The Elder Scrolls Feats and Discussion

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Returning to Skyrim for a while while I take a break from Elden Ring, and I noticed that Dervenin says that Sheogorath has outright left the Shivering Isles. The connotations of this are huge (he even says that it's turning gray, the fire is going out and everything is falling apart).
"The flame of my master burns low. Without him, we are all lost and forever gray... Please, help us!"
"Wait, hear my plea! My master, he is lost between worlds and I cannot bring him back!"
"My master has abandoned me! Abandoned his people. And nothing I say can change his mind. Now he refuses to even see me. He says I interrupt his vacation! It's been so many years... Won't you please help?"
"Oh, you just don't understand. Without him, I am not free! Without him, I am doomed! All of his empire shall fall into chaos..."
"He is a great man, but one rarely praised! He rules twin empires that span the length and breadth of our minds! All know him, but few can name him!"
"But... he has forbidden me from saying his name. He says it distracts him, and woe to those who draw his ire. But you will know him when you see him. He's the one who made me like this!"
"Tendrils of thought may wind their way through this realm, but those tendrils bind our reality together."

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
While I find more to salvage and fix up the Legends cards masterpost, here's some concept art from Skyrim of interest.

A pair of colossal storm atronachs which are bigger than ships (ships of this kind are at least three stories tall); different atronachs of the same element can vary in size. They also seem to be generating clouds and storms from their bodies.
Another picture of a storm atronach (this one seeming to create a storm behind it).
Many of the massive structures around Skyrim where made by mages levitating massive boulders into place while slaves pulled on them.
The monolith is then used to crush the hapless slaves.

The ancient Nords rode dragons, and the arches that can be seen on ancient Nord ruins up high where for dragons to perch on as well as water to flow off of.
A giant being at least three times taller than a person, if not far taller due to the pine trees below him (giants are said to be two to four times as tall as a person on average).
Ancient Nord sarcophagi are sealed shut with lead (draugr can kick these sarcophagi open)>
A dying dragons breath can create the aurora borealis.
Nebulae and the Whale-Bone Bridge in Sovnguarde.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy So what’s your playstyle for Skyrim? I’m going with a High Elf Mage-focused character right now.

Roleplaying a High Elf survivor of the Night of Green Fire whose out to kill as many Thalmor as he can find and looks for complete mastery of magic to do so.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anniversary Edition also features a lot of Shivering Isles content including several of its creatures found in Tamriel
Truth be told I actually never expected that a lot of the Anniversary Edition content would have just been added to the base game. I got weirded out upon coming across bandits summoning Dark Seducers that I thought I downloaded some weird mod. Nope, it's just Todd.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That one I saw coming because I got the quest from one of the Khajit caravans

What really had me going WTF was walking through Solstheim at night and getting attacked by those unholy abominations call Nix-Hounds. Legit scared me the first time I saw those things.

Unlocking a lot of new spells for my High Elf to available before. Elemental Flare is an awesome Apprentice Level spell you can get early on that hits on the level of an Adept. Hoping to see equally overpowered Expert and perhaps Master Spells since Destruction fell short on damage and efficiency to other skills on higher difficulties.

All these new Spells and Todd missed the chance to re-introduce Levitate from Morrowind as a spell you can use.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Usually I play as a Nord with heavy armour and some mix of sword and magic (sword or shield in one hand, magic in the other), with a bunch of other attributes too (sneak of course, but usually I get smithing, alchemy and enchanting up too because those are easy to sell to make moneys). This time I'm playing as a dunmer. (RP is that he's born in Skyrim after his family went there after the Red Year, but everyone thinks he's from Morrowind). I'm going to try do something different this time, but chances are I'll end up doing the same playstyle I always do.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So a little bit of everything.

My High Elf will use Light Armor for speed and better perks than Heavy along with One-Handed and Smithing. Besides that, going to max out all Schools of Magic besides Illusion and Restoration: A master of Destruction, Conjuration, Alteration, and Enchanting.

Going to join the Companions to embrace Nord ideology and life style and College of Winterhold for obvious reasons.

