• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Like hypothetically assume ultra is town

How does he get those results and Aurelian

Only way is if I redirected ultra but I didn't, so im pretty confident that its ultra now

Does anyone have an explanation for the results?
A second redirector or something crazy like a deflector, etc

Grammaton

Consigliere

Only way is if I redirected ultra but I didn't, so im pretty confident that its ultra now

If you’re town and he’s not, the results in all likelihood are fake, or ultra was able to have his usage concealed (although this is less likely as it seems like a premeditated smear so unlikely he wanted to keep it hidden) . Bus driver doesn’t explain it, which leaves only 2nd redirector or magic being a nexus (if he’s scum) or having some nexus adjacent ability used on him (if he’s town) - none of which are that likely or compatible with my worldview

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I agree but it’s at least something I’ve been forced to consider since I’ve been forced to consider the possibility of 2 vigs since D1 lol
I think with ichi claiming backup its most likely ratchet is sk and was hoping that fake claim would pass not realizing their was a backup

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Thoughts on lethal's claim?
felt genuine initially but the posts you brought up from other games casts some doubt on that. I just don't see why he'd claim anything but VT there though if he's gonna claim a BD who hasn't used his role

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Sort of, but not directly. It’s not inconceivable that both misdirection roles are town, so it’s better to look at what he actually did, see above
Yeah, frankly I'd likely just pivot to Lethal anyway over Polar as the scum manipulator since I've liked Polar's game more overall. And Lethal's claim here is almost a 1-1 match to the one Magic linked.

Another redirector is the explanation there.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
In a perverse way, I’m actually enjoying this lol
You’re sick!

IMG-1623.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back