• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can you cut the bullshit. Like you haven't read shit and trolled all game at least he decent enough to follow another wagon.

What is this attempted gotcha. No I haven't.

Who am I piggy backing? What's the implication here? You just tossed that out there and didn't seem to have an issue with the read when I cast it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can you cut the bullshit. Like you haven't read shit and trolled all game at least he decent enough to follow another wagon.
As I told Ultra incel-dono, I'm not claiming. I will vote Grammy because I sus him, no more, no less.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you're convinced Gram is scum and all you're refusing to elaborate he's essentially planted his balls on your head, if your right, without having to lift a single finger. You like having balls on your head Aurelian? Give me the qrd

Magic

Resplendent
Who am I piggy backing? What's the implication here? You just tossed that out there and didn't seem to have an issue with the read when I cast it
Ratchet, Luka, and a few others showed some suspicion of melkor in the thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If you're convinced Gram is scum and all you're refusing to elaborate he's essentially planted his balls on your head, if your right, without having to lift a single finger. You like having balls on your head Aurelian? Give me the qrd
First tell me your position on Ratchet vs Magic

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ratchet, Luka, and a few others showed some suspicion of melkor in the thread

What a cool incidence, I'm town reading them!

Why'd you even bring this up? You're using it as ammunition and you don't even believe it yourself. You just grabbed whatever was in the cupboard and threw it into the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back