My guy is heroic so I’m going to avoid the crueler Daedric quests, Thieve’s Guild, and will choose to wipe out the Dark Brotherhood (My guy wants nothing to do with Sithis of all things)

Besides that, going to join the Stormcloaks. He wants to eliminate all Thalmor influence across Tamriel starting with a complete purge of them in Skyrim and while I don’t blame the Empire for losing the war with the Aldmeri Dominion considering how the Oblivion Crisis messed them up, their still a joke today without the Septims and way too cozy with the Thalmor.

Hammerfell (who the Emperor seceded to the Thalmor as part of the peace treaty no less) showed independent nations not held down by the Empire’s decrees do a better job defending against them too

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't really have that much interest in the Civil War, I've tried both sides, but I'll probably go with the Stormcloaks again this time to see how they react to a Dark Elf and because they have cooler armour.

I've already joined the Thieves Guild (don't know if I'll finish the questline or not because being a Nightingale is kind of shitty). I already have the achievement for all the Daedric Artifacts, so this time I'll just neglect some if I don't like how they go (I spared the Mara priest in the Vaermina questline, and will probably make him a steward of my home). Still deciding on whether to join or destroy the Dark Brotherhood (in my last few playthroughs, my RP excuse for doing everything is because Dovahkiin "went through a dark phase" and then did other questlines to redeem himself).

I'll side with the Dawnguard again this time. Vampires can fuck off (except Serana).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hell Yes, Stormcloak Officer Armor is badass.

Skyrim Civil War is fascinating for me since there’s plenty of debate and thought for either side you side with. It’s only falls a bit flat because it’s not very fleshed out. Imagine them throwing in a final mission where you fight along with your choice side against a sudden Thalmor invasion? Would have been great.

Nah, being a Nightingale slave to Nocturnal upon death sucks as you mentioned and it goes against my main characters personality. He’s not out for material gain or involving himself with petty thiefs that act more like their the mafia these days instead of a Guild.

If you hate Noctural, than you definitely don’t want to be a Dark Brotherhood member. Your soul is claimed by the Void, Sithis himself, upon death.

I always join the Dawnguard. Especially if I’m roleplaying an Archer for those Enhanced Dwarven Crossbows.

Being a vampire sucks in Skyrim unless you abuse Necromage with Enchanting. The weaknesses are otherwise just too annoying. And the Volkihars are a bunch of bitches anyway, especially Harkon.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If you really delved into the lore it got better. Like figuring out what stories about Ulfric are true and what aren’t.

Like the Bear of Markarth book which slanders Ulfric as a bloodthirsty killer in his involvement in the Markarth Incident who carried out the massacre of even the neutral Forsworn civilians.

Until you wind up in Markarth jail and converse with the captured Forsworn there, one of whom will say it was the previous Jarl, Igmund’s father, who carried out the massacre after Ulfric fended off the invaders.

All Ulfric did was come in to Markarth to retake it from the Forsworn invaders with his militia per request of the Jarl in return for the ban of Talos worship being lifted.

Bear of Markarth is just more Imperial propaganda

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just saying if you speak to Tullius during Diplomatic Immunity he'll straight up admit that Ulfric's right.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

It’s funny how much Tulius and Ulfrics beliefs align. If it wasn’t for the man’s loyalty and love for his own country being first and foremost, he and Ulfric would easily be allies otherwise which adds to the tragedy of this civil war.

Best part is that Ulfric doesn’t even believe that. Both he and Galmar just want Skyrim full of people loyal to her that adhere to its customs and traditions instead of trying to remove them since he’s fighting for his country to regain those values. Galmar will say this word for word when you bring up if he opposes non-Nords that live in Skyrim, saying he only opposes tyranny and those who tell him how to think, believe and how to live and other Stormcloaks that will tell you that don’t need to be a Nord to be a Son or Daughter of Skyrim.

Just look at the city Windhelm for proof. It’s almost as racially diverse as Solitude. At first, it looks oppressive to other races besides Nords when you walk right in and see 2 Nords harassing a Dunmer, how most of the Dunmer are living in the Grey Quarter, Argonians having to live outside on the docks, and that one Nord complaining about how Ulfric doesn’t give the same treatment for them as he does Nords.

