• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru vs Kamen Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Best feats I’ve seen posted are infinite parallel worlds stuff and characters nebulously above that.

Former is already Tangram stuff and Othinus onward is stronger, so at the expense of making this a boring argument of higher infinities, I’ll just say top tiers of both more or less rival each other

Eztephan

Preeminent
Going back in time only would work in characters below Magic gods tier in To Aru. They can just change the phase or ignore the changes in the time-line.

But in other hand, mostly all riders had some degree of Reality Warp Resistence or Reality warp. And other Stuff like use they own powers to negate changes in the time line or the end of the world.

So the discussion between god tiers would be something like, GG my infinite is higher or something like that. But if you count Super Hero Senki Saber, i going for him to the win.

The most debatable part is a debate about the high, mid and low tiers.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Truth be told I'm not even sure who would be considered a high tier for To Aru.

Acqua, I guess?

Going back in time only would work in characters below Magic gods tier in To Aru. They can just change the phase or ignore the changes in the time-line.

But in other hand, mostly all riders had some degree of Reality Warp Resistence or Reality warp. And other Stuff like use they own powers to negate changes in the time line or the end of the world.

So the discussion between god tiers would be something like, GG my infinite is higher or something like that. But if you count Super Hero Senki Saber, i going for him to the win.

The most debatable part is a debate about the high, mid and low tiers.

Geats, Decade and Ohma Zi-O should have the same capabilities and powers as Super Hero Senki Saber due to basically retcons(or rather, they are just capable of getting the powers of future Kamen Riders entirely) so it wouldn't just be him who have that level of power.

Eztephan

Preeminent
Geats, Decade and Ohma Zi-O should have the same capabilities and powers as Super Hero Senki Saber due to basically retcons(or rather, they are just capable of getting the powers of future Kamen Riders entirely) so it wouldn't just be him who have that level of power.
Super Hero Senki Saber had both all the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai power at that point. Having the power of rewrite both verses very narrative in the real world.

He's the top dog among the top dogs.

The only rider with something similar in his arsenal is Ohma-Zio and Zi-O Ohma form having Kamen Sentai GoRiders powers, and GoRiders only had the Sentai power from GoRanger to Kyuranger and Rider Power from Ichigou to Ex-Aid. But Zi-O had every Rider Power till 2028, but not Super Hero Senki(cuz he's basically a creation of Ishimori and Touma himself in the real world to save both series from being erased forever).

Decade Complete 21 only had Riders powers from Ichigou to Zero One.

Legendary Legend only had the main series final forms, he had Decade Complete, Grand Zi-O and Xross Saber for example, but not Complete 21, Zi-O Ohma form or Black Bahamut Saber, etc.

I can debate about cosmology and stuffs like Mirror World being something like a Megaverse, The Almighty Book having all the knowledge of the mankind, including parallel worlds, the Akashic Records, every concept in the world, etc. And all that exist thanks to the book and that is only a tiny fraction of the power of the book, etc. But that is just my infinite>your infinite loop in my opinion.

@Eztephan

So what does Saber have over the Tangram in feats?
He had the power of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai verses alongside the ad infinitum cosmology of boths, saving them from being erased in the real world that precive them as mere fictional characters in stories.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Super Hero Senki Saber had both all the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai power at that point. Having the power of rewrite both verses very narrative in the real world.

He's the top dog among the top dogs.

The only rider with something similar in his arsenal is Ohma-Zio and Zi-O Ohma form having Kamen Sentai GoRiders powers, and GoRiders only had the Sentai power from GoRanger to Kyuranger and Rider Power from Ichigou to Ex-Aid. But Zi-O had every Rider Power till 2028, but not Super Hero Senki(cuz he's basically a creation of Ishimori and Touma himself in the real world to save both series from being erased forever).

Decade Complete 21 only had Riders powers from Ichigou to Zero One.

Legendary Legend only had the main series final forms, he had Decade Complete, Grand Zi-O and Xross Saber for example, but not Complete 21, Zi-O Ohma form or Black Bahamut Saber, etc.

I can debate about cosmology and stuffs like Mirror World being something like a Megaverse, The Almighty Book having all the knowledge of the mankind, including parallel worlds, the Akashic Records, every concept in the world, etc. And all that exist thanks to the book and that is only a tiny fraction of the power of the book, etc. But that is just my infinite>your infinite loop in my opinion.

He had the power of both Kamen Rider and Super Sentai verses alongside the ad infinitum cosmology of boths, saving them from being erased in the real world that precive them as mere fictional characters in stories.
Yeah saw all this before. It’s still an infinite multiverse so he doesn’t outright beat the verse

“Mirrors facing each other create infinite number of worlds.”

Based on that above quote, I don’t see why it’s any higher then these showings

It was true that 100% Almighty Thor would likely be killed in an instant if he faced 100% Magic God Othinus. Thor ruled a single world while Othinus created infinite worlds. That was an obvious and insurmountable wall.

It was everywhere and crossed between every world, but that was why it could not be allowed to remain in a single world and be monopolized by that world. So as the puny resident of a single world, Kamijou felt a pain as he viewed it. It felt like an invisible “heart” or “soul” within him was being worn away.

This was the ruler and gatekeeper that connected every parallel world.

Only one possibility came to mind.

“The Tangram!!”

“It’s useless. The Tangram is the highest being that binds all dimensions together, but it also chooses who can contact it. Those who are rejected are repelled and vanish into one of the infinite parallel worlds. And they are swapped out by someone from that world. You are not qualified. As far as I know, only the Plajiner girl has ever accomplished that.”

King of time

Exceptional
Yeah saw all this before. It’s still an infinite multiverse so he doesn’t outright beat the verse

“Mirrors facing each other create infinite number of worlds.”

Based on that above quote, I don’t see why it’s any higher then these showings
He affects two multiverses, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, both of which are infinite

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He affects two multiverses, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, both of which are infinite
Same as the Tangram, who was affecting its own verse of infinite parallel worlds as well as Toaru’s which in itself has as many Phases and dimensions as what can be put in whole numbers

Othinus > Tangram

Or also how just the Hidden World Phase alone (which Crowley destroyed), every hairs’ breadth of space in that place stretches on for infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back