• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because there's no point to when I took a fucking nap, you went on a multiple post bitch fest acting like I need to prove anything I said when you know what I said is factual and you literally lie your ass off about shit you yourself posted.

Why would I waste any time debating a toddler who tells me the sky isn't blue and instead is orange?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'll make this real simple so you can actually back up the claims you're making.

1. When is it stated that the IT buffs Imagine Breaker?
2. When did I ever say Touma wasn't chosen by Imagine Breaker? When did I ever lie about anything regarding Imagine Breaker? Or anything about the series period? You DEFINITELY need to address this.
3. What exactly is your issue with the portrayal of Christian Archangels in To Aru and how strong they are?
4. Why do you take issue with Imagine Breaker "being enough to warp the fabric of the Universe"?
5. Why are you even talking about the Philosopher's Stone as fact when that's literally just a theory at this point?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If you're not going to back up the egregious claims you make on a series you don't even read then don't make the claims in the first place.

That's a core rule of how a debate works: you make a claim, you provide evidence.

Stonewall, bitch, moan, seethe, repeat

This has been you this entire fucking topic.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Saying someone's stonewalling when they directly call you out to back up your claims is incredibly ironic.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"No Stonewalling: Stonewalling is where one party is refusing to concede the debate despite all of their arguments and evidence being disproved or countered with superior arguments or debates."

Can't be stonewalling when you haven't posted a single quote from the series to disprove what I'm saying, nor back up what you're saying.

Except I'm not stonewalling the debate jackass, you yourself are doing that by going on a bitchfit against me personally acting like I have to prove something by reading your shitty ass books because you can't bring in context worth shit.

There's no point in me trying because you haven't the credibility or effort past more bitching and seething.
This thread is fucking cooked, To Aru eats the L like always and we didn't even need to get to the actual Kamen Rider Top Tiers.

Put this as another with Star Wars and The Elder Scrolls.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Strike two, another strawman.

I never said you were the one stonewalling.

You were the one who said I was stonewalling.

Either put up or shut up, you don't call someone a liar (several times at that), refuse to back up your points, and still have the gall to act like you're high and mighty and in the right.

Back up your shit or concede on the points entirely.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"multiple post bitch fest"

Coming from the guy who types entire walls of text the moment anyone on SB claims something stupid about Fate, by the way.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i caught up, 11 pages :bookerpls

candidate for best thread of the year. the amount of headcanon, salt, coping, seething, malding from both sides in this thread is peak kino, props to highlus, for having my sides erased :mjlol

also

i will drop this

the ability to speak or write does not make you intelligent, you know who you are :mjlol

peace, i am out, thanks for those laughs, lads :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
9i755EU.png

Definitely nominating this for Thread of the Year myself

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Anyone hear that?

Sounds like a coward unable to back up their claims.

So you are projecting yourself to me again?

Man of The Beginning
Mighty Novel Ex
God Genm and his other evolution forms
Zero Two and Zero 3
Geats Oneness and Demon
Legend
Decade
Kamen Rider Eternal

You have not given a single answer to these guys except for more bitching at me and only me like a child, you aren't trying at all and only just talking and like Blade stated:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You know god damn well that's not what I'm referring to.

I've only made it abundantly clear I don't actually care who wins in this thread, I'm just calling you out on your bullshit.

"Not without the power of the Invisible Dragons doing so but please, lie again despite showing us blatant evidence that IB was never that strong until Touma and the Invisible Dragons buffed it that hard."

"I'm not, I was planning on dropping it since Paxton can't fucking help himself even when he's lying."

"And yet, you constantly defend it every time someone "seemingly" gets something wrong about it and you throw in your ludicrous headcanon every time...

It's even funnier considering that I only got this from a quote you gave from the Novel itself from a Circus Thread that had little to do with Imagine Breaker anyway...
So apparently even to you, anything the author says is wrong because it's not what you want it to be.

Now either shut up about To Aru and get back with the program or leave."

"I'll make this real simple so you can actually back up the claims you're making.

1. When is it stated that the IT buffs Imagine Breaker?
2. When did I ever say Touma wasn't chosen by Imagine Breaker? When did I ever lie about anything regarding Imagine Breaker? Or anything about the series period? You DEFINITELY need to address this.
3. What exactly is your issue with the portrayal of Christian Archangels in To Aru and how strong they are?
4. Why do you take issue with Imagine Breaker "being enough to warp the fabric of the Universe"?
5. Why are you even talking about the Philosopher's Stone as fact when that's literally just a theory at this point?"

Address this shit.

so whats going on here

Paxton losing his shit in real time.

You know god damn well that's not what I'm referring to.

I've only made it abundantly clear I don't actually care who wins in this thread.

Address this shit.

No, fucking prove to me that you can actually try in this thread and otherwise and I'll actually debate you in good faith. You won't and thus I won't. Aka:

Gain some fucking credibility and maybe I will then debate you in earnest.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"Prove you can debate in good faith when I've been blatantly doing the opposite of that given I repeatedly ignore what you say and whenever you ask me to address what I said I don't bring up any evidence to prove my own claims"

Yeah no lol you're trolling.

@Masterblack06 Remove him from the thread, this is the third or fourth time I've asked him to back up his claims and he hasn't done so.

Last edited:
"Prove you can debate in good faith when I've been blatantly doing the opposite of that given I repeatedly ignore what you say and whenever you ask me to address what I said I don't bring up any evidence to prove my own claims"

Yeah no lol you're trolling.

@Masterblack06 Remove him from the thread, this is the third or fourth time I've asked him to back up his claims and he hasn't done so.

So suddenly, this became YOUR topic to try and tell mods how to do THEIR jobs because I won't debate your stupid ass questions that have nothing to do with this thread?

Pax, this shit is exactly why I'm not debating you seriously and at this rate never will.

j-e8No.gif
cope-seethe.gif
6f9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back