• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 ends - Lethal and Tweet were lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR
vote Lethal

Deal

vote lynch: lethal

vote win duel CP

Fine. Vote CP to win his duel
I've already voted for Lethal
I'll check back in tomorrow to see if there's anything that warrants a vote change.

Vote tpein

maybe his pm can provide a coherent answer

vote lynch lethal

out

Vote CP to win duel
Vote Lynch Lethal

vote Lethal

Final vote count

T-Pein: Ekko > Lethal
Ekko: Lethal > CP > Lethal
BPD: CP > Lethal
Gram: CP > Unvote > RDK > T-Pein
CP: Mango > Tweet > Lethal
RDK: CP > Whicker > Aersoldorf > Lethal
Chuck: CP > Unvote > Lethal
Aersodorf: Ekko > Lethal
Lethal: Aersoldorf > Unvote
Alco: Lethal

Lethal: 8
Tweet: 1
Ekko: 1
T-Pein: 1

Duel vote count

CP: CP, Ekko, T-Pein, RDK, Alco, Prof, Chuck, Aersoldorf (7)
Tweet: Tweet, Whicker, Gram (3)

-

Lethal was lynched, he was Eorlund Gray-Mane, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned

Eorlund Gray-Mane - Nord/Town

You are Eorlund Gray-Mane, the greatest blacksmith in Skyrim, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned

[Skyforge] (x1 Restorer) Once per game, you may restore any artifact belonging to a dead player and gift it to another player. It will have 1 shot remaining, regardless of its prior usage. Role must be flipped with visible artifact to target.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Skyrim

Tweet has lost the duel, he was Miraak, Shadows of Tamriel aligned

Miraak - Dragonborn/Mafia

You are Miraak, The First Dragonborn, Shadows of Tamriel aligned

[Dragonborn] (Godfather) Will appear as Vanilla Town

[Oghma Infinium] (Rolecop) Once per night, target a player and obtain their role information.

[Staff of Miraak] (x1 Poisoner) Once, you may inflict another player with [Poison] status. NOTE: [Poison] status, in this game, does not result in a delayed kill. Instead, any player with [Poison] status will die if also inflicted with another status.

[Apocrypha] You are immune to [Poison] status

[Bend Will] (x1 Redirector) Once, you may redirect a player’s target to another player.

Wincon: You win when nothing can prevent the Shadows of Tamriel from reaching majority.

Night 3 begins, you have 24 hours to send in actions

Day 4

Ultra

THE BEAR

RDK was killed, he was Meridia, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned.

Meridia - Daedra/Town

You are Meridia, the Daedric Prince of Life, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned.

[Artifact - DawnBreaker] (x3 Strong-Willed Conditional Vig) At night, you may attempt to kill a player. If they are Daedra/--- or Vampire/---, they will perish in a fiery explosion. (A successful kill in this fashion consumes two shots, but does not prevent this effect from activating if there is only one shot left)

If not Daedra/Vampire, they will be [Burned], and lose their vote power, consuming one shot. Burns will heal automatically after 2 cycles.

Dawnbreaker is redirection immune.

(Hidden Passive: [Meridia’s Beacon] Dawnbreaker cannot be taken from your possession, and after you die, if there are any shots remaining, you may attempt to choose a champion to hold it. Will fail if you attempt to pass it to Daedra/Vampire/Dragon. Dawnbreaker cannot be passed along in any other way).

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Skyrim

Whicker was killed, he was Clavicus Vile, Shadows of Tamriel aligned:

Clavicus Vile - Daedra/Mafia

You are Clavicus Vile, Daedric Prince of Bargains, Shadows of Tamriel aligned

[Dealmaker] (x1 Bus Drive/Artifact Trade) Once per game, you may force a trade of artifacts between yourself and your target, while simultaneously Bus Driving you/them.

[Artifact - Masque of Clavicus Vile] (x2 Loved) Equipping the Masque grants the user a [Loved] passive the following Day

Wincon: You win when nothing can prevent the Shadows of Tamriel from reaching majority.

Day 4 begins. You have 48 hours remaining.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Last edited:

Ratchet

My post restriction is the same as yesterday, except I also can't quote.

I think the play is probably to flip Azzadal today. Yesterday he was trying to fight against confirmations which could plausibly be scum motivated, and of the 4 left in that list, I had him and Alvide as the most likely scum. Alvide died over the night and flipped scum, so next up imo.

After him in that list would be Kornalus, then Boti, then Iona, though I could probably swap the latter two around.

As for the other list, Deep-In-His-Cups claimed a 2 shot healer against a one shot poison so that's probably where I'd first look though I'm aware it's not as damning as it may first seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back