• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I really don't find the "he faked getting my name instead of 'your target'" angle compelling at all
Well after nearly 13 years of playing I hope you wouldn't be that dense.

That isn't what I'm referring to though. Multiple times after Aurelian's info he has insisted his info stands.

Ratchet

That isn't what I'm referring to though. Multiple times after Aurelian's info he has insisted his info stands.
I would be more concerned if he had dropped it to be honest - Ultra as town with info on someone wouldn't just roll over because if s conflicting result.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

What I mean is I don't think you've proven in any way that ultra didn't get "your target"

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
You have Sig and me.
You are way better.
Actually no. I’m entering T-Pein, Gad, possibly Jag, etc. And also have considered Ultra even and possible pairings there depending on different flips. But I guess you don’t read anything I say despite not handling me in bad faith so you wouldn’t be aware lol.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper

I can understand that, if he is town it's his info after all.

In the same time it shows stubbornness, is this from scum or it's his personality?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
Actually no. I’m entering T-Pein, Gad, possibly Jag, etc. And also have considered Ultra even and possible pairings there depending on different flips. But I guess you don’t read anything I say despite not handling me in bad faith so you wouldn’t be aware lol.
I have Pein as a good lynch as well, Ratchet as serial killer and I suspected Mango until recently, so I know you don't read my posts.
Also I don't trust Luka.

What did you say about bad faith?

Ratchet

I do think he got your target. That is my issue. He posted in a misleading fashion instead of what he got.
I haven't addressed this yet either, but I think this line of reasoning is very semantical to the point of being redundant. "Magic targeted X" is interchangeable with "I receives results indicating the Magic targeted X" or "my target (Magic) targeted X". I'm not even sure what the angle is supposed to evidence - you don't think Ultra is aware of how tracker results are formatted?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
If I cop someone I’m actually more likely to say I got them as guilty than being pedantic and saying “my target was guilty”

With the way I got the result being implied bc everyone knows how the game works lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I haven't addressed this yet either, but I think this line of reasoning is very semantical to the point of being redundant. "Magic targeted X" is interchangeable with "I receives results indicating the Magic targeted X" or "my target (Magic) targeted X". I'm not even sure what the angle is supposed to evidence - you don't think Ultra is aware of how tracker results are formatted?
This is what I'm saying. Would make zero sense for Ultra to be suggesting that the host has given him totally unambiguous results contrary to how results are given in every other game and almost certainly given in this game, which anyone would be able to contradict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back