• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You know it'd help to actually post the feats in question because all of these characters are honestly blending together in my head lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also wtf

Someone posts info about Super Hero Senki saber affecting the real fucking world and yall response is "that's not that impressive"

When the fuck did anyone in to aru meet and save the existence of their own creator and not only save their verse but the entire concept of it and bring it back into existence

The fuck are we talking about here.

Hell because of what Saber did there the next season of Kamen Rider started with Revice
:heston

I'm guessing we are gonna hear something about Kamachi had a dream about Touma saving him and that's more than enough or that the Tanagram includes Real Life because somehow it does :risigif

And by Touma, I mean Kamen Rider Saber, not the wannabe with "bad luck"

:jordangif

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Also wtf

Someone posts info about Super Hero Senki saber affecting the real fucking world and yall response is "that's not that impressive"

When the fuck did anyone in to aru meet and save the existence of their own creator and not only save their verse but the entire concept of it and bring it back into existence

Hell because of what Saber did there the next season of Kamen Rider started with Revice
To answer your question, uh, never

But no memes, no jokes, that sort of shit may legitimately happen one day :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm guessing we are gonna hear something about Kamachi had a dream about Touma saving him and that's more than enough or that the Tanagram includes Real Life because somehow it does :risigif

And by Touma, I mean Kamen Rider Saber, not the wannabe with "bad luck"

:jordangif
Insanely forced comparison/bait

do better next time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also Kamen Rider by itself is already an infinite multiverse. AND THEN you add Super Sentai

The fuck is going on with yall niggas in this thread.

Hell Man of the Beginning Gaim already transcended Space-Time and straight murked a nigga who pulled all of existence into himself and was Immortal in thag he just constantly revived. Hell thanks to Zi-O bullshit the man is immune to being erased from existence
And Mighty Novel X has his powers on top of Hyper Muteki

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also wtf

It’s not. Explain otherwise

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Also Kamen Rider by itself is already an infinite multiverse. AND THEN you add Super Sentai

Hell Man of the Beginning Gaim already transcended Space-Time and straight murked a nigga who pulled all of existence into himself and was Immortal in thag he just constantly revived. Hell thanks to Zi-O bullshit the man is immune to being erased from existence

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Tangram level shit

let’s not go into higher existence arguments now

Magic Gods get really dumb with transcending space and time arguments

"Even if it was a long time ago, are you saying that you, who boast of omnipotence, couldn't handle that opponent?"

"It's Fräulein Kreutune, isn't it? Besides, even if we talk about omnipotence, it's ultimately only the level of omnipotence created by human imagination. Don't expect the kind of omnipotence that truly transcends dimensions, like that of a Magic God."

Great Darkness pursues the duo. The "Darkness" chasing Kamijou holds the overwhelming destructive force to overcome even dimensions. This time, it's different from the negotiable Othinus or St. Germain the fake. The true Magic God, True Gremlin, presses towards them.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
What are you even rambling about, Xhom?

I replied to what MB said with that video because I haven't said shit about the Kamen Rider side of things in this thread

That's all Astaro.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Super Senki Saber isn't the only rider that can effect the real world.

In the Zi-O final stage, which is canon to over quartzer, which while not connected to the mainline tv show is still part of the rider cosmos, Ohma Zi-O comes back despite the entire heisei era (which is probably an entire megaverse on its own at this rate) and being replaced by Another Ohma Zi-O because the real people in the audience remember him.

Xr6Q1OP.jpg
4lInYRO.png
LxUbwBi.png
39ECDDz.png
bUzcCHR.png

You even have real people giving Zi-O more power by cheering lol

KH2WgtE.png
cCC0uRI.png
2m5gPgj.png
6kIREjs.png
dSqLYTd.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
With the dumbass arguments I’m hearing, might as well argue Megaversal SpongeBob because he went to the real world and met David Hasslehoff in the 2004 movie

btw I called megaversal kr two years ago :mjlol

Megaversal Kamen Rider is a massive stretch... but it's still more proof than anyone from the To Aru side ever brought up.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
01d0a35ec3bda3d393541d01591cf18b.jpg

itt: the collective single digit iq of this thread, in those posts, make me malding enough to watch saber and hibiki too, at the same time, back to back :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back