• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
It wouldn’t totally shock me if Psychic was serial. I think she should be able to find me as town here and surprised she’s just hanging up on Gram with Ichigo and hasn’t told Ichigo I’m town at all

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
One issue with where we are is we have a lot of slots that trying to read is like trying to put your hands on smoke bc they barely give you anything to read them by and even as town they’re PoE fodder lol (no offense to any PoE fodder)

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ive got something called "gunsmith". I Used gunsmith on emil to see if he had a kill ability, he did not. I used it on him cause he kept questioning me during day 1 so i just wanted to see if he had the ability to kill.
Only got one gunsmith left now, gonna save it for when I need it.

This is bugging the ever loving shit out of me.

He didn’t claim completely unprompted, he claimed in a way that I can imagine a newbie who doesn’t know any better to claim

It’s just the claim itself is completely redundant, but then his manner is almost disarmingly composed

I’m not feeling as good on this one so unvote

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m gonna rule gad out of being sk- we’ve seen what that looks like and it’s not like he’s been here. Mafia is perfectly possible tho

Grammaton

Consigliere
lind
Prof
Psychic
Ichigo
Reloaded

I’m completely ruling them out, which leaves:

Luka - I still don’t think he’s scum. Has positions that seem thought out and hasn’t just bussed. Doesn’t have a strong clear but wouldn’t lynch for mafia

And then:

Tpein - no redeeming features
Yoho - basically no play
Gad - no redeeming features
RDK - some nominal play around ratchet that looks good on a surface level but seemed more interested in trying to smear me than actually push ratchet which is daft when it’s by association. Lind made some points that do legitimately look good for him though.
Jag - hate the claim, but seems unflustered. Has done a ridiculously good impression of a lost townie if he is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back