• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Bro you town read people for capitalising their nouns, how would me questioning why melkor would blind fake vig be a thought you cast shade on exactly?
Jeff could be caught by his heston usage. You're not shit as scum and have long term motives. I don't think it's anything over the top scummy but obviously I'm going to have a thought when it appears too on the nose. We've seen players do dumb shit to get counterclaimed by town roles in the past. Never seen two vigs

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also how can we have 2 vigs AND a universal town backup? That is just silly unless Ichigo is lying and using a fake claim.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Steady on. He wouldn't just fake tracker without being confident he could evidence it. Actually he would but he wouldn't let it get this far.
yeah, I'm surprised magic didn't consider this tbh and went straight to "aha! he's scum!"

Grammaton

Consigliere
Jeff could be caught by his heston usage. You're not shit as scum and have long term motives. I don't think it's anything over the top scummy but obviously I'm going to have a thought when it appears too on the nose. We've seen players do dumb shit to get counterclaimed by town roles in the past. Never seen two vigs

You’re aware this this aligns with the worldview that I presented right? I don’t believe we have 2 vigs, it’s a trap that basically puts town 1. If not 2 mislynches down 99% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back