• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Legend of Zelda Mafia

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I think Gad is probably the arsonist if I had to guess and is just why would he have both of those roles, that's a lot of eggs in one basket for town. My guess is he's probably odd/even arsonist and watcher with watcher being his safe fake.

I don't know why he would actually claim the firefighter bit though since it would probably be easier for him if people didn't know there was an arsonist about
I actually thought he could be a role watcher of sorts. The fact that he claimed Firefighter makes no sense from an arsonist perspective.

Vote Count 1 Day 3 New

Ultra

THE BEAR
We are going for either Yoho or Psychic

Vote Lynch Yoho

@Polar Bear stop tagging me so many times bro, If I wasnt there I wasnt going to show up just because you kept tagging me.

Its super annoying bro.

Vote Lynch Yoho

yoho has already claimed
we start with rugrat

im pretty certain he is scum
Vote lynch Rugrat

Vote Rugrat

Since Yoho claimed

Vote Lynch Psychic

Meh if he claimed I dont mind voting Rugrat for now, that claim does nothing for me though. And I disagree with RDKs assessment of Yoho looking good because Poyser asked for him to be vigged, thats like distancing 101. Its not like a vig would listen to a guy that flips scum lol.

Vote Lynch Rugrat

I'm in class right now for another 30 mins but I think we should lynch Rugrat today

Vote Lynch Rugrat

Vote Lynch: Psychic

ill be back in a bit

I say Death to Psychi

vote lynch Psychic

Vote lynch Gad

would like a claim here as well

Vote Lynch psychic

I know I haven't played too much so I can't make the best case here. Honestly, I forgot about what my case was in the beginning. I'm going to leave my vote here until I get the time to read the thread later. But, I am moving back and my flights have been a disaster. So I won't be too active this phase. Just leaving my vote here until I know better

Vote lynch Yoho

For not voting Poyser EoD when he was literally right there.

Vote Rugrat don’t think I’ve voted yet

Vote Psychic

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Nibel: Yoho > Psychic
Fuji: Yoho > Rugrat > Unvote
Hime: Rugrat > Unvote > Gad
Orca: Rugrat
Yoho: Rugrat > Unvote > Psychic
RDK: Psychic
Gad: Psychic
Psychic: Yoho
Whicker: Rugrat
Rugrat: Psychic

Psychic: 5
Rugrat: 2
Gad/Yoho: 1

With 11 players remaining it takes 6 to reach majority. You have 23 hours remaining​

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So the motion on psychic was explicitly someone visiting her

I don't really like the claim tbh, I never like commuter claims tho
Well the motion was always going to be someone visiting her, that part was pretty clear

I just needed her to say so explicitly in case she would lie

RDK

Marvelous
Well the motion was always going to be someone visiting her, that part was pretty clear

I just needed her to say so explicitly in case she would lie
Why was that clear? Why could it never been her commuting or visiting someone else?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I've been given a bit of thought to Gram's reads especially with regards to my read of Nibel and Rugrat and don't think they're really worth looking into all that much.

Anyone could say "yeah why would I kill gram when he town reads me" but the fact of the matter is that Gram's town read of scum is far better in a mausoleum where you can use it as a strong players town read of you. He's one player that if you keep alive will be more likely to eventually figure out they've miscleared you.
Yeah I tend to agree here, I already brought up the wifom part too.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why was that clear? Why could it never been her commuting or visiting someone else?
Bc if she commuted last night, she would've been untargetable and hence the motion detect on her would've failed

If she said she commuted np1 then either she or gad would be confirmed lying bc gad received results saying that she wasn't targeted by anyone meaning his ability did not fail

RDK

Marvelous
Bc if she commuted last night, she would've been untargetable and hence the motion detect on her would've failed

If she said she commuted np1 then either she or gad would be confirmed lying bc gad received results saying that she wasn't targeted by anyone meaning his ability did not fail
If she commuted last night wouldn't the motion detector detect motion (because of the commute)

Back