VS Battle Sailor Galaxia (Anime) vs Beerus

AllForOne

Illustrious
I don't think so. We've always known that, well, at least once the new translations cleared things up. Universe+.
Does this put the two characters in question at the high end of Universe+? I think we were using baseline universal up until now.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does this put the two characters in question at the high end of Universe+? I think we were using baseline universal up until now.
Baseline universal first came in the fight with Nemesis relatively early, although that took two crystals. I think that once you get to Eternal Sailor Moon level it's universe+ and then Sailor Cosmos and Chaos would be high universe+.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Baseline universal first came in the fight with Nemesis relatively early, although that took two crystals. I think that once you get to Eternal Sailor Moon level it's universe+ and then Sailor Cosmos and Chaos would be high universe+.
What's the difference between the two?

AllForOne

Illustrious
If Goku is Universe+ then I'd wager that Beerus may be Mid tier since he's above Goku and Vegeta respectively

Just an example
Is universe 7 infinite or finite?

I recall only the World of Void being the former, but we don't accept that as a feat apparently?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Is universe 7 infinite or finite?

I recall only the World of Void being the former, but we don't accept that as a feat apparently?
Neither are really treated as infinite. “Infinite is just flowery dialogue used to describe universes/realities in fiction

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
1d7be124bc3120bfc297c9978349f919.jpg

870458535281d3dfce64d423354091b1.jpg

AllForOne

Illustrious
Another interesting change. The "lighting up the universe" calc is now null and void. Both the Kodansha and Eternal volumes reference it as spreading across just the galaxy.

Crazy how the fan translations use "universe" explicitly there, but not in any of the other more important feats / statements.

...Now I'm curious what lighting up the milky way galaxy will come out as. 🤔

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
So you're referring to that one statement of Universe 7 being endless? Cause that's the only time I think they've used that language. Can't remember exactly where they said it though.

So they are finite universes?
afaik we treat the DB universe as finite but larger than our observable universe

AllForOne

Illustrious
afaik we treat the DB universe as finite but larger than our observable universe
Sailor Cosmos, Lambda Usagi, and Sailor Chaos via scaling should be superior then. High Universal+ on a static universe model.

Galaxia, Eternal SM, and everybody else remains outclassed heavily in the stat departments.

Mondak

Preeminent
Sailor Cosmos, Lambda Usagi, and Sailor Chaos via scaling should be superior then. High Universal+ on a static universe model.

Galaxia, Eternal SM, and everybody else remains outclassed heavily in the stat departments.
The Daizenshuu does say that the universe is endless with innumerable galaxies.

Last edited:

AllForOne

Illustrious
The Daizenshuu does say that the universe is endless with innumerable galaxies.

This seems like a case of flowery language to me. It dances around the concept of infinity, which it should just outright say. (you could try and check the raw japanese to see if the kanji are different. Translations can matter in these types of situations)

Plus, if the universe was infinite, how can they travel by ship to universe six?

Mondak

Preeminent
This seems like a case of flowery language to me. It dances around the concept of infinity, which it should just outright say. (you could try and check the raw japanese to see if the kanji are different. Translations can matter in these types of situations)

Plus, if the universe was infinite, how can they travel by ship to universe six?
Ehh, it could just be flowery language.

But the same Daizenshuu does use the word infinite when referencing the universe the Kaio govern

So that's twice in the Daizenshuu the universe has been called endless or infinite.

And yeah, it's weird how they were able to fly outside the universe. Don't have an answer for that one
:mjlol

Back