to blasting it’s entire mass passed the escape velocity of its gravitational binding energy even if you triple it and try to add unquantifiable values like “shaking the atmosphere”…genius…

Well no one cares what you think in the first place, the consensus here was long spoken for and you haven't proved dick.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Well no one cares what you think in the first place, the consensus here was long spoken for and you haven't proved dick.
Except it clearly hasn't...and the burden of proof of shaking a planet = planet busting is on you...and you need a better argument than just empty ad hominems and "trust me bro"

Except it clearly hasn't...and the burden of proof of shaking a planet = planet busting is on you...and you need a better argument than just empty ad hominems and "trust me bro"
Except we have the Burden of Proof that we literally see the Royal Realm, Soul Society and the World of the Living shake, the former is nothing but Sky.

I feel you have no goddamned idea of how much level of power that would entail but that does tend to track from your record books.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Except we have the Burden of Proof that we literally see the Royal Realm, Soul Society and the World of the Living shake, the former is nothing but Sky.

I feel you have no goddamned idea of how much level of power that would entail but that does tend to track from your record books.
All right, why don't you show me your calc for it. Walk me through your process of how "Shaking the sky" rounded you at least 57 Zettatons
raiden.png

All right, why don't you show me your calc for it. Walk me through your process of how "Shaking the sky" rounded you at least 57 Zettatons
raiden.png

How about you go ask around instead of trying to pretend you are anymore correct than any of us?
@Blade @Crimson Dragoon You guys want to chip in for this?

EDIT: It's even dumber that we NEED numbers to point out how powerful a feat even is right now...
IWD is right again in how poisonous that shit is...

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I agree with the notion that shaking a planet doesn't mean it's planet level. You don't need to have planet busting level energy to do that.

But I think shaking three different planet size dimensions at the same time should be comfortably planet level. Even by eyeballing it.

I would tend to agree if he shook just Earth. Yeah it wouldn't be a planet level thing. But she shook three earth size dimensions. And I think saying that's planet level is worth scale.

Imho.

I like how your argument went from “you’re too dumb to understand the physics of shaking the sky”
to
“Guys help he’s asking math questions :catsad

That's not really making any grand stand of a point there dumbass...
Again, it shook 3 Planet sized Dimensions including the very atmosphere and everything about it.
Again, you are being an absolute idiot pretending he's smarter than he is as per the fucking usual, including asking for calcs when the most basic eyeball would tell you I'm right!

Go back to Fanverse, it would fit you much better for the clown you are.

Back