VS Battle Sailor Galaxia (Anime) vs Beerus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Again, Hakai can literally make people cease to exist and not even end up in the cycle of creation and we have had Frieza and Goku withstand weaker versions of Hakai as is.
Why would Soul Theft be out of their league when they have taken basically have their existence be completely threatened?
Yeah honestly I don't get this, just because one ability is theoretically more "impressive" doesn't mean a similar ability that's in the same category would get resisted.

Ripping out someone's soul = / = destroying said soul (yes I know it's existence erasure but w/e).

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
oAzHsV3.jpeg

uW8RLh0.jpeg

:risitas

AllForOne

Illustrious
Again, Hakai can literally make people cease to exist and not even end up in the cycle of creation and we have had Frieza and Goku withstand weaker versions of Hakai as is.
Why would Soul Theft be out of their league when they have taken basically have their existence be completely threatened?
You can't necessarily take one application of a general ability and use it to assume a character can do another similar. I could technically use that same logic to say that Galaxia outright resists Hakai since she resisted her own soul hax. But that would be dump, because she resisted having her soul stolen; not being destroyed.

Beerus can resist existence destruction, which includes soul erasure, but he has not shown the ability to resist soul theft. This hax is also based on magic and not ki.

Hakai is existence destruction, not simply soul destruction.
You're right. My bad.

I don't know, still gotta hand it to Beerus as while the Star Seed works differently, we have seen strong enough Z-Fighters can actually fight off having their Souls destroyed by weaker Hakai blasts in the Anime.
How truly strong is Manga Galaxia's Star Seed to be able to destroy his Soul?
It's a little complicated. In the manga, star seeds are not souls. They are more like an informational seed for your being. Souls exist separately along with the physical body and both cease to exist when it is removed / stolen. (tldr; Its really, really meta)

Beerus actually should resist the destruction effect in the manga. I don't think that's being debated.

But for the anime, its just simply soul theft. The body still exists but turns into a soulless monster under Galaxia's control.

Yeah honestly I don't get this, just because one ability is theoretically more "impressive" doesn't mean a similar ability that's in the same category would get resisted.

Ripping out someone's soul = / = destroying said soul (yes I know it's existence erasure but w/e).

It's due to how Hakai works as a whole as it basically can destroy your physical body AND your soul either together or separate. While I know someone will point out Soul Rip can be different, I don't really think it is that majorly different in the long term.

AllForOne

Illustrious
They are not independent since they both attack the soul

She quite literally has nothing on Beerus
So you concede that she can resist hakai too? Since they are all one concept as you claim. :kobeha

I didn't know Beerus had the eighth sense. Must have missed that arc.

Would have your chi getting drained from you be something similar to that? I remember Moro having that type of ability when he Force Drained (lol) Vegeta and Goku when he got his magic powers back.

ch1A742.jpg
He drains life energy, so probably not. Galaxia specifically takes your soul. She can even do it on a planetary scale. (In the final episodes, she is extracting star seeds from all of the humans on earth)

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hakai is existence destruction, not simply soul destruction.
Yep. It's a major difference.

Beerus wins easily due to speed and destructive power anyway. The anime version of Galaxia does not have universal scaling.

Speaking of ... many of those Sailor Moon profiles are BADLY out of date.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yep. It's a major difference.

Beerus wins easily due to speed and destructive power anyway. The anime version of Galaxia does not have universal scaling.

Speaking of ... many of those Sailor Moon profiles are BADLY out of date.
what even does anime sailor moon cap out at

I've seen the first 3 seasons and the most notable feat I can remember is a planet level bomb from R that didnt scale to anyone

unless I really misremembered Pharaoh 90 the anime just wasn't that impressive, I know the manga has crazy ass feats though

haven't seen Super S or Stars though to be fair

AllForOne

Illustrious
Speaking of ... many of those Sailor Moon profiles are BADLY out of date
I wanna update them, but I don't even know what's appropriate anymore lmao. We don't even have profiles for the anime versions yet.

what even does anime sailor moon cap out at
Multi-solar system level for sure. Galaxia's battle with the starlights were creating massive explosions all across the milk way.

But what's weird is I've seen claims for universal and hell even multiversal anime SM. Which is what gave me the idea for this thread.

There is also an original video game that has a somewhat solid multiversal feat. Villain fucking up a tower that held all of the timelines or something like that. Idek know if it can be scaled to the anime even at that.

Beerus wins easily due to speed and destructive power anyway.
What do you make of this?

VSB uses it to justify quadrillions mftl+ anime Sailor Moon.

Here is the scene too for better context.

AllForOne

Illustrious
If anything it's more destructive since it literally wipes you from existence
Very much so.

But in this case, Galaxia isn't using any kind of existence erasure or soul destruction (which Beerus has by default, if I'm assuming how ee works correctly). She is stealing the person's soul. Which Beerus hasn't shown resistance too.

Doesn't change anything though. His DC and Speed are superior.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wanna update them, but I don't even know what's appropriate anymore lmao. We don't even have profiles for the anime versions yet.

Multi-solar system level for sure. Galaxia's battle with the starlights were creating massive explosions all across the milk way.

But what's weird is I've seen claims for universal and hell even multiversal anime SM. Which is what gave me the idea for this thread.

There is also an original video game that has a somewhat solid multiversal feat. Villain fucking up a tower that held all of the timelines or something like that. Idek know if it can be scaled to the anime even at that.

What do you make of this?

VSB uses it to justify quadrillions mftl+ anime Sailor Moon.

Here is the scene too for better context.

We don't know how far away Pharaoh 90 was, if I'm not mistaken.

And even if it was pretty far in the galaxy, it's not nearly enough.

As for the profiles, I updated a few of them a while ago. Universal scaling goes to people greater in power than two Silver Crystals. Galaxy+ goes to people more powerful than Pharaoh 90 (so all the Senshi in Eternal Forms and Galaxia). You can look at those as guides if you're volunteering.

AllForOne

Illustrious
We don't know how far away Pharaoh 90 was, if I'm not mistaken.

And even if it was pretty far in the galaxy, it's not nearly enough.
That's what I thought too. But there is this particular frame that I think is where they're basing it from.

You can see several galaxies enveloped by the pink light. Seems like just background to me. But its being used to justify quadrillions times mftl.

As for the profiles, I updated a few of them a while ago. Universal scaling goes to people greater in power than two Silver Crystals. Galaxy+ goes to people more powerful than Pharaoh 90 (so all the Senshi in Eternal Forms and Galaxia). You can look at those as guides if you're volunteering.
Galaxia scales to universal I think.

The holy grail contained all of the scouts power. Including Chibiusa and Mamoru's Link Link (So two silver crystals and the golden crystal)

This is what allows her to transform into her eternal form.

Galaxia actually destroys the same holy grail while only in Civilian form. Link

Her sailor crystal is also > the silver crystal in DC according to statement

And then all of the members of Shadow Galactica receive their powers directly from Galaxia too. They were able to compete with the eternal senshi, who are all galaxy+ individually

AllForOne

Illustrious
Out of curiosity, I've been looking into the Eternal Edition translations of the manga. It's the definitive english translation.

And boy does it specify some things a lot better

Link

It states pretty clearly that the lambda power restores everything to a static universe.

@Nevermind Does this change things? :hm Should only scale to Sailor Cosmos / Lambda Usagi

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't think so. We've always known that, well, at least once the new translations cleared things up. Universe+.

Back