• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

RDK

Marvelous
The short burst of posts when he came in felt quite self conscious and more like fulfilling his duty of getting activity in than the completely erratic display in BCS where he was quite easy for me to identify as town through his sheer could not give a fuck what anyone thought of him attitude

The Orca

Antihero
Vote Rugrat

train-of-teath-horror.gif

Psychic

Yennefer
im like 95% certain psychic is scum this game
feels like a night and day switch between how she plays as town
that's because you're wrong and you can't read me for shit
shes being hella passive
as town shes aggressive and has no issue posting whatever
I wouldn't say hella passive

she has suspects and shes not doing anything abt them really

and yea i think she can reaction test as scum?
its not exactly difficult to do?
I don't know what u want me to do with them, I've been guaging their reactions and it' still pretty early
nah u cant really have it both ways
u cant say scum wouldnt reaction test bc it would actually do shit and then use it as a reason for y she wouldnt be scum when her reaction test led to nothing and it was pretty predictable that it would lead to nothing too

she did it on a guy who already had some sus on him and was being a bit defensive

i dont really know where ur getting the statistic that most ppl cant reaction test as scum
furthermore i dont think what she did is even a true reaction test anyway
so yea, what she did is something i can see her doing as scum
Animated GIF

Why are you reading me and Poyser as town
why are u reading RDK as scum, didnt u say it was like a joke vote? Do u really sus him now?
The short burst of posts when he came in felt quite self conscious and more like fulfilling his duty of getting activity in than the completely erratic display in BCS where he was quite easy for me to identify as town through his sheer could not give a fuck what anyone thought of him attitude
I can get on board with this

Gonna move hime to the null pile for now
And Gramma as well, he needs to engage more

Rugrat

Caldust
Good point, you can be town for now

Back