Except that’s not the case at all. You got several Imperial civilians and even High Elves with a roof over their heads and running a successful business, including a High Elf alchemist, one whose a wealthy merchant, and two stable owners, and even one Dark Elf who doesn’t live in the Grey Quarter and is a farmer with an entire property to himself with a Nord servant no less.

Talk to the High Elf merchant or the Dark Elf farmer and both will point out that the Dunmer in the Grey Quarter are there because they refuse to adapt to their new lives and expecting a handout from a city in the middle of a war. Plus all the Dunmer and Argonian refugees coming in at once puts a strain on the city as it is and it can’t afford to accommodate any more than that unless they work for a living and purchase a home.

The Argonians likewise live outside because they too don’t have the money and A) working near water and profession involving it suits them and B) Ulfric doesn’t want any potential problems happening from an entire former slave race living with their former slavers, the Dunmer so he keeps them separated to maintain peace.

The war is also the same reason Ulfric doesn’t do much else for the city as he’s too busy with it. There is racism within some of the Stormcloaks and it’s supporters, but not its main leaders who are more than accepting of others. A lot of Ulfric’s perceived “racism” comes from people applying modern day values to a medieval Viking setting.

Ulfric has flaws, namely that he’s impulsive and shortsighted which led to some very dumb decisions that had he done differently, could have prevented a civil war and allowed Skyrim to become independent through more diplomatic means, but racism or being powerhungry isn’t really one of them.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And really, are the Dunmer in any position to be complaining about racism, particularly the ones hailing from House Dres or Telvanni? Their one of the most culturally interesting race in the series but in their heyday, their were also right up there with the modern day Thalmor in xenophobia and master race ideology and by far the most notorious race in practicing slavery.

Enslaved the Argonians for centuries and treated them as cattle to be used and worked to death and were also known to enslave Orcs, Bosmer, and Khajiit.

Compare all that to their own situation in Windhelm where the worst they get is racial slurs and empty threats hurled at them by the ineffectual town drunk and the rest of the town leaving them to their own things.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
An interview with the Skyrim staff leading up to its release, and Kurt Kulhmann goes over the previous titles of the series. A lot of it is confirmation of what we already know, but that's always nice.

Uriel Septim VII was trapped in a realm of Oblivion by Jagar Tharn, who then impersonated him.
The Warp in the West made it so that all six possible endings happened or didn't happen simultaneously.
Kurt Kuhlmann said:
“The game ended with what became known as ‘The Warp in the West,’ with the six possible endings all happening or not happening simultaneously.”
Part of Dagons motivations for his Oblivion Invasion was revenge on the Septim Empire after his defeat in Battlespire.
Kurt Kuhlmann said:
“Battlespire sets up Mehrunes Dagon as an enemy of the Septim Empire, and his defeat provided him the motive of revenge in Oblivion’s story.”
Interestingly, the hero of Morrowind isn't originally the reincarnation of Nerevarine; they become the reincarnation of Nerevar.
The Heart of Lorkhan was released from the material plane, which leads to the fall of the Ministry of Truth and the devastation of Vvardenfell, and a reference to Greg Keyes books.
Martin Septim didn't just become the avatar of Akatosh; he mantled Akatosh and became the Imperial aspect of the Time Dragon itself. MK also said this (which I'll post below), and this further confirms it.
Confirmation, once and for all, that the Champion of Cyrodiil became the new Sheogorath.
After his defeat, Jyggalag will once again becomes the Prince of Order eventually, which will affect the balance of power in Oblivion in unknown ways.
Kurt Kuhlmann said:
“Jyggalag is now freed from his curse of madness. Although defeated, he will eventually resume his place as the Prince of Order, with unknown ramifications for the complicated and opaque balance of power within Oblivion.”
Now on the Kirkbride quote I mentioned above.
Michael Kirkbride's Posts | The Imperial Library

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Segments of Kyne's Challenge, which tells of a group of hunters/warriors hunting different creatures across every provence of Tamriel (this book came with the special edition of the original ESO release, as in it's a physical book). Though the warriors depicted are well above average, they're also very much not legendary figures.
Elsweyr | The Imperial Library

Dremora (and other intelligent races of daedra) can learn magic and become powerful mages.

Dremora possess superhuman strength, a Caitiff (second lowest in ranking) not onlt survived getting stabbed through with a spear, but was able to continue fighting.

