• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Actually hold on, I just went to check Avatar as a point of reference. Fang didn't claim, it's true - but he wasn't even lynched. In fact, he was killed because he had less posts in the game than the hosts did. I dunno if there was some gaming to that but he wasn't as far as I can tell lynched after refusing to not claim. That's the point I was giving there earlier - he would refuse but when it absolutely comes down to it, he would ultimately claim. He wouldn't just take the lynch.

@Magic How does your example apply to what I said there at all? Are you even reading what you're evidencing?

If you are talking about Avatar game by Hime and Ekko, he was Ozai the GF, had fake PR and was day killed by Natalija the Serial Killer. I do not recall him trolling so much in that game he actually had PR there as fake role.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If you are talking about Avatar game by Hime and Ekko, he was Ozai the GF, had fake PR and was day killed by Natalija the Serial Killer. I do not recall him trolling so much in that game he actually had PR there as fake role.
I was some random minor character for town in the game, dunno where or how you arrived at claiming I was mafia in that game much less Ozai. Polar was scum in that game though.

Lethal

Exceptional
So nobody wants to help me out and show some courtesy? Man if Flower was playing she'd do me a solid. Fine.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
vote lynch Grammaton

@Aurelian do you have history of reading Gram correctly when he is scum? He has been pretty null so far to me.

I still think Cubey is coasting scum. Polar Bear looks scummy to me, made half-assed stab at Ultra and disappeared.

Also retracting my town lean on Ultra. Maybe "Melkor cannot get away with it" is actually his scum tell, he has not used it for a long time but I remember it from at least one game he was scum and i was town. It was not here though.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
vote lynch Grammaton

@Aurelian do you have history of reading Gram correctly when he is scum? He has been pretty null so far to me.

I still think Cubey is coasting scum. Polar Bear looks scummy to me, made half-assed stab at Ultra and disappeared.

Also retracting my town lean on Ultra. Maybe "Melkor cannot get away with it" is actually his scum tell, he has not used it for a long time but I remember it from at least one game he was scum and i was town. It was not here though.
Most of the time with Grammaton yes

Day 1 VC 9

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic > Lord Melkor
Aurelian: Ratchet > Gram
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian > Ruffles > Ultra
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian
Watson: Ruffles > Aurelian
Ultra: Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Pein: Gram
Tweet: Ultra
Ruffles: Aurelian

Aurelian: 8
Gram/Ultra/Lord Melkor: 2
Prof/Watson/Ichigo/Magic: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

vote lynch missingno

going to sleep, will park here for now

ruffles vote on aurerlian is probs the worst one on him. doubt cp will have time to play but i'll give him a chance just in case

Also having caught up, Magic is looking worse with each passing post, and how he handled Ultra has been bad.

This is my own conclusion.
In short, I agree with ultra; Magic seems to have just found some random reason to excuse an omgus vote on Ultra.
And his wagon is bad, he's onto Ultra but is afraid to place Ratchet on either side of the pendulum.

vote lynch Magic

with that being said, I am likely going to be very low activity from this point onwards- meeting with my family for my grandmother's 90th birthday

vote lynch Grammaton

Ratchet: Polar Bear > Magic > Lord Melkor
Aurelian: Ratchet > Gram
Ichigo: Luka > Prof
Lord Melkor: Luka > Ruffles > Cubey > Aurelian > Gram
Luka: Luka > Lord Melkor
Mango: Ratchet > Ruffles > Aurelian > Magic
Magic: Ruffles > Aurelian > Ruffles > Ultra
Polar Bear: Ichigo > Aurelian
Missingno: Watson
Gad: Reloaded > Ichigo
Gram: Ichigo > Aurelian
Rugrat: Gram > Aurelian
Watson: Ruffles > Aurelian
Ultra: Magic > Aurelian > Magic
Pein: Gram
Tweet: Ultra
Ruffles: Aurelian
Emil: Missingno

Aurelian: 6
Gram: 3
Magic/Lord Melkor/Ultra: 2
Ichigo/Prof/Missingno/Watson: 1

With 26 alive it‘s 14 to lynch.

Rugrat

Caldust
He does not loook great, but would him just posting gifs as scum like this be basically throwing?
It’d be throwing as either alignment.

As scum though he could just say

“I’m gonna post shit early doors as I don’t wanna play and you can bus me.”

Or

“I’m just gonna be annoying as people (such as Lord Melkor) would think no way I’d do this as scum.”

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
It’d be throwing as either alignment.

As scum though he could just say

“I’m gonna post shit early doors as I don’t wanna play and you can bus me.”

Or

“I’m just gonna be annoying as people (such as Lord Melkor) would think no way I’d do this as scum.”
:hm

Ultra

THE BEAR
I thought we are past it, why are going back to old feud you have not referenced in past game for like a year or 2?

The point is that this is a known staple of our play dynamic and all he did was accuse me of "piggy backing" without even giving a particular indication of whether you were scum or town. Seemed off to me, as is his play around you in general. I'm considering whether it was a slip on his part to try and use you as as a reason to push me

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Keep Calm And Vote Magic

On scale 1 to 10 how sure you are about Magic? As i would rather lynch you over Magic. If any of you are town though, it would be a huge loss for town to lynch you day 1.

Though @Magic you did not respond to me about clarifying your read on me? I think you implied town lean but never said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back