• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Royal Guard (Bleach) in Naruto verse

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Fuck it
Let's just go with a super low end of 1 sextillion. That's about 2.4x10^11 tons of tnt. The same amount of energy as the asteroid that slapped mercury. Triple thay shit, cause we shaking 3 planets here, that gets you 7.2x10^11 tons of tnt. Which is 8k times less than what's needed to destroy the earth.

This doesn't take into account anything in between those places nor the distances apart and it's using the lowest end possible. BUT most importantly this math is coming from me of all people and I have no idea wtf I'm doing so don't take this as legit in any form till someone with skills does it

:hestonpls

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Fuck it
Let's just go with a super low end of 1 sextillion. That's about 2.4x10^11 tons of tnt. The same amount of energy as the asteroid that slapped mercury. Triple thay shit, cause we shaking 3 planets here, that gets you 7.2x10^11 tons of tnt. Which is 8k times less than what's needed to destroy the earth.

This doesn't take into account anything in between those places nor the distances apart and it's using the lowest end possible. BUT most importantly this math is coming from me of all people and I have no idea wtf I'm doing so don't take this as legit in any form till someone with skills does it

:hestonpls
This thread's getting out of hand, so I think it's best if I just dip, everyone's free to come to whatever conclusion they come to but I just wanted to share this at least. I recall someone on here saying that the Soul King's palace is excluded from SS ( even though I recall them being physically in the same space since characters travelled back and forth) I went ahead and differentiated between the two here. Again I don't know what the accepted distance between the realms are or what size we have the dimensions themselves at. But I'll assume the distance between them as the same as the diameter of the realms themselves. Going by square inverse law with the palace as the epicenter for where it stretched out (I used 100 pixel circles for the realms because its a flat round number) the diameter of the shockwave would be 550 pixels. x5.5 the diameter of the individual realms.

If we go by Earth's diameter as the diameter of the realms (extremely low end since that doesn't account for the atmosphere but shaking the atmosphere seems pretty unquantifiable so whatever) the surface area of Earth = 5.1e+8 km^2 and the surface area of the shockwave is 1.54e+10 km^2 the shockwave's surface area would be x30.1960784314 that, if you do want to multiply that with the low end of 240 Gigatons shaking the Earth it would be 7.24 Teratons (Country level).

Or we could go with Earth->Moon distance for the realms' diameter (400,616.8 km [earth->moon distance + Earth and moon's diameter]) that would make the diameter of the shockwave 2,203,392.4 km and a surface area of 1.53e+13 km^2 divide that by the surface area of Earth (5.1e+8 km^2) the difference means the shockwave is x30,000 multiply that with the 240 Gigatons (1 Teraton if you want) that would be 7.2 Petatons (Continent level) (30 Petatons if you want to use the 1 teraton comparison).

That's again assuming that all of the realms distance between each other would be the same distance as their respective diameters, if you want to go by the distance Ichigo's group travelled through via the Dangai and Garganta I personally think it would be much much lower (you might as well put them next to each other the difference would be pretty imperceptible because the group didn't really seem to run for very long when they reached SS in the first arc). or if you like you can't really use square inverse law because they're in completely separate realities and thereby making the distance unquantifiable you could probably use the Earth-Moon distance above (5.04e+11 km^2 from 400,616.8 km) get the difference from Earth's surface area (5.1e+8 km^2) to get a difference of x988.235294118 multiply that by the 240 gigatons then multiply that by 3 (because Earth,SS and HM realms being affected) would get 711.529 Teratons (Country+ level). I don't think you could factor in "shaking the sky" or the empty void of space between Earth and the moon since for any of these that's pretty unquantifiable and there's not really a method i've seen that you could apply things like seismic or earthquake style calcs for the sky or space plus the mass of the Earth's atmosphere is only a millionth of the mass of the earth itself so I don't think that would add much (outer space even less so) I added only what I think would be quantifiable values (ie the shaking of the planets themselves and the use of square inverse law)

For the largest difference above (the shockwave with the earth-moon distance for each realm) If we go by volume instead of surface area then via the diameter the result would be 5.6e+18 km^3 for the shockwave divide that by the the Earth's volume (1.08e+12) gives a difference of x5,185,185.18519 multiply that with the 240 gigatons that reached up to above 1.24 Exatons which would still be in the Multi-Continent range and be around 1/23rd Moon level (which the OBD wiki has at 29.6 Exatons). That's as high as I could get with it.

But that's just what I came up with personally, everyone else is free to draw their own conclusions. I don't think Sailor or Xho will be satisfied with these results regardless so I'll just move on to a different thread because my back and forth with them will just get more derailed, I just wanted to share my two cents before dipping out of this thread.

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
9118841-img_4179.jpeg

More proof it shook everything around the three worlds rather than just 3 planets

So it crossed whatever distance yada yada yada

Why is this calc not accepted?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Why is this calc not accepted?

In short, here the Bleach worlds were taken to be Earth-sized while the calculation assumes they are the size of the universe.

In short, here the Bleach worlds were taken to be Earth-sized while the calculation assumes they are the size of the universe.
The 3 worlds specifically are considered to be earth sized here or the whole of the 3 realms? The calc should be fine to go off universe size because Shutara shook the entirety of the 3 realms, which would be universe sized together.

