Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Congrats to the winners and award winners too.

Not got a lot to say. Didn’t play this game until the last 2 phases, so sorry about that. Should have just pushed my solve of RDK / Luka last phase, but Jag just couldn’t be mafia to me with that claim.

Anyway, Jag played well overall. Sorry @Gaddamnit for the lynch. Just tried saving Gram and thought you were scum.

GG guys.
if he couldn't be mafia you shouldn't have been voting for him lad

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
@Jaguark101 I hear you're the one who killed me, and I'm pretty mad about it ngl. I claimed that I need three specific characters to die in order to win, and your character wasn't one of them.

The way you play this situation as the SK is, you leave me alone since I claimed to be of no threat to you, then if it happens that the three characters I mentioned are dead and I'm not out of the game, THAT is when you know I'm a liar and scum and you can shoot me if you need more dead scum.

This way, what you did was kill somebody who could have even allied with you down the line, which is a great thing to have as the SK. Killing me was against your win condition, plain and simple. I know it's the first time you played SK and I hope you had fun, just some food for thought the next time you draw SK :cat)

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Thought you played pretty well, made good reads and sensible posts and was easily identifiable as town
Thanks Tempest. You were pretty great too. Should have just Sheeped your read of Watson day 1 along with Prof lol.

if he couldn't be mafia you shouldn't have been voting for him lad
Nah that was a typo. It was supposed to be “couldn’t not be mafia” lol.

I was definitely lynching him because he seemed like mafia to me.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thanks Tempest. You were pretty great too. Should have just Sheeped your read of Watson day 1 along with Prof lol.

Nah that was a typo. It was supposed to be “couldn’t not be mafia” lol.

I was definitely lynching him because he seemed like mafia to me.
Thanks, wish I was able to be more active especially with how d3 got away from us after I left the thread but wasn't planning to play this one and was pretty busy

Jaguark101

Illustrious
@Jaguark101 I hear you're the one who killed me, and I'm pretty mad about it ngl. I claimed that I need three specific characters to die in order to win, and your character wasn't one of them.

The way you play this situation as the SK is, you leave me alone since I claimed to be of no threat to you, then if it happens that the three characters I mentioned are dead and I'm not out of the game, THAT is when you know I'm a liar and scum and you can shoot me if you need more dead scum.

This way, what you did was kill somebody who could have even allied with you down the line, which is a great thing to have as the SK. Killing me was against your win condition, plain and simple. I know it's the first time you played SK and I hope you had fun, just some food for thought the next time you draw SK :cat)
I still got alot to learn, thank you for the advice! Sorry I killed you!

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Other than that I'm astonished that even posing as deadweight I still draw out this much of a concerted effort from the scum team to smear me. One scum drops my name for a claim, a second scum positions to pick up the ball and utterly burns himself making stupid arguments, only for scum #3 to eventually come in and assure the peanut gallery that there's nothing to see, flanked by a townie who's pocketed by scum 2 and 3. All of that on day 2 in a game of 26, it's surreal I tell you.

I always thought I was considered a bottom feeder by the lot of you but if that's how you show your respects I guess I'll take it. Still wish I could go a single game where I draw a role that isn't scum or VT without getting cucked by some rando who thinks it's fun to kill me or rolecrush me or rolecop me and tell everyone I'm indy but can't have it all I suppose.

Thanks for the game Flower. I'd advise against putting in a role like mine again, it incentivises me not to play the game and rather just sit around and wait for my targets to get namedropped.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Other than that I'm astonished that even posing as deadweight I still draw out this much of a concerted effort from the scum team to smear me. One scum drops my name for a claim, a second scum positions to pick up the ball and utterly burns himself making stupid arguments, only for scum #3 to eventually come in and assure the peanut gallery that there's nothing to see, flanked by a townie who's pocketed by scum 2 and 3. All of that on day 2 in a game of 26, it's surreal I tell you.

I always thought I was considered a bottom feeder by the lot of you but if that's how you show your respects I guess I'll take it. Still wish I could go a single game where I draw a role that isn't scum or VT without getting cucked by some rando who thinks it's fun to kill me or rolecrush me or rolecop me and tell everyone I'm indy but can't have it all I suppose.

Thanks for the game Flower. I'd advise against putting in a role like mine again, it incentivises me not to play the game and rather just sit around and wait for my targets to get namedropped.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Oh yeah lemme sign up

Can't wait to draw VT again or get cucked if I draw a PR. Can't decide what's more fun, that or having your arguments buried in nonsense.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats to the winners and award winners too.

Not got a lot to say. Didn’t play this game until the last 2 phases, so sorry about that. Should have just pushed my solve of RDK / Luka last phase, but Jag just couldn’t be mafia to me with that claim.

Anyway, Jag played well overall. Sorry @Gaddamnit for the lynch. Just tried saving Gram and thought you were scum.

GG guys.
All good, I wasn't contributing anyways

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
we also dont get here if ratchets great great great great grandparents arent born, so its there fault
you werent the primary cause so dont take blame lol
post of the game ladies and gentlemen

fook ratchet's great great great grandparents, it's indeed their fault

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm gonna make a prediction here

1 day into the game

Ratchet: Gad's not playing like X game

Status
Not open for further replies.