Subnautica feats, power & lore discussion thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Prawn Suits drill can harm a Reaper Leviathan.

The Prawn Suits drill can drill through ion cube deposits (ion cubes contain 5 kilotons of ionic energy, but I'm not sure if this translates to durability or not).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The propulsion cannon creates what looks to be sonic booms or some kind of shockwaves when fired. This happens in both the air and underwater.

aQE4Xz6.png

igKNxtI.png
Although they're too big to properly pick up and throw, propulsion cannons can drag around big boulders.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A leviathan destroys the Degrassi habitat at the Grand Reef.
T9OAG8f.jpg
The damage the leviathan did to the seabase (and the crabsquid which may be the same that attacked Paul and Marguerit).
AqxbB4h.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The size of the crabsquid as seen in the cinematic trailer for Subnautica is actually very consistent with the size of the crabsquid as seen in the game, both dwarving a human (also the human in the cinematic trailer who's attacked is most likely Paul). The final Degassi base was located directly under where the Aurora crashed (abet after Bart died of the Khaara virus).

4QyOQfA.png

RVXuw9h.png

Fdl6EJe.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There is always time for Subnautica, and now it's time for Subnautica: Below Zero!

Robin's shuttle crashes into Planet 4546b during a meteor shower, and although the drop pod is heavily damaged, it's mostly intact.

Robin kicks the door off her pod with a few kicks.

The Aurora was 1km long, and sent to set up a new phasegate in the Ariadne Arm.
cUJjr9n.jpg

hNZ3H1F.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Rock Punchers are mantis' shrimp like creatures capable of shattering stone and punching at velocities close to the speed of sound.
DZ7oAn7.jpg
An example of this in action (two actually, if you note the background).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
An intelligent alien intelligence called AL-AN (who is an Architect, or a part of the Precurser race) houses itself inside your cerebral cortex.
MXcZ9f6.jpg
AL-AN is a hivemind, comprised of multiple lifeforms.
DjGleVg.jpg
The Architects don't see any barriers between organic information storage or digital information storage.
0rLosaL.jpg
The Architects have evolved beyond physical attachment, but still store their consciousness in a biomechanical form for navigating spacetime. Architects are capable of copying themselves add infinium to create copies of themselves, but they don't for cultural reasons as this is considered 'beyond rude.'
oQ4HYsq.jpg

k9EjLSJ.jpg
The Architect Containment Cube is quantum super computer that can process a staggering 35 bits per electron, and the energy field that surrounds the cube also powers it so the inhabitants within can remain conscious.
vBE78n3.jpg

twM8fkF.jpg

Back