The Official NF Nostalgia Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Seems the Blender archives are gone, or at least no longer visible, and there's a new subscription service.
They were deleted by Mbxx just a few months ago by one of his bots. I made a huge hub-bub about that, there was no reason for him to do that.

Leng

Illustrious
They were deleted by Mbxx just a few months ago by one of his bots. I made a huge hub-bub about that, there was no reason for him to do that.
I must have missed that or it was clipped, hadn't seen a whisper which I did think was odd.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
He basically flip flops on everything every month according to people close to him

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
Oh man where do I begin

-Being a virgin OBDer just as Operation Titanic happened. The shit storm will always get me giggling.
-Being a part of the pilling on the DmC prerelease thread in the Vidya section and watching people try way too hard to defend the original version of that game, I absolutely loved spamming /v/ memes and getting one person in particular (i don't remember who it was exactly sorry) so salty they tried to get me banned just for that.
-When I made that Chachamaru series of gifs and the almighty YT video that I had to unlist due to copyright bs, but it's still there if you know where to look :maybe
-I pissed Bioness off once and he thought I was either a Dandy Elegance dupe or a Blade dupe. Dude even tried guilt tripping me in my feed while I just laughed while high.

kidloco

a old blendeite here
just looking old photobucket thing, i see old shit i save it in my time in blender lol
most dont ememer me, i was from 2007 to 2011 i think, cant remember, and sometime back years laters lol
i just read mbx ect ect erace blender archive

can be rescate it? my last time was last year

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
a old blendeite here
just looking old photobucket thing, i see old shit i save it in my time in blender lol
most dont ememer me, i was from 2007 to 2011 i think, cant remember, and sometime back years laters lol

Ain't heard from you in forever

How you been man?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
a old blendeite here

kidloco

Photobucket be on that bullshit, upload to Imgur or something, so we can see without an account lol.
well i just back to photobucket too and they change shit, and my other accotun was erace in 2008 lol

so im not sure how that shit work now lol

• LULZ
Reactions: Ral
Back