The Kynmarcher survives getting an arrow directly through the brain and survives, only being killed when the arrow explodes and blows her head off.
A Xivilai warrior kicks down a stone shrine with a single kick.
Black Marsh | The Imperial Library

The Xivilai effortlessly slaughters a group of Argonian guards, wields a two-handed mace with one hand, rips a warriors head off with his toes, slices another in half and incinerates another. Note for the most part the Xivilai is barely wearing any armour, yet slaughters a group of armoured foes.

The Xivilai reads the mind of his opponents, even using to mock them.

The Xivilai summons a clannfear, and his blows can shatter granite. As well as his incredible brute strength, Sahrith Dagon is also has the "grace of an Ef."

A Flame Atronach allures their enemies with there movements, in so that they don't even realise that they're on fire in some cases. The Flame Atronach can fire bolts of flame, send out omnidirectional circles of flame and huge colums of intense flames that explode viciously.
Summerset Isles | The Imperial Library

Flame Atronachs radiate incredible heat, capable of both close combat and meelee fighting and explode when "killed."
Elder Scrolls Online

Frost Atronachs are gigantic humanoids made of ice. They have legs like tree trunks and stand" four Argonians tall" (if we assume the Argonian is 5 feet tall, that's 20 feet, or over 6 metres).
Skyrim | The Imperial Library

In order to defeat another Ice Atronach, it took continuous barrage from a team of superhuman hunters to defeat it.

When felled by Bashnag, it brings down a 20 year old pine tree with it.
His mace broke the leg of the frost atronach, and it swayed on one unsteady trunk before crashing and bringing down a twenty-year-old pine on its way to the forest floor. - Kyne's Challenge: Skyrim

It still takes an endless volley of arrows from the superhuman hunters to "kill" it.

Flesh Atronachs were originally made in the Shivering Isles by Relmyna Verenim. The biggest of the Flesh Atronachs are absolutely collosal, as seen next to an already pretty tall Nord warrior.

A similar giant Flesh Atronach fights Bashnag, who's blows to its knees only hobble it slightly, it shoots blasts of magical flames from its claws and twists its flesh & skin so it can deliver more devastating blows.

The most powerful of all (known) Atronachs are the Storm Atronachs. Several mummies & skeletons are knocked off their feet just by the Atronach being summoned.
Hammerfell | The Imperial Library

The Storm Atronach takes on a small army of undeads, it's lightning slowing stronger foes and turning the weaker skeletons to powder. The Atronach is so huge it has man-sized hands.

A Golden Saint blocks a blow from a sword wielded by a superhuman hunter with her and and turns it to rust in moments.

She summons a Spider Daedra.

A Dark Seducer disguises herself as a helpless maiden, knocks one of them out (after attacking him by surprise), survies being shot through the neck with an arrow, impled through the chest with a spear and is capable of flight.

An Ogrim starts a bushfire that burns down much of a forest.

Ogrims can regenerate from grievious wounds; the hunters cut it to pieces in fear that it'll regenerate again.

A Daedroth fights a superhuman hunter, almost biting their arm off, breathing intense flames and jumping good distances.
Black Marsh | The Imperial Library

A reptilian daedroth (either a Daedroth or a Clanfear) effortlessly disembowls a man.
Lesser Daedra in the Elder Scrolls Novels: A survey (TIL Edition) | The Imperial Library

Scamps are physically weak, but strong magically.

Though scamps are a weaker variety of daedra, they can still knock the wind out of a superhuman hunter, and attack with firey blasts.

Daedric Titans are Molag Bals cheap "made in Taiwan" rip-off of dragons (made as a vestige of an actual dragon). A Daedric Titan is twice as big as a mammoth, able to easily cut foes in half with a single toe nail, mash multiple enemies to pulp with a single squeeze of its claws, throw people far out onto the plains, bring down battlements with a single swipe of its tail and incinerate fores with powerful blasts from its mouth.
Elsweyr | The Imperial Library

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Celestials are powerful beings that embody constellations (and indeed are said constellations).
Online:The Star-Gazers - UESPWiki

We'll look at three of them here. Let's start with the Celestial Mage, shall we? The power of the Celestial Mage is like a minature sun and destroys three mages.
Lore:Coming of the Learned One - UESPWiki

Her mere presence freezes people and causes others to disappear in flames so powerful that not even ashes or dust remain.
Lore:Coming of the Learned One - UESPWiki

Online:Elemental Army - UESPWiki
The Thief: "The atronachs. The Celestial Mage showed you how to summon them in a dream. Do you remember? Why have they turned against Craglorn?"

