• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Skyrim Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 begins

Ultra

THE BEAR

DrProf has died, he was Serena, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned

Serena - Vampire/Town

You are Serana, an ancient pure-blood vampire and the daughter of Lord Harkon, Sons and Daughters of Skyrim aligned.

You are Vanilla Town.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Skyrim

Day 5 begins. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

(Grammaton is still poisoned.)​

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
vote lynch dalton

dalton's 99% scum. im claiming once everyones here

Ratchet

Will wait to see what mech Gouda has, but I actually agree with the choice of vote - if I trust Mozarella's read on Feta, Gorgonzola is the player I have the least reason to town read, perhaps Havarti just behind him due to him basically not playing the game. Everyone else I'm fairly confident is town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Will wait to see what mech Gouda has, but I actually agree with the choice of vote - if I trust Mozarella's read on Feta, Gorgonzola is the player I have the least reason to town read, perhaps Havarti just behind him due to him basically not playing the game. Everyone else I'm fairly confident is town.

1. ekko
2. gram
3. cp
4. dalton
5. chuck
6. alco
7. BPD
8. cubey

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im down to dalton > chuck > alco in that order. what i have is very damning on dalton but im gna do due diligence etc and have him claim

Ratchet

im down to dalton > chuck > alco in that order. what i have is very damning on dalton but im gna do due diligence etc and have him claim
I don't think Provolone is scum. It's possible but then his gameplan would be to play to pro-scum very obviously which I don't really think he would pull. Feta I'm happy to leave that read to Mozarella.

Cheddar was Indie at worst and the indie flipped. He's town. Parmesan is town. Could possibly see Havarti and I'd put Havarti in there before Provolone.

And that's basically it. When I cross examine my reads I have very little to town read Gorgonzola from so I'm happy with that being the solve today.

I'm a bit annoyed at myself from yesterday because a little voice was screaming st me that something was amiss but I didn't heed it's warning enough and stopped thinking clearly. Though I think the day was fine for the town because it solved the Indie too which I'm glad for.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Mozzarella is the shit

At face value I find the kill choice points toward chuck, and I’ll unashamedly say I’ve liked aces posts so far

Emil

V.I.P. Member
never heared of gouda my entire life

no swiss or pepper jack??

Ratchet

it could be but that's faaar from confirmed so realistically everyone on that list is still technically in play.

but logically we focus on the other list now.
This was the post where I contend he was looking to avoid townies being cleared via spreading paranoia around them. The wagon cop stuff ended up being a lie anyway but he might not have known that.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't think Provolone is scum. It's possible but then his gameplan would be to play to pro-scum very obviously which I don't really think he would pull. Feta I'm happy to leave that read to Mozarella.

Cheddar was Indie at worst and the indie flipped. He's town. Parmesan is town. Could possibly see Havarti and I'd put Havarti in there before Provolone.

And that's basically it. When I cross examine my reads I have very little to town read Gorgonzola from so I'm happy with that being the solve today.

I'm a bit annoyed at myself from yesterday because a little voice was screaming st me that something was amiss but I didn't heed it's warning enough and stopped thinking clearly. Though I think the day was fine for the town because it solved the Indie too which I'm glad for.
ratchet i read the full game.. full foken game to decide my action last night

im enlightened rn

and i got scum 99.99%

my blindspots wud be ratchet, chuck OR potentially some sort of traitor on gram potentially with how he is being in thread maybe he is playing to not get shot

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This was the post where I contend he was looking to avoid townies being cleared via spreading paranoia around them. The wagon cop stuff ended up being a lie anyway but he might not have known that.
if u look also he had lethal as solid town but then voted him on a whim like its nothing with no comment

also his read of magic never progressed, and magic didnt interact with him in terms of responding to posts where he quote magic with some basic shit

Grammaton

Consigliere
Some early ace posts

Sup. I'm PRESENT, BITCHES.

Skimmed through most of the content so far but a couple things stood out:

• Magic feels off. I don't see enough of the arrogance I expect from his town game and he seemed a little shaken when people were calling him out whereas I feel like town Magic would no-sell it more.
  • BPD feels like they're forcing content and extending discussions to appear active, and my gut isnt sure its authentic. This post in particular pinged me as trying too hard to be active.

• Aurelian is obvtown
  • Ekko is mega cringe - see exhibit A:
That’s his first post - 2/3 are correct
Hmm

In that case I'll give you a soft town lean because the way you're solving kinda aligns with what i'd expect from a townie with that experience level.
This is to Whicker - not ideal but I do have to say ace isn’t the kind to do this, he’ll just stick the knife on if necessary
Ratchet Gramma sounds t/t tbh.
Ok good - had a decent opportunity to encourage one of us to push the other but didn’t take it
My read of Ekko/Pein is that Pein is trying to pocket Ekko and it is Pein Scum / Ekko town
Potentially a good read?

Will do more when I can

Ratchet

my blindspots wud be ratchet, chuck OR potentially some sort of traitor on gram potentially with how he is being in thread maybe he is playing to not get shot
I don't think it would be Mozarella - why not just let him be healed? Who else would be poisoning him? He was Indie at worst and the Indie flipped = he's town.

Grammaton

Consigliere

I think the sentiment behind that post was fine though?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also btw mafia can poison a player THEN refill the poison with balsamic, THEN poison again

or poison + roleblock

i belive those will kill

gram can be the traitor that sent balsamic this message "Enjoy the graveyard newbie" but i mean it could also just be fake message to make us suspect aerso as traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back