• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - One Othinus To Rule Them All

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It could just mean that KNT/Touma's Esper power is "taking the reigns" so to speak.

The IT/Dragon King are definitely NOT the same thing as his Esper power, at the very least.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No longer being a Level 0 is referring to how Touma’s no longer a normal human. It’s not an Esper power

I mean, minus a right hand that negates powers, he’s just an average Joe who throws hands

And I think that “other Kamijou” is probably his Emanation from NT22R talking after being released again along with the Dragon. It sure has his tone.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Nah I'm pretty sure it is. KNT is the emanation of Touma's own esper powers and he can turn into a dragon, Touma once he loses IB can turn into a dragon.

Im like 96% sure Touma's esper ability has to do with turning into a dragon at this point. + his body being fucked up reminds me of how KNT was slowly dying due to how IB was eroding his body.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Except all these powers, Imagine Breaker and the powers within, have had previous owners before.

Never has there been an Esper power that transfers itself to others users. Plus the Dragon apparently being called Panacea removes any notion of this power being Esper or Science aligned

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Except all these powers, Imagine Breaker and the powers within, have had previous owners before.

Never has there been an Esper power that transfers itself to others users. Plus the Dragon apparently being called Panacea removes any notion of this power being Esper or Science aligned
It could be both-also

dragon strike/=king dragon

king dragon seems much different from the rest seeing as how all the spoilers i've seen makes it read more like its a part of touma himself instead of a beast trapped inside of him.

also even then, the dragons themselves originate from touma iirc, its not like ib which latched on to him, so even with the ability to escape touma, well we already know that esper abilities can have there own will.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I've seen that before. Its probably true as its a 'panacea' like what Touma's power is called, but it could also be his esper ability too.

The secret something hidden in Kamijou Touma’s arm, the One who Purifies God and Slays Demons, is none other than the Philosopher’s Stone itself. A device that blurs the line between science and magic, which transforms itself in accordance to Kamijou’s deepest desires.

The Philisopher Stone was also said to be have been made from Dragons blood. So, if the Stone and Touma's Dragons are the same, it taking the form of Dragons makes sense.

I think you're right.

So at the end of the day, this would mean that KNT/Dragon Shell/the Dragon(s)/the IT are all the same entity (so to speak), just changed or transformed in accordance to Touma's will :hm

That would also explain why the Dragon King/Panacea seems to be able to use the abilities of the Dragons, which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the Dragons were an entirely separate entity from the IT.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It could be both-also

dragon strike/=king dragon

king dragon seems much different from the rest seeing as how all the spoilers i've seen makes it read more like its a part of touma himself instead of a beast trapped inside of him.

also even then, the dragons themselves originate from touma iirc, its not like ib which latched on to him, so even with the ability to escape touma, well we already know that esper abilities can have there own will.
You know how each of those Dragons for Dragon Strike has their own unique powers?

The Dragon King goes on to use the same poison ability as that one-eyed Cobra looking Dragon according to the spoilers. Their related

Doubt they originated from Touma either since this power is known by characters like Aleister and Anna long after Touma would ever be born

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
From what I've been told, apparently the spoilers were true, the last part of the fight already came out in Baka Tsuki.

I haven't read it yet, I'm a little behind because I've been reading other things.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Touma in GT9 is GOAT.
I knee
🧎
IMG_20231218_112845.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I was right. This things interchangeably called Dragon Strike just like the Dragons used to stop Level 6 Misaka

And with his eyes still in that direction, he casually sent the Dragon Strike straight toward CRC.

“Tch.”

Rosencreutz immediately fell back.

He escaped beyond the reach of the snapping jaws, but Kamijou did not bat an eye.

And its flat out said it’s the same but more evolved power as what was used to stop Misaka

There was precedent. In exchange for losing a possibly deadly amount of blood, this dragon that emerged from his right hand had robbed all power from a girl after she became a lightning god.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was right. This things interchangeably called Dragon Strike just like the Dragons used to stop Level 6 Misaka

And its flat out said it’s the same but more evolved power as what was used to stop Misaka
And that could imply that Misaka level 5.3 is much more powerful than we thought.

Since it momentarily stopped one dragon and several had to come out, I'm not saying that she give PS from this Dragon Strike form but the statement the editor made that the ice dragon is hard as a planet could be true.

What I'm saying is that this Misaka may be between is Continental or Planetary level, and perhaps the statement that she was going to explode like a supernova was not so metaphorical.

But Gunha holding back the Misaka's attack would be outlier.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And that could imply that Misaka level 5.3 is much more powerful than we thought.

Since it momentarily stopped one dragon and several had to come out, I'm not saying that she give PS from this Dragon Strike form but the statement the editor made that the ice dragon is hard as a planet could be true.

What I'm saying is that this Misaka may be between is Continental or Planetary level, and perhaps the statement that she was going to explode like a supernova was not so metaphorical.

But Gunha holding back the Misaka's attack would be outlier.
Ollerus was hyping up Gunha though, and Ollerus is arbitrarily weaker than Othinus :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Obviously not since she was beaten by a weaker manifestation of the power. Remember that even a chronologically later version used against Incomplete Othinus than against Misaka was effortlessly crushed.

Vs the one here whose backing a magician far stronger than Othinus into a corner

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I think you're right.

So at the end of the day, this would mean that KNT/Dragon Shell/the Dragon(s)/the IT are all the same entity (so to speak), just changed or transformed in accordance to Touma's will :hm

That would also explain why the Dragon King/Panacea seems to be able to use the abilities of the Dragons, which wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the Dragons were an entirely separate entity from the IT.
I completely forgot about that quote in NT22R by KnT where it says that the IT flew in "from outside" and was drawn to Touma because of his nature (much like Imagine Breaker).

(Courtesy of @Mr.OMG reminding me yesterday)

So uh, whoops.

I guess it's just Imagine Breaker, the Invisible Thing, and KnT (i.e. Touma's will/Esper power/true nature given form by the IT).

Seems to make sense, I think.

Back