Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also lethal, i have a bone to pick with you this game. i need to address this so it frees space up in my head.
quoting my posts after i subbed out and deliberately quoting me to spit on my specific behavior was uncool

my play was definitely awful, but thinking outside the box i decided to try to use my legitimate bad day into baiting for a town flip--we can argue whether this is a good move or not, but it was the only move i had; there's still answers if you are in the position to bait people into a town flip because there's culpability you can investigate via the VC.

you've post woe is me things before out of legit frustration, no? do you not want me to take that seriously?
so basically: i do not lie about irl things/molds, period, and it's insulting to me when it's weaponized against my day/honest emotionally volatile answers in a silly game

RDK

Marvelous
also lethal, i have a bone to pick with you this game. i need to address this so it frees space up in my head.
quoting my posts after i subbed out and deliberately quoting me to spit on my specific behavior was uncool

my play was definitely awful, but thinking outside the box i decided to try to use my legitimate bad day into baiting for a town flip--we can argue whether this is a good move or not, but it was the only move i had; there's still answers if you are in the position to bait people into a town flip because there's culpability you can investigate via the VC.

you've post woe is me things before out of legit frustration, no? do you not want me to take that seriously?
so basically: i do not lie about irl things/molds, period, and it's insulting to me when it's weaponized against my day/honest emotionally volatile answers in a silly game
Don't worry, I defended our slot and your honor diligently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back