Some believe each realm is universe sized but I don't agree with that. The SK split apart the original universe into the 3 realms so it should only be together that they're a full universe unless proven otherwise.

The 3 worlds specifically are considered to be earth sized here or the whole of the 3 realms? The calc should be fine to go off universe size because Shutara shook the entirety of the 3 realms, which would be universe sized together.

Some believe each realm is universe sized but I don't agree with that. The SK split apart the original universe into the 3 realms so it should only be together that they're a full universe unless proven otherwise.

The 3 Worlds are shown to be Earth Sized since Memories of a Nobody, which Kubo not only considers canon but even tells you to watch the movie to understand what the Valley of Screams is in the final arc.
The only reason to believe the 3 Worlds are Universe Sized is because "It doesn't make sense for no one on Earth to talk about it since we believe they did the Moon Landing and other such things" when nothing in Bleach ever states anything of the sort.

We've seen the genuine Space of Bleach... it's the Garganta and there is literally nothing there but a void whatsoever as the Precipice World was created by the Soul Reapers themselves.

The 3 Worlds are shown to be Earth Sized since Memories of a Nobody, which Kubo not only considers canon but even tells you to watch the movie to understand what the Valley of Screams is in the final arc.
The only reason to believe the 3 Worlds are Universe Sized is because "It doesn't make sense for no one on Earth to talk about it since we believe they did the Moon Landing and other such things" when nothing in Bleach ever states anything of the sort.

We've seen the genuine Space of Bleach... it's the Garganta and there is literally nothing there but a void whatsoever as the Precipice World was created by the Soul Reapers themselves.
The garganta is just the space in-between realms. And it's not that big, at least in length, judging by how quickly Ichigo and co. ran through it.

How would you make sense of the the sun, moon, and stars if the 3 realms are only made up of the 3 planets and nothing else?

The garganta is the space in-between realms. And it's not that big, at least in length, judging by how quickly Ichigo and co. ran through it.

How would you make sense of the the sun, moon, and stars if the 3 realms are only the 3 planets and nothing else?

I take it the same way you see a Reality Marble in the Nasuverse:
It's just the Reality you see artificially created but it doesn't mean the Sun or Stars actually exist in the slightest.
It makes more sense when you realize The Soul King's Almighty created the 3 Worlds from the Original World and Hell has always existed as a literal void in the Garganta.

EDIT: This is more obvious in the Memories of a Nobody movie in the climax when you see the World of the Living about to slam into the Soul Society... all you see is just the Earth(You primarily see Karakura Town but it's just Earth), no Stars, No Sun, No Universe.

I take it the same way you see a Reality Marble in the Nasuverse:
It's just the Reality you see artificially created but it doesn't mean the Sun or Stars actually exist in the slightest.
It makes more sense when you realize The Soul King's Almighty created the 3 Worlds from the Original World and Hell has always existed as a literal void in the Garganta.
I don't really follow what you mean by they don't actually exist, I'm not familiar with Fate. Could you elaborate on that?

Hell is a good point though. It's part of the original universe but not considered part of the 3 realms asfaik, so the 3 realms together probably wouldn't be a full universe size regardless.

I don't really follow what you mean by they don't actually exist, I'm not familiar with Fate. Could you elaborate on that?

Alright to put it in better terms, someone creates a place that comes off like it's own world with a Sun and Stars... but neither of those are legit in any fashion because they are just illusions.
So basically, they are just there for set dressing and little else.
It's the same deal for the Soul Society and Heuco Muendo(Which for the latter is eternal night with a single Crescent Moon in the sky).

Hell is a good point though. It's part of the original universe but not considered part of the 3 realms asfaik, so the 3 realms together wouldn't be a full universe size regardless.

To be frank, it never was. Even with the pretty good diagrams Kubo made of the 3 Worlds, The Garganta and the Precipice World, the genuine space between the 3 Worlds... is not as Vast as people think it is and it's only blocked by various Dimensional Barriers that are also not as strong as people say they are.

Now, the Anime's Final Arc could actually change things for real but to be honest: I don't see it because Kubo himself heavily limited the power of the 3 Worlds itself due to everyone else not being even at the Soul King's Zenith can do what he does, meaning the power needed to keep up the Cycle of Souls... doesn't mean you are Prime Soul King level or even close to his dead corpse(As again, Yhwach had issues even assimilating the Soul King's Corpse into himself and had to cast off a great deal of his power to do so).

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
The locations are canon, but the events weren’t.
That’s like saying Op movies are canon because they have dedicated chapters in manga canon.

We do know the sun exists in bleach verse, Yama even referenced how hot it is. Several of kubo’s extras and sketches have planets and stars, one even mentions galaxies.

Stars are also mentioned in canon.

Garganta isn’t the space of bleach, it’s a separate dimension that separates the other realms.
In the first place, outer space is a real concept in bleach and we can see that ichigo, uryuu, and chad breathing inside garganta just fine.

Also, they aren’t even in the same dimension so I don’t know how anyone can claim that it is outer space.
You won’t reach garganta just by flying a rocket.

On another note Universal scale is also supported regardless if you think gremmy created outer space or made a portal to the outer space, it would exist eitherway.

Back