VS Battle Sailor Galaxia (Anime) vs Beerus

AllForOne

Illustrious
32890955080_b68178e456.jpg

VS

dragon-ball-heroes-beerus-anime-1214914.jpeg

It's been about two years since ScrewAttack's Beerus vs Galaxia matchup. I think it's pretty clear his DC dwarfs anything Sailor Moon has shown in the manga.

But it's a good thing the Anime is its own timeline! (and has a completely different scaling and set of feats)

So, this is (Toei-verse) Sailor Galaxia vs Canon Beerus (Dragon Ball Heroes sux; but they stomp)

Setting: Galaxy Cauldron

Three matches:

Round 1 is as is blood-lusted

Round 2 will feature them In-Character

Round 3 is speed equalized

Who wins?

RESULTS

Beerus is the clear winner. Anime Galaxia doesn't have the DC or durability to compete with him. Speed is still debatable.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
whats the difference in anime galaxia feats vs manga

cuz in general manga sailor moon was waaaay more impressive than the anime but I never saw the last season

AllForOne

Illustrious
Galaxia is probably much faster. She has a phenomenal pure speed feat. Link

But she may be even faster if this can be accepted. Link

Another debatable feat is eternal sailor moon creating an alternate reality for Queen Nehellenia where she could star over Link Around 20:00

I've also seen claims about Nehellenia's mirror worlds being entire universes. But I haven't checked it out yet. So its dubious. Just worth noting.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Consensus is that Galaxy’s wins because better speed and the seed has Beerus doesn’t have any answer not sure if it’s the same for the SM anime as the manga but that’s what’s going on

second you might need to specify which Beerus since there are two primary dabs canons (toei and toyotaro)

AllForOne

Illustrious
From my understanding, the anime is much simpler. Star seeds = Souls.

Stealing one from a human turns their bodies into a 'monster' under Galaxia's control, but stealing one from a scout causes their bodies to cease to exist altogether

Galaxia herself is directly immune to this hax. She removed her own star seed willfully, and somehow managed to continue existing without one. (This doesn't make her immune to Hakai since her physical body can still be destroyed. But it's something to note)

Beerus however, should not be immune to her hax in this situation. It steals, not destroys, which the latter is what Beerus scales to via Frieza resisting Hakai energy.

I don't know, still gotta hand it to Beerus as while the Star Seed works differently, we have seen strong enough Z-Fighters can actually fight off having their Souls destroyed by weaker Hakai blasts in the Anime.
How truly strong is Manga Galaxia's Star Seed to be able to destroy his Soul?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hakai = soul destruction

Star seed rip = soul theft

Soul stealing is a completely different hax.
They both fall under similar concepts. They’re not “completely different” because they both target the soul

Never mind the fact Hakai isn’t just soul destruction (that’s just one of its aspects, as mentioned it’s existence destruction)

AllForOne

Illustrious
They both fall under similar concepts. They’re not “completely different” because they both target the soul

Never mind the fact Hakai isn’t just soul destruction (that’s just one of its aspects, as mentioned it’s existence destruction)
They are both independent abilities. The latter of which Beerus has never demonstrated.

Honestly, star seed rip in the anime has nothing to really do with existence erasure anyway. It's straight up soul theft.

They are both independent abilities. The latter of which Beerus has never demonstrated.

Honestly, star seed rip in the anime has nothing to really do with existence erasure anyway. It's straight up soul theft.

Again, Hakai can literally make people cease to exist and not even end up in the cycle of creation and we have had Frieza and Goku withstand weaker versions of Hakai as is.
Why would Soul Theft be out of their league when they have taken basically have their existence be completely threatened?

Back