• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - One Othinus To Rule Them All

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Is there some context missing here?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait, are you saying Misaka 5.3 scales to Dragon King Touma?
No, but I say that the statement of those other weaker dragons like the ice dragon if scale, even makes you wonder why Touma makes a comparison of when he used it against Misaka and not when he used it against Fiamma, so most likely that Misaka is stronger than we thought (obviously it is not a top tier, but perhaps it is not so far from the archangels).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And Archangels scale to the Dainsleif calamities, which in turn scale to Othinus

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

- Phase manipulation barely helping against Fake!CRC

Magic God bros... we got too cocky?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm... 99% sure that's outright been said before
Not really all that's said on the matter was that there are phases for every myth and legend, honestly I thought it meant that the myths and legends in toaru originate from phases and sparks, not the other way around.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The Transcendents being able to beat Magic Gods is bullshit, even before the majority were exposed as in-series frauds, their methods of beating them only did so in a theoretical sense like Aradia being able to stack up her magic enough.

@Astaro Isn't that stuff separate from them using Risk 4 or am I misremembering things?

I'd argue that, at the very least, Alice is genuinely Othinus level, if not greater.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro Isn't that stuff separate from them using Risk 4 or am I misremembering things?

I'd argue that, at the very least, Alice is genuinely Othinus level, if not greater.
Aradia used it and still got beat by Touma.

Alice I’m fine with arguing she’s at or around Othinus level at least

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Using Touma as an anti-feat doesn't mean much, to be fair

Besides, wouldn't Risk 4's stat buff be nullified by Imagine Breaker anyway?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Not going to lie. Kanzaki actually has the coolest Ultimate here. I guess Accelerator’s Clonoth would have been too hard to interpret