Not only that, but she can create atronachs.
Online:Elemental Army - UESPWiki

Online:The Mage (Celestial) - UESPWiki
I summoned these creatures, raised them to keep outsiders from reaching me. Stay back!" - Celestial Mage

Her loss of control blasted the Aetheriun Archieves into a "terrible existance."
"I came to this archive to contain the damage I could cause. My loss of control blasted all that you see into terrible existence. Why do you persist? Turn back!" - Celestial Mage

She warps things by her mere presence.
"Everything warps in my presence. Even these, the tower's gardens. They will shield me from you. - Celestial Mage

The interior of the pocket dimension she created & warped.
The Mage is implied to be able to travel to other worlds.
Elder Scrolls Online

The Mages Staff (or Spellscar) is a colossal obelisk that fell on Tamriel and caused a huge crater. Here's the Mages Staff seen from a distance (it would probably be even bigger lore-wise).

The Mages Staff contains enough energy to destroy Craglorn (North-East Hammerfell). Atronarchs, magic-addicted mages and more are attracted by the sheer raw power of the Staff.

1:11
1:17
Quickly, If the staff explodes, it has enough power to turn all of Craglorn into a crater. - Sara Benele

Infact, the blast could be enough to destroy Tamriel itself.
Online:Spellscar - UESPWiki
Whatever this colossal onyx shard may be, one thing is certain: it comes from somewhere beyond the bounds of Tamriel. And the fabric of Tamriel may not be strong enough to contain its power. - Loading Screen

An achievement confirms the threat to Craglorn/Tamriel.
Spellscar Defender - Achievements - Esohead - Elder Scrolls Online Database
SPELLSCAR DEFENDER - Prevent a catastrophic explosion of magic from within the Spellscar.

Next, the Celestial Warrior. The Celestial Warrior can summon people through time.
Online:The Time-Lost Warrior - UESPWiki

Infact, he can summon entire armies through time (note also, the Celestial Serpent possessed him, see more below).

The blade War-Sworn can help the warrior Titus recall his memories, and with the blade returned, the Warrior can return him to his own time.

The Celestial Warrior is more powerful than the Ansei who sunk the continent of Yokuda.
Online:The Warrior (Celestial) - UESPWiki
The Shehai of a first rank Ansei sank Yokuda. This Warrior's Shehai is beyond first rank." - Celestial Warrior

The Celestial Serpent is as powerful as the next three Celestials combined. It possesses the Warrior, broke the Mage and forced the Celestial Thief into hiding.
Online:The Serpent (Celestial) - UESPWiki
"I forced the Thief into hiding. I riled the Warrior to frenzy. I shattered the Mage into so many pieces she cannot remember which one is real. What chance have you against me?" - Celestial Serpent

Should the Serpent escape, it will remake Nirn in its image.
Online:The Serpent (Celestial) - UESPWiki
Nirn will begin anew when I escape this prison, escape Craglorn. - Celestial Serpent

Not only does the Celestial Mage fear the Serpent, but the Serpent can trap Celestials in mortal form.
Online:The Corrupted Stone - UESPWiki

The Vestige needs the energy of the Lord, the Lady and the Steed to purge the Warriors Apex Stone of the Serpents Taint.

Infact, the Vestige may need the power of the Skystone Amulet to defeat the Celestials.

It takes the power of all three Guardian Celestials to defeat the Serpent.
Vestige: How do we stop him?

Celestial Thief: My power alone is not enough. You must free the other guardians. I will help you as much as I dare, but the Serpent is looking for me. If he ensnares me as he has the others, all is lost.

