The future for this place as a whole

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Since my PS4 died I might as well find a different way to pass the time until I get another console. Might try and stream some games from my laptop as well.
Twitch? I believe there is a few nifty Twitch add-ons we can take a look at!

Island

If we want growth, then we need to have an active presence on other social media. Something we never really got off the ground with nf due to bmx. What that presence is can be discussed. Could also do a cool thing and let prominent members take control of an account for a day to keep it fresh, though there would have to be quite a bit of trust there.
This.

A social media presence seems like an obvious way to attract new members.

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to find a reward/incentive system by itself for people who mass recruit :hm

You could also eventually monetize the site. There are a few sci fi boards that were the ancestors of NF so to speak, that 27 years later are still going strong and a lot of are at the point where they sell merch and offer incentives for subscribers and the like.

Maybe not a thing to consider now because of.how ambitious it is but down the line? That can do a lot to help with overhead among other things.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean extra special prizes to show my gratitude. What those prizes, I don’t have any idea. Some kind of way to give recognition for months (hopefully years) down the road.

But just giving away colored and styled usernames and specific forum perks should be fine, too.
Are their any trusted contest runners over at that other place that we can recruit for the future?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
If we’re talking about webdesign…I can’t see the check marks on the dark skin on mobile
Yep; gonna fix all of the rest of the shit tonight. It's a ton of work because XenForo has templates AND styling options which gives me even more of a headache :aquacry

Back