• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Street Fighter: discussion, feats, and analysis

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
really dig the elena redesign too, not a bad choice at all for first sf3 character in the game. Makoto next please and Urien

not feeling the Bison design oddly, but he was inevitable. I didn't like how he played in sfv, I hope he's got more of his standard kit this time. Psycho Crushers being a v-trigger was whack

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Ryu can't catch a damn break though. Can't beat Akuma and didn't put M.Bison down. The hell is the power of nothingness doing :skully?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Not digging M.Bisons outfit either. I'm kinda tired of the dude in general mind you but still. The nigga comes back like he's Sigma from Megaman X. And at least he had the decency to stay dead :catcry . Can Ryu be allowed to keep a single W man:catcry.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
checks out
Akuma: "Been waiting for years for this boy to show me what this shit can do and all he gains is some damn shoes and that Red guy's cash:catcry ."

Speaking of that can we all just be impressed with the lengths Capcom will go to not have Akuma acknowledge Ken's existence. My man you have another potential satsui no hado guy on your hands here with how shit his life is:skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
On another note hearing sf4 era Kyle Hebert as Ryu is weird as shit compared to how he sounds nowadays post super smash bros/sfv.

And sf6 Akuma is probably the best he's sound in eng dub. I love Richard Epcar but still.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Bison game play tomorrow......fuckkkkkkkk.

FraudRyu strikes again man, stole Charlie's kill and couldn't finish the job, stole Akuma's sandals, stole Ken's cash, steals the Avatars gifts and doesn't even train you as directly with the power of nothingness as Akuma does with the chadsui no hado. He can't keep getting away with it boys :catcry:wow.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I know S2 has a damn strong line-up when Bison is the character I'm least interested in of the four. I was more 50/50 on my hype for the S1 choices, but here I'm excited for the whole selection.

I can see Elena being a controversial one depending on how her healing ability is handled though.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
oh god it's fire

yeah im sold, if Urien doesn't come back then they finally made a Bison that I'll enjoy playing as much as SF2. It does seem like he is a clone without Bison's original consciousness, so that's cool from a lore perspective too

the horse riding with arms crossed rules

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Being a clone is just what Fraudyu wants you to think. Don't fall for his lies :watchit .

Bison does look cool as shit though. If I ever get sf6 I'm never using his regular outfit though :skully.

Back