• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think tpein is sk. Willing to pause any hostilities to get him gone. If he flips mafia then I’ll have to reassess

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm a bit confused by how little pressure Gad is getting despite them being pushed by Lind here, wh's near UTR. Also, in there prior town games they were kind of involved in thread when pushed and got really hissy (IE: Hades, One Piece, ect) and I'm not really seeing that here, so why aren't they recieving much pressure?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm a bit confused by how little pressure Gad is getting despite them being pushed by Lind here, wh's near UTR. Also, in there prior town games they were kind of involved in thread when pushed and got really hissy (IE: Hades, One Piece, ect) and I'm not really seeing that here, so why aren't they recieving much pressure?
What's vc right now?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
no, I'm nice.

I'm saying his post was dumb :garrett
Pocket accepted

IMG-2217.gif

(I’m ez)

Grammaton

Consigliere
lind
Prof
Psychic
Ichigo
Reloaded

I’m completely ruling them out, which leaves:

Luka - I still don’t think he’s scum. Has positions that seem thought out and hasn’t just bussed. Doesn’t have a strong clear but wouldn’t lynch for mafia

And then:

Tpein - no redeeming features
Yoho - basically no play
Gad - no redeeming features
RDK - some nominal play around ratchet that looks good on a surface level but seemed more interested in trying to smear me than actually push ratchet which is daft when it’s by association. Lind made some points that do legitimately look good for him though.
Jag - hate the claim, but seems unflustered. Has done a ridiculously good impression of a lost townie if he is scum

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also, can you tell me what prompted you to say this? We both know I'm not a very strong player, so this just seems out of place in a sense; especially when you haven't done "it" (imploring me for more activity) thus far this game.

Because you’re doing nothing, and we’re at a point where we probably have 8 town votes available, and one off them which belongs to psychic she has dropped on me with no intent to play any further from what I can tell.

So you see the problem?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Gramma is scum.
Has been mislynching people with flipped scum.
And Like I said.
His team got cocky.
thought they can stomp us and they almost did but SK cucked them.
simple as.
Ratchet and Ultra don't do that BS unless they know they can probably get away with it.
They felt cocky cuz they rolled the so called "Tier 1's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back