• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
With the Ichigo/Sigi stuff it feels like you’re pretty detached from the other major half of the game rn that doesn’t directly tie to Ultra

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I can freely admit that I don't care for this town, but it's also obvious that getting rid of me is just a waste of everybodys time and resources so lemme just hang back and hopefully collect this free win

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@Grammaton This is a genuine question and please don't call me dumb - I want to explore the world where we're not double vig but Ratchet is some sort of indie.

I think it's a bit bold to claim vig as SK - so are there any chance he could be some sort of a Bounty Hunter?

Or actually.. didn't someone already kinda claim to be a bounty hunter?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
@Grammaton This is a genuine question and please don't call me dumb - I want to explore the world where we're not double vig but Ratchet is some sort of indie.

I think it's a bit bold to claim vig as SK - so are there any chance he could be some sort of a Bounty Hunter?

Or actually.. didn't someone already kinda claim to be a bounty hunter?
I have a hard time thinking Ratchet is Mafia here though - but I will say Kudos if he is - claiming vig and his general play does not really scream mafia to me.

Also if he is the SK then also wow.

Alternative - IF it is true that Ichigo shot Cubey as a universal, mafia shot Ekko and Ratchet shot Rugrat - maybe there isn't even an SK in the game - and maybe that's what the Poisoner is actually supposed to be?

Maybe we are living in a variation of this kind of world

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I still think Ichigo/ Sigis is a good likelyhood of being aligned if Sigis flips scum.

I really don't know if Boobies (Formerly known as Ultra) v Magic is TvT. It could very well be two stubborn townies refusing to relent.
The thing is I feel both Magic and Ultra has good and bad posts

So I kinda feel what Ekko said; The town isn't towning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back