• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Take it how you will, and for one you're in the pool of suspects yourself, I'm taking everything you say with a grain of salt.

I just want to understand Gram's POV here as I don't necessarily agree with the notion

My pov is that I don’t have a ratchet poster on my wall so he can be considered on merit, much like anyone else. Hope that clears things up

Lethal

Exceptional

Yeah, no.
If you thought Rugrats posts were good then you have TMI through your teeth.
Both of these wet whistles wanna try and shade me for saying I liked Rugrat's posts and had them as excellent. Why is this I wonder?
Hello All!

Evankhell - Double Voter

Vote Grammaton

(proving my role)

If there’s a hated townie, it is in your strong interest to reveal this to me now (perhaps there’s more to my role than meets the eye)

I have a town read on Watson for two reasons:

1. She seems to be posting a lot and very active; in the last game she was scum and wasn’t so active. She said her house move was hindering activity in the last game, but now she’s presumably closer to her move date and still posting flippantly.

2. Magic said she was town, and I’ve got a town read on him. In addition; he’s got quite good success with reading Watson - so that also reconciles.

I’m going to say Magic and Ratchet aren’t scum together.

Magic going out of his way to say that Ratchet is a heavy busser and we should still be suspicious of him even if he lynches a scum isn’t something wise to say. If they’re scum together it reduces any equity Ratchet can get if he busses, as it’s going to be very difficult for Magic to give him a town read in the game unless he buses two teammates.

It’s not fence sitting, I’ve taken a very clear position that we should resolve the two roles and how we will resolve the two roles.

It is a domino set up, but then that’s how PoE works in mafia. A lot of the time you surmise Player X’s alignment based on the flip of Player Y. You’ll map out which players you’ll look at if someone flips town or if they flip scum.

I don’t like to debate “why would Player X do this as scum when Player Y is defending them for it” - it’s self explanatory.

I didn’t say he was definitely doing a gambit, I said it’s more plausible to me than two vigs.
Just a sample. Rugrat was natural, solving, doing shit. Therefore I felt his posts were excellent and he was town column (don't remember posting that though, was more Gram and Magic).

So I find it a little curious how some random I've never played with (Mango) starts having a little dig around me with veiled notions but can't back shit up when I'm live. Leaps to a defence of Ratchet cos wtf with there being 2 vig roles given the flip we've received.

Lethal

Exceptional
ISO'd Sig.
90% is fluff about drinking and excuses for inactivity.
Mango feels town, that's about the only thing I've asertained
Based on?
Shitposting is your tell, it tells that you're playing the game
Yet no Doc on your reads list
Are you the Vig because unless that's true you do have the Vig kill option of redirection from your PoV so it would actually be a three way split on what I could be (Big/SK and presumably Mafioso) vs Magic as SK in your scenario.
Huh? We're led to believe he is some form of vig but Melkor flipped as vig so it's a mind-fuck.

Sigismund

ISO'd Sig.
90% is fluff about drinking and excuses for inactivity.

Based on?

Yet no Doc on your reads list

Huh? We're led to believe he is some form of vig but Melkor flipped as vig so it's a mind-fuck.
Feels was just that A feeling a gut read, based just on how I viewed his interactions and his interactions with me.

You missed the joke for Doc.

Lethal

Exceptional
Me too. His reaction doesn't sound immediately scummy to me. Except the description of his character and character claim:

Dowon is a woman with pink hair and a war hero... Where did you get this description of your character from lmao:

Blonde dude fits 2 people off the top of my head:
Wangnang - Hero
Jahad - Villain

Not sure if you fucked your claim up or not here lol.

It was Mango. He didn't get results on Gram.

You really didn't have to claim. Polar was just asking for any night info you may have had.
lmao. Although most of the time a slip doesn't mean it's a scum slip. At least not around here on OLF.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Both of these wet whistles wanna try and shade me for saying I liked Rugrat's posts and had them as excellent. Why is this I wonder?

Just a sample. Rugrat was natural, solving, doing shit. Therefore I felt his posts were excellent and he was town column (don't remember posting that though, was more Gram and Magic).

So I find it a little curious how some random I've never played with (Mango) starts having a little dig around me with veiled notions but can't back shit up when I'm live. Leaps to a defence of Ratchet cos wtf with there being 2 vig roles given the flip we've received.
You were pretty much the only person who thought Rugrat was town, Gram, Prof, Ratchet, Myself, Aurellian and more thought this wasn't the case.

His play was extremely different from his previous game where he was also town.

Not to mention he did the classic scum summary, etc.

So I'm sorry to say, you're alone in this.

Lethal

Exceptional
Why is that a hard sell if there's 2 vigs?
Because I don't think there are 2 vigs. Anytime I've seen that has been an odd/even night variation to the role, or a backup of sorts. Ratchet nor Melkor indicated backup, Melkor's flip doesn't mention backup or odd/even.

Lethal

Exceptional
You were pretty much the only person who thought Rugrat was town, Gram, Prof, Ratchet, Myself, Aurellian and more thought this wasn't the case.

His play was extremely different from his previous game where he was also town.

Not to mention he did the classic scum summary, etc.

So I'm sorry to say, you're alone in this.
And? Gram's Rugrat reading record isn't one to run home about, no offence but I've never heard of you, and hedging a stake on Fang's reads is surely some wild play.

How was it different? Maybe I'm blinded by years of playing with him and have developed a gut on his being town. It's fucked me over before ngl, xmas I had him lock town and he was SK.

You have links to the classic "scum summary?"

I'm all alone? Meh. So scared

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Because I don't think there are 2 vigs. Anytime I've seen that has been an odd/even night variation to the role, or a backup of sorts. Ratchet nor Melkor indicated backup, Melkor's flip doesn't mention backup or odd/even.
So what is Ratchet then?

The SK?

Sigismund

Rabbit ears - you're spoken about and then appear. Tweet is the master of them
I mean you say that but I've been here for a while today

Well then I won't answer but unless Flower decideds to use another pick for when I flip, you'll see the pic I saw lol

And yeah I get that, hell I'm Vanilla Town and it's Day 2 I'm not even that great of a loss for town. Honestly If I am gonna be mislynched any time, now is the best time as I am better dead than an accident town power role and Magic as SK seems to be the only other thing on the board and that can be checked somewhat via my flip anyways
My last post before that was before you rejoined the threat.

If you mean I wasn't spam posting that entire time to let people know I'm still there, well that's just not my style and my post count in any game proves that true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back