Star Wars Feats/Discussion thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
We never did do a named Clone Troopers tier list within the old Star Wars discussion thread now that I think about it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So some info for the Revitalized Sith Empire (Vitiate's Sith Empire):

Imperial Ground Forces organization:

Fire Team < Squad < Platoon < Company < Battalion < Brigade < Division < Assault Group

Fire Teams are compromised typically of 2 to 3 soldiers.
Squads are compromised of 5 to 10 soldiers.
Platoons can number between 50 to 100 soldiers.
Companies are between 100 to 300 soldiers.
Battalions are organized from 700 to 1500 soldiers.
Brigades range from 5000 to 7500 soldiers.
Divisions typically scale from 20,000 to 40,000 soldiers.
And Assault Groups range from 40,000 to higher.

So that means:

A single division of 40,000 soldiers = roughly 8 brigades (5000 troopers approximately going by the low end), and those 8 brigades would be roughly 3 battalions each, and each of those would be made up of 4-7 companies, and each of those by constituent platoons and smaller squads and even smaller fire teams.

Each soldier is allocated about five days worth of rations, armor that protects them from indirect blaster shots, exposure to harsh elements and weather conditions, as well as things like shrapnel and debris from explosions. The men enlisted in the Imperial ground forces infantry must also be physically in top condition as standard trooper armor weighs at least 45 kilograms (100 lbs) and are expected to serve anywhere from 25 to 30 years in the military.

War-droids are also massively utilized by the Revitalized Sith Empire:

Imperial C-series War-Droids have each of their two arms terminating in a heavy blaster cannon which employs 70% of the unit's total reactor and energy output into them. Along with possessing hardpoints for grenade launchers and micro-missile launchers. Standard C-series War-Droids weigh 152 kilograms (335 lbs) and can attain a maximum speed of movement of 47 kilometers per hour (29 miles per hour).

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Sith Inquisitor's ancestor: Aloysius Kallig.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The Sith Emperor.

"My ascendancy is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium---it matters not."

@Stocking Anarchy calc’s and info

@ChaosTheory123 calc’s and info

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Good work. A lot of my calcs from '17 and prior have broken images I'm afraid, as PostImage had a crash back then, and I lost most of the images (some of them are still there though).

The Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side believed that the Chosen One would prevent the gods and demons from tearing the universe asunder. Most likely referring to Abeloth and the Ones.

The Father had to take the Son and Daughter to Mortis, which is a higher dimension/reality and remove them from the temporal/material universe so they wouldn't destroy it. Mortis is, in fact, its own dimension with its own stars, space, time, etc.

Official Star Wars Profile of the Father: https://www.starwars.com/databank/father

Darth Plagueis - Just the shift in the Force created by Darth Sidious killing his master and absorbing his power caused such a change in reality that it shook a planet down to its core. Alongside several nearby stars, which were also shaken by it.

Darth Plagueis - Also, even without having to do anything, Darth Plagueis was powerful enough to make Naboo experience the worst winter it had in its history. Which froze all the rivers on the planet, blanketed all the plains and tall forests with three meters of snow, and caused plasmic quakes that rocked entire mountain ranges and lakes. The holy places, the undersea cities, and underwaterways that hollowed the planet were blocked by ice floes. This is just by Darth Plagueis arriving on the planet.

A New Hope & Dark Empire endnotes - As Darth Vader said before, the power to destroy a planet or even a whole system is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Dark Empire endnotes - Vader warned Luke that the Emperor had become the Dark Side's most powerful expression.

Revenge of the Sith Novelization - Count Dooku sees Palpatine's power through the Force as an event horizon. A black hole in the Force suggests he is a wound in the Force.

Dark Empire endnotes - Palpatine himself is a Force nexus. He distorts space and time with his very presence.

Dark Nest III: The Swarm War - Luke rooted himself in the Force to the extent that not even the supermassive black hole at the galaxy's center could make him budge.

Riptide - Jaden Korr reacting to and slapping a laser back at a scout ship after it's already been fired.

Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows - Jax Pavan stops one of I-Five's lasers, and just for reference, I-Five outright refers to his lasers as light-speed, citing it down to the kilometer.

Coruscant Nights III: Patterns Of The Force - Darth Vader reacting to and stopping I-Five's laser mid-air after the fact.

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction - Darth Bane as a Sith Acolyte reacting in a microsecond.

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction - Vestara Khai's showing of reacting within a nanosecond.

Fate of the Jedi: Abyss - Sarasu Taalon's showing of reacting within a nanosecond and blocking a blast from a longshot after the fact with his bare hand. Mind you, that was after his dip in the Pool of Knowledge.

Fate of the Jedi: Vortex - There is also the time when Abeloth could act within the time frame of a nanosecond and attack Luke Skywalker so quickly that a nanosecond was barely enough time for him to dodge her attack.

Revenge of the Sith Novelization - Darth Sidious and Mace Windu were moving so fast that Anakin could not see them. But Mace was holding nothing back.

Revenge of the Sith Novelization - Anakin has no problem seeing star-fighters moving at a respectable fraction of light-speed and reacting quickly enough to dodge them even when they're about to crash into him.

Revenge of the Sith Novelization - MagnaGuards also have relativistic reflexes.

New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught - Luke manipulates an artificial black hole generated by the Dovin Basal.

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia & The New Essential Chronology - These black holes generated by the Dovin Basals in the maneuver called Yo’Gand’s Core can manipulate moons.
Using a tactic they called “Yo’Gand’s Core“, the Yuuzhan Vong used a gravity-altering Dovin Basal creature to pull the planet’s moon Dobido down to a shattering collision. - The New Essential Chronology

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Darth Nihilus
@Atem
@Crimson Dragoon
@Es_

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Clear cut universal feat or at the very least multi-galaxy. It sounds like he hooked himself up to every star in the universe, and drew on their energy.

The funny part is that this is from Shadows of Mindor.
But according to SpaceBattles he's only building level and loses to Naruto and Madara in TP