The Serpent will devastate Tamriel if it escapes.
28:10
30:20
The Serpent claims to be responsible for all the turmoil in this region. - Turuk Redclaws

When fighting against the first guardian of the Sanctum (a Mantikora empowered & possessed by the Serpent), the Serpent causes a portal to the future to appear underfoot. Tectonic plates have been fractured, lava flows freely and the Imperial City is overgrown and in ruin.

Devastation wrought by the Serpent.
The goal of the Serpent is to undermine the very nature of reality.
Listen. The Serpent's nature is chaos. He wants to undermine the very nature of reality. He will not stop with Craglorn. - Celestial Thief
The Mage, The Warrior and the Thief appear in Skyrim, behind the constellation perk trees, showing us just how astrologically vast their true forms are (TES's cosmology would mean that these constellations are actually even bigger than normal constellations).

The Warrior, the Mage and the Thief all protect several lesser constellations from the Serpent (an aspect of Sep/Lorkhan).
The Serpent is made of un-stars, and its position in the sky is unfixed, as it wanders the skies trying to eat the other constellations.
The full power of a single Celestial manifest in the Mundus would destroy it.
Time flows differently among the stars, and Valla (a fragment of the Mage) recalls that Vestige has faced down gods and walked across the planes, despite the fact these things might or might not have even happened yet.
Valla: Ah, you're here at last. Do not be confused. We foresaw your arrival, the one who has walked across the planes and faced down gods. Or do we speak of things still to come? Time is much more fluid among the stars.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Merien Sellan, a mere mage (while he's above average, he's far below high tier mages), destroys a pocket realm with nothing but raw power (said realm being at least the size of a town).

2:35
3:29
6:18

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
During the Dawn Era, Trinimac and Auri-El ripped apart Lorkhan and tore out his heart. The Moons Massar and Secunda are what remains of his physical form.
Lore:The Monomyth - UESPWiki
The Monomyth said:
Finally Trinimac, Auriel's greatest knight, knocked Lorkhan down in front of his army and reached in with more than hands to take his Heart. He was undone.
Lore:The Lunar Lorkhan - UESPWiki
Lore:Aedra and Daedra - UESPWiki
Aedra & Daedra said:
As part of the divine contract of creation, the Aedra can be killed. Witness Lorkhan and the moons.
Cosmology | The Imperial Library
Said Moons are actually plane(t)s of infinite size and mass. This means that Trinimac (and Auri-El) ripped apart a being of infinite size and mass. This would also require travelling an infinite distance in a finite amount of time.
Cosmology said:
What are moons?
Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another.
We have in-game confirmation that each of these realms is a different plane of existance (and may even contain several planes) in-game when the Demi-Plane of Jode is visited, as well as the Den of Lorkhaj, another part of Lorkhan.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Murkmire dev stream.
13:10
The city of Lilmoth is named after the Lilmothiit, a race of fox people who used to live in Black Marsh but are now gone.
Mirkmire First Look said:
Leamon Tuttle: ...So Lilmoth... it's related to the Lilmothiit, which were fox people, that were fox people who lived in Black Marsh for a long time.

Ed Stark: But that was before this expansion, there are no fox people in the expansion.
20:07
A reference to the creations of ancient argonians, which seems a reference to the events of Greg Keyes books. See below.
Ed Stark: ...Here's some of the... what you might recognise as... Argonian ruins, this is...the Argonians who were...years and years ago, millenia ago, built these great zentihs here. Well
Greg Keyes are outright referenced, and you can visit places from them.
22:26
Refencence to the argonian cycle of death and rebirth,
Leamon Tuttle: I practiced before the show! This is (Istagitifflemet?) ...It's a zeimeir that's pacifically brought up in lore, pacifically Greg Keyes Infernal City novel. So you get to go there!
28:25
Argonian necromancers break the cycle of the Hist (recycling souls for argonians to be reincarnated), and gravestakes pin argonian souls into the mud so they don't become bog blights.
31:40, the Hist tree of a certain tribe reflects their nature out through its tribe.
51:10, a voriplasm, which previously appeared in the lore books. See below. They can also revive people as skeletons. They also go on to talk about the Teeth of Sithis, but it involved spoilers.

For the above references; on voriplasms from.
Lore:The Argonian Account - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
References to ancient argonian civilization in The Infernal (where Glim seems to see a vision of the past).
Infernal City Lore Notes | The Imperial Library