• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's less likely hes scum because I think poyser would have just told him to claim watcher and leave out the FF portion since he would know that him having two roles would stick out like a sore thumb
Well probs the opposite tbf, claim ff and leave out the watcher
But also we have to had a pr flip yet so it could be normal lol, or at least normal to poyser

I'm tired so idk if I'm making sense with the second part but hopefully u get what I was trying to explain

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
But also we have to had a pr flip yet so it could be normal lol, or at least normal to poyser

I'm tired so idk if I'm making sense with the second part but hopefully u get what I was trying to explain
Haven't* not have to

RDK

Marvelous
Psychic could be an arsonist too tbf, would explain her being a little more subdued and being able to commute could by her self protection

RDK

Marvelous

either way i think it's worth consideration

RDK

Marvelous
I've been given a bit of thought to Gram's reads especially with regards to my read of Nibel and Rugrat and don't think they're really worth looking into all that much.

Anyone could say "yeah why would I kill gram when he town reads me" but the fact of the matter is that Gram's town read of scum is far better in a mausoleum where you can use it as a strong players town read of you. He's one player that if you keep alive will be more likely to eventually figure out they've miscleared you.

I'd probably lynch Rugrat here

Back