• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
You're assuming it's a 5 man team why exactly?

We don't know that. I understand that Gram's been antagonistic with a lot of you, but it isn't a reason to solidify your votes on him. I frankly don't think there's a connection beyond paranoia and tinfoil between Gram and Ratchet / Ultra / Lethal.

Same to you @Gaddamnit please get the vote off Gram.
what are you on about lmao, there's clearly a connection

he literally dismissed lynching ratchet and encased him as an indie that could be left alone and then sheeped ultra on his polar lynch lol?

Grammaton

Consigliere

he literally dismissed lynching ratchet and encased him as an indie that could be left alone and then sheeped ultra on his polar lynch lol?

Polars lynch was magics idea, another trash post

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Frankly I’m ready to gtfo out of here and never have to look at this thread again lol

I got other shit I want to do without it on my mind

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
we are cooked if its 3 scums and a SK still alive.
Seems like it's gonna be 2.
I think gramma bussing one of yoho/gab maybe.

Kawaii
Psychic

Town
Dr_Professor
RDK
Luka
Lindltaylor
Mr. Reloaded

SK
Kurosaki Ichigo

??? Scum Lean
Jaguark
Gadministraitor
Yohoho1996

Scums
Grammaton

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If Lind Is scum/SK we are over cooked.
But maybe he does not burn his Miller claim this game.
Well see

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Why are you buying the claims tho.
Scum was taking the Piss to the MAX with their claims
Reloaded is also town just by reads. Check his previous 2 games here where he was scum. Very different.

I mean, most of town were casing Ratchet as an indie and also sheeped Ultra on Polar. The Polar lynch was poor, but Gram shouldn't be taking the blunt of it.

More than that, it doesn't make sense for Ratchet to just come out and say "I'm mafia" last phase when Gram was on his team. Him giving up and getting emotional wouldn't be something that was discussed as a part of their plan and Ratchet isn't the kind of player to go AWOL and claim there either.

RDK

Marvelous
Reloaded is also town just by reads. Check his previous 2 games here where he was scum. Very different.

I mean, most of town were casing Ratchet as an indie and also sheeped Ultra on Polar. The Polar lynch was poor, but Gram shouldn't be taking the blunt of it.

More than that, it doesn't make sense for Ratchet to just come out and say "I'm mafia" last phase when Gram was on his team. Him giving up and getting emotional wouldn't be something that was discussed as a part of their plan and Ratchet isn't the kind of player to go AWOL and claim there either.
im not giving him the blunt of it, i'm saying you dismissing the connections is sus as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back