• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
vlcsnap-2018-09-25-23h46m40s287-1024x576.png

still no evidence they can get past this

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So suddenly, this became YOUR topic to try and tell mods how to do THEIR jobs because I won't debate your stupid ass questions that have nothing to do with this thread?

Pax, this shit is exactly why I'm not debating you seriously and at this rate never will.

j-e8No.gif
cope-seethe.gif
Yet you made those claims to begin with (points 3-5 were all in this thread), and you never back up any of those claims in the first place.

So I'll say it again: either put up or shut up.

Churronzon

Notorious
So you are now just going to ignore Churruzon and OMG? Way to throw them and yourself under the bus...
The best thing actual combatants in toaru have is passively shattering the world if they enter it. If that's not enough I already admitted Kamen Rider would win. Idk why I'm being accused of stonewalling
Like I don't have any stakes in this kinda stuff.
You guys said all of that... and this is why because nothing the "True" Magic Gods does is any fucking different than what Othinus could do and what was demonstrated... was fucking ass.
Sorry if you were trying to make up some other point, but I just wanna clear up the narrative event that Othinus doesn't destroy the world with her presence as the True Magic Gods do.
There's a reason they're called True Magic Gods and resided in a phase that Othinus couldn't find or destroy.
Othinus and Kamijou Touma had been wrong about one thing.

They had thought that world of darkness had been the full extent of the world. They had
assumed that pitch black despair had been the product of destroying everything and
leaving nothing at all behind.

But in truth, there had been one more layer. It was as uniform as a thin membrane, it had
not even the slightest seam, and it could not be detected or destroyed by anyone, but one
last phase had existed.

This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"I called someone a liar repeatedly regarding a series that they read (and I don't) and now I'm being expected to back up my claims"

Oh boo hoo.

Woe is you.

Yet you made those claims to begin with (points 3-5 were all in this thread), and you never back up any of those claims in the first place.

So I'll say it again: either put up or shut up.

No. You are the one derailing the topic wanting me to question myself on To Aru and then trying to get a mod to throw me out because you can't stop bitching about me and To Aru rather than focus on the thread at hand...
Or it's the fact you legit can't which is why you are suddenly so laser focused on me right now.

Which would explain alot...
So you got anything about why To Aru defeats Kamen Rider or not?

"I called someone a liar repeatedly regarding a series that they read (and I don't) and now I'm being expected to back up my claims"

Oh boo hoo.

Woe is you.

Nope, still in absolute bitch mode and you still wonder why I and others don't take you seriously.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

No. You are the one derailing the topic wanting me to question myself on To Aru and then trying to get a mod to throw me out because you can't stop bitching about me and To Aru rather than focus on the thread at hand...
Or it's the fact you legit can't which is why you are suddenly so laser focused on me right now.

Which would explain alot...
So you got anything about why To Aru defeats Kamen Rider or not?

Nope, still in absolute bitch mode and you still wonder why I and others don't take you seriously.
I've literally said I have no stakes in this thread and never argued for To Aru winning in the first place.

Is reading what I actually say too hard for you?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Of course, you can't seem to back up what you say regarding the series, so I shouldn't even be surprised.

The best thing actual combatants in toaru have is passively shattering the world if they enter it. If that's not enough I already admitted Kamen Rider would win. Idk why I'm being accused of stonewalling
Like I don't have any stakes in this kinda stuff.

Sorry if you were trying to make up some other point, but I just wanna clear up the narrative event that Othinus doesn't destroy the world with her presence as the True Magic Gods do.
There's a reason they're called True Magic Gods and resided in a phase that Othinus couldn't find or destroy.

And like I said before on both ends:

Did the True Magic Gods destroy everything when they hopped their asses to the physical Universe? Did they even with their infinitely infinite power do anything close to what Othinus did with her 50/50 skillset?
Or hell, what about that Doppelganger motherfucker is explicitly stronger than the True Magic Gods? Or did Dragon King Touma or Corozaon?

I am asking this because for all of the talk of how strong these beings are... it's all just talk.
Otherwise, my apologies for lumping you in with Paxton, no one deserves that.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
And like I said before on both ends:

Did the True Magic Gods destroy everything when they hopped their asses to the physical Universe? Did they even with their infinitely infinite power do anything close to what Othinus did with her 50/50 skillset?
Or hell, what about that Doppelganger motherfucker is explicitly stronger than the True Magic Gods? Or did Dragon King Touma or Corozaon?

I am asking this because for all of the talk of how strong these beings are... it's all just talk.
Otherwise, my apologies for lumping you in with Paxton, no one deserves that.
No because they specifically nerfed themselves not to do that.

You should know this already.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"
How many posts has it been since Paxton lost his shit and been going after me personally rather than caring about the topic at all?
At this point, it's fucking many...

Someone needs to turn his computer and his internet privileges off."

Nice deflecting, instead of actually backing up your claims on the series.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah and guess what? That's where we use them at because that's all we fucking know about them jackass.
So yeah, they get their asses beat like the jobbers they are and the feats they have access to.

BIG. FUCKING. WHOOP.
Ok and?

Did I say otherwise?

I only said I don't give a shit about who wins... 4 times at this point?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
All I was doing was answering your question in a reasonable manner and you have the nerve to snap at me.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, this thread has gone on long enough and it's still driving Paxton crazy because he can't prove why To Aru wins, it's time to close it fellas, wrap the shit up.
I

have never

said

otherwise

Are you actually retarded or are you just pretending to be?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You need to actually explain what each of those characters do first for there to be a proper debate.

Churronzon

Notorious
Nah, they had to nerf themselves, but Crowley did fight them in their fullpower state by using the Blasting Rod which scales him to their level and escaped with half his body burned, which is why I consider True MGs as actual combatants and not omnipotent(not that anyone can be considered omnipotent to begin with, but y'know).

And then he gets killed by Corozaon and gets split up into his billions of possibilities so again, the True Magic Gods couldn't defeat one man who was only as strong as one of them... but another one was able to critically injure and kill that possibility?

You kinda see where the problem people have with the True Magic Gods right? And that was also offscreen as well.

EDIT: Wait, hold up, I thought the True Magic Gods couldn't do shit in the Hidden Phase without destroying it yet Aliester Crowley has a fucking fight with all of them in there...
Seriously, does this not come off like alot of the shit they say comes off as hot ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back