• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

The Official NF Nostalgia Thread

a guy who believes in 200 year old Chinese terrorists
tumblr_nx7mqv7HcZ1rey868o1_500.gif

Positive: I guess joining the OBD and meeting everyone that I know today
Negative: Being told I'm a race traitor in a thread about time travel because I didn't agree that killing slave owners in the past would be a good idea
View attachment 11

"Bro like, why do you hate your own kind so much that you won't use time travel to commit multiple homicides and potentially effect history in ways that you can't imagine!"hestonpls.png

No i meant like Owl was a dude who just took everything to the extreme from what Ive seen. Coming from him it was a sort of "Oh jesus your serious" sort of deal

I always thought he was a sign up troll, or schizophrenic.

yeah i wasn't around back then, only started posting actively around 2013 ish
can't comment on the past since i wasn't there but reznor has acted appropriately from what i've seen of him in recent years, including the martryn situation, so there's that

You missed phenom, my coke fueled 17 hour debates and Sentry's "Psyop" where he infiltrated the papers then tried to get marvel to DMCA the forum into oblivion because Fang and Endless Mike debated him too hard.

Good times man

Me Oh bee dee history.

Having an entire section of the site accusing me of being a dupe of a guy who believes in 200 year old Chinese terrorists.

That's pretty much the highlight of my posting history.

In fairness, I told people to let you call us all schizoposting retards and to give you a chance to defend yourself, so did Black.zaru.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Me Oh bee dee history.

Having an entire section of the site accusing me of being a dupe of a guy who believes in 200 year old Chinese terrorists.

That's pretty much the highlight of my posting history.
I knew you were innocent :maybe

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Favorite memories:
When OBD was visited by that superman wanker and was schooled. then he tried to go to other forums and they didnt take his bullshit either.

Least favourite:
when the OBD got invaded by the cafe and made politics feel sour.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Favorite memories:
When OBD was visited by that superman wanker and was schooled. then he tried to go to other forums and they didnt take his bullshit either.

Least favourite:
when the OBD got invaded by the cafe and made politics feel sour.
Tonathan?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

full o bee dee nostalgia :mjlol

That ended with them being bullied out of the section at least.

full o bee dee nostalgia :mjlol

Suggs man....

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I came from Moviecodec and joined NF around late 2008. I decided to make it my permanent forum home when I let Afterglow take over my account and moderate the VS section however he pleased. I took my shit and migrated to another village because the vibe was better than what I had experienced at MVC. I likely inadvertedly ended up bringing a few other members over. Some of them you know like Chibi. Dude was trustworthy enough because he never changed my password after the fact.

Some of you I met at Moviecodec. Like Crimson King. Damn, man. I was still in high school at the time. Managing schoolwork and debating from my computer class at the same time. I tried out a few other forums like KMC, MFG and that one Bleach forum whose name I can't remember, but the layout was very similar to NF.

Honestly, my best memories were the worst memories. Know why? Because even during the Dark Times we were united through whatever came at us. Convo from Hell, the Free Crimson King movement, Ban SasuOna...too many to name.

I got a lot of shit saved on my old HD that would make some of the new members of the OBD cringe, laugh and tear up. I'm sure a lot of the OGs do as well. A lot of things I wasn't around for, but for what I was, great memories were made.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The Candlestick incident is still legendary. Same with Cax's faking having cancer and pulling a fast one on not just the rest of the Blender but almost all of NF. Which coincidentally ties into Grandmaster Kane's descent into madness, eventual mental break down, and the huge fiasco that lead the Cafe, OBD, Blender, and Bathhouse making fun of him till he ended up getting banned.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Becoming a Blenderite was one of my favorite moments besides entering the OBD. Arguably the section was more balls to the wall than the OBD, I made a lot of friends there. Saw a lot of crazy shit too. Adam vs Kitsune was one of my favorite Blender moments. Besides shooping OniTasku's head onto Darth Vader :maybe

I miss doing the Mafia Threads OBD Style as well. I became a legend with my sniping powers at first. I don't know how I did it, but I FUCKING DID IT. That one Kamen Rider Electic Boogalo Mafia will forever be LEGENDARY

Back