V.I.P. Member
artworks-7Su40crgygJ4XW8i-3xhxpg-t500x500.jpg

might as well make a thread for this

discuss the series and how powerful it is here :mjpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Cosmic scale showings :catjamn

Erazor Djinn transforms into Alf Layla Wa Layla from the World Rings. He threatens to warp the Arabian Nights universe and Sonic’s reality in his image. The Arabian Nights universe looks like it’s been warped in the boss fight

Sonic draws from the same power source and turns into Darkspine Sonic to fight him. After beating him, he changes the universe back

Darkspine Sonic is relative to Super Sonic

FKxY2uPXEAAhuGo

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Generic “Sonic falls from a very large distance” feats (in the first vid, every character can perform the feat, not just Sonic)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Shadow has the best feat out of every character in that regard. He survives falling from a very high distance in space (though he lands on his head and gets amnesia)

This was after teleporting a massive space station from crashing into the world and burning off the surface of the planet

It’s heavily implied that it was base form Shadow to survive the fall, since he and Sonic were sharing the energy to go Super, and Sonic is back in base form shortly after. Shadow also had problems maintaining his Super form in that fight

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Another bit feat

Classic Sonic, who’s weaker/less experienced than Modern Sonic breaks a massive boulder with a spin dash

EF11E06557A829974E7F9AC7E667ED605600BD9E

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
More bit feats for Classic Sonic

Classic Sonic running between 900 - 1,000 km/h in different games

C4VgB4s.png

FGjPdT0.png

Can run from Mach 1 to Mach 3 in Sonic Mania

2-C374-C68-A5-F3-4829-9552-F74-DE2726-F3-E.jpg

56-D594-D3-B92-F-409-F-8-BCB-9-D52181596-A8.png

Several guides/manuals state he can reach or exceed the speed of sound

teZiUMn.png

yOavRa9.png

The hero of South Island. He is a righteous, world's fastest, speed-of-sound hedgehog that wrecks Dr. Eggman's evil plans every time and protects peace.
This time around, he will once again confront Dr. Eggman over the Chaos Emeralds.

MdzNruX.jpg

The ever impressive, quite well-known super sonic speed duo is once again going wild! Last time, Tails was not able to collect Chaos Emeralds without Sonic in the end, but on this adventure he has become stronger and is now of age. He's great friends with Sonic, both in name and reality.

it’s worth nothing that Tails is also called supersonic in the manual

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now this is an interesting one

Classic Sonic can run at the speed of light according to this manual

l8vow8b.png

Defeat enemies with a Spin Jump while collecting rings, and clear all 7 rounds as you come and go from the past to the future. Each round is split into 3 zones, and in zone 3 you must defeat Doctor Eggman and destroy the capsule to clear the round.

Time Warp to the Future or Past!

In each zone there is a past or future selection marker warp panel, which will spin if you run through them, making you able to go to the past or future eras. Keep moving forward as you defeat enemies.

In a state of warp standby, Sonic will leave a trail of light. While running at the speed of light for a set amount of time, the warp panel will flicker and initiate the warp if maintained. If the time warp is initiated, you will start at the same spot from the era you warped from. If Sonic is defeated after time warping, he will restart from the position he warped at.

In CD, you can travel through time after running through a warp panel but you need to keep running in order for it to work. The manual states he’s running at the speed of light to do it

Make of that what you will

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’ll post some feats for Knuckles

Because he doesn’t have too much tbh

He destroys a giant gold statue of Sonic in a single punch

He can send giant rocks flying with his punches

Breaks off a massive part of a cliff with a punch. Tarkus’s feat but on a much crazier scale

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are launched out of a cannon into a city block+ sized station, entirely destroying it, and are completely unharmed

Mind you, Shadow’s team performs the exact same feat

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now in Shadow’s own game, he moves at light-speed :catjamn

Through the light-speed circuit, his body is transformed into electron particles. He also says he feels weightless the first time he enters it (at the beginning of the video) but he’s able to move and control which way he goes

Basically, this at least shows he has light-speed reaction time. Mind you, he’s also inside a computer world

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

More of Shadow navigating himself through the light-speed circuit, as well as a maze of light-speed circuits later in the level

Funnily enough he uses the Light Speed Dash in this level too (which also moves him at the speed of light :catjamn I’ll get to more on that later)

basically just more speed-of-light showings

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

In the final level of Sonic R, you race inside a universe within a Chaos Emerald. There are stars, planets and galaxies everywhere

That’s just one emerald. Super Sonic is powered by all 7 of them. That’s of course, assuming each emerald has one, or that Sonic Team remember this at all :kobeha

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
E4-E2-AF42-5551-4-B04-959-D-5-E7-DFABE51-A4.jpg

Not sure what the source for this comes from, but if it’s from a guide then it does suggest each emerald has a “universe of chaos” in them

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’ve changed my stance on Super Sonic’s standing in the games

I think he’s universal+ now. Yes, his feats are all over the place and I think it’s even acknowledged, but I’m starting to think he really is a cosmic level threat

it’s no wonder the comics have him at multiverse level

Back