Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Mate I'm aware of the process but you're using one thing to ignore everything else too. Basically his play outside of the results doesn't matter because the move is too dumb for scum ultra to make.
I had him as town without this too you know, it's not like I'm saying I'd otherwise scum read him. But even besides, I think it's a pretty big thing to consider, and with his claim on top of that I think it's certainly enough to look elsewhere.

Magic

Resplendent
So where do you stand now? What's the biggest conflict in resolving your read on his slot personally.
The fact I don't think Ultra is this weak as town. All of his scum reads have been off, the way he handled Aurelian's slot and wagon was off(he followed his main scums reads wagon and then when I got off and showed why he could be town he instead started fighting it despite there being supporting evidence of it being his town play), his conclusion I'm scum instead of sk with his results, him arguing with tweet about bussing gad after I claimed instead of getting people to vote me, him telling people he still has info after aurelians claim, him thinking he's going to die and not bothering to leave a legacy despite multiple requests and so on.

The aurelian thing in particular felt like he found it annoying someone was being cleared by playing like that and wanted it to be ignored, which is generally scum frustration from someone that should be mislynchable instead getting cleared from the same shit because of who they are.

He never progressed his reads from first making them. Him trying to get reasoning for my weak town reads didn't make any sense which ekko himself pointed out and even ratchet said wouldn't amount to much as I could just fake them, and so on.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
never progressed his reads from first making them.
I wanna point out there's a few reads I haven't progressed on myself and I believe it's true for others as well -- I think this is more of a nitpick to reaffirm your current position on the slot. I.e.; you're tunneling to the point it removes some aspects of your original objectivity when it came to hunting Ultra.

And I agree, those moves are too uncharacteristic of a scum Ultra as he's usually at least diligent and pragmatic when it comes to tactic. Those moves wouldn't make sense or line up with his scum profile; it's too bizarre.

Magic

Resplendent
I wanna point out there's a few reads I haven't progressed on myself and I believe it's true for others as well -- I think this is more of a nitpick to reaffirm your current position on the slot. I.e.; you're tunneling to the point it removes some aspects of your original objectivity when it came to hunting Ultra.

And I agree, those moves are too uncharacteristic of a scum Ultra as he's usually at least diligent and pragmatic when it comes to tactic. Those moves wouldn't make sense or line up with his scum profile; it's too bizarre.
?

Girl I was saying that was unusual for town ultra

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Instead of replying to everyone I'll first just say Thank you for the solidarity
I appreciate all of you for that ❤

My intention wasn't to create a divide, or put WG vs OLF in any capacity. I just felt like my earnest trying was only met with contempt - which put a dampener in my enjoyment for sure.

I am genuinely trying to adapt to the competitive culture of the site, and I don't bear any bad feelings toward the players in question - I am a strong believer of the ideology of respecting the culture of the places you go rather than forcing others to accept your culture wherever you go.

I only want to play a competitive and fun game, but I think there's a lot of clashing ideas and a lot of tension with the new and old.
I am completely empathetic to the fact I am going to make a lot of tinfoil which is completely out of the realm of what is in a ranked game. But I at least would appreciate the courtesy of teaching the ropes, rather than attacking me for not knowing

Don't get me wrong, you can call me anything you want that's fine, but at least do so after you've taught me why I'm retarded

I am closing this topic for now, there is absolutely no merit in talking about this further now. Save the for post game.

Now, I'll be taking a breather and come back later with a clear mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back