• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ill also take this opportunity to get on record that Poyser looks how id expect him to as scum

Dont ask me to explain it beyond what im about to say, its very feel based, but I get a very strong 'throwing weight around to control a dead thread' kind of vibe. Few other things as well, but keeping those close to my chest for now

Poyser

Ill also take this opportunity to get on record that Poyser looks how id expect him to as scum

Dont ask me to explain it beyond what im about to say, its very feel based, but I get a very strong 'throwing weight around to control a dead thread' kind of vibe. Few other things as well, but keeping those close to my chest for now
I don’t think I’ve been throwing my weight around lol, I’d argue I haven’t even really pushed my own thing yet. I was planning to start pushing hime until I saw you say you have her as town which made me less confident in it and want to get your thoughts first. I’ve been trying to work with rug and haza too rather than throwing my weight around

That said I’m also not really sure what you’d be expecting me to do as town in this scenario? I’ve come on to less than 6 hours left and a dead thread lol. Something needed to happen

Poyser

Anyway fair enough rug. I think yoho probably the best push too. I do like haza’s thoughts on Whicker too but I’d prefer pushing my own thing rather than going with his

vote yoho

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him

I appreciate Poyser's activity but I had the same feeling than you. I don't like the way he does it. It's not OMGUS because there are people that I suspect more than him, but the sentence where he said that I confused Aurelian with the Orca, he said "U drunk". This is the kind of words that may be used on me to discredit what I said. That would mean he wants me to look dumb so people wouldn't listen to what I say in the future.

Poyser

I appreciate Poyser's activity but I had the same feeling than you. I don't like the way he does it. It's not OMGUS because there are people that I suspect more than him, but the sentence where he said that I confused Aurelian with the Orca, he said "U drunk". This is the kind of words that may be used on me to discredit what I said. That would mean he wants me to look dumb so people wouldn't listen to what I say in the future.
I attacked the post because it looked like you hadn’t read the post that you were replying to. You said something like “I take it you don’t read him as scum since you are voting based on his post”. Even if you take out the mixing up of the names, the post you were quoting literally said that I didn’t have a read on the guy one way or the other so your retort was pointless. You put those two things together and it looks like you were just saying stuff for the sake of saying it without really thinking about it.

That said I’m not sure why you’re worried about people thinking it’s OMGUS when I’m not pushing you nor are you any of the directions I said I wanted to go for. Want to explain your thinking?

RDK

Marvelous
Nothing whicker has said since coming back has changed my mind and I think that should be the lynch

I'm pretty confident that he's scum here, no idea for yoho

RDK

Marvelous
I don’t really hate this town list tho as it matches me quite well. I’m less sure on orca and I’d have rug as slight town but that’s probably the only changes

But hate hate hate all her pushes so far
I don't hate it either at completely surface level but I hate that the town reads are unexplained. Polar for example feels entirely like she's sheeping my (who she scum reads) read as she had mentioned him at all before putting him at the top. Aurelian all she has is 'gth' but she's put him in her top list. It all just feels bit forced

Would like to her elaborate on them

RDK

Marvelous
Tone of hime's posts feel more towny than the content fwiw, the was she's been interacting with me is more aggro than I'd expect if she was scum

Yoho

A Simple Man
I’m sure this hunch has nothing to do with his vote on you

The only person you’ve shown any suspicion on so far this game was psychic, so why have you voted Rugrat here over her?

I said in the beginning of the game there's 70% chance Rugrat is scum, I never said I was suspicious of Psychic I said it was interesting she seemed to be trying to build something on me and when no one bit she pivoted, she could very well be scum but Rugrat is where I think we should vote,

Back