• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Unless you're scum then third time is the charm and I'll never doubt myself again!

But ratchet is always scum.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Long story short, Magic decided Ultra was town and Ratchet was mafia.

Since I think between the two, if Magic is now coming off of Ultra being scum, I’m comfortable with Ultra not being scum. So I put the ball in Lord Ultra’s court and we are here now

You can see Ultra’s post on Polar.

I think if Ultra is town, chances go up that Polar is scum (a bus drive doesn’t explain the Fang/Ultra/Magic results but a redirect does which I think points more to Polar in that situation)
Yeah, we can get the lynch. Also Polar apparently redirecting a player to someone that got fucked with and the player he redirected having apparently no connection to that action twice in a row is some miracle stuff tbh.

Magic

Resplendent
its to late to change i agree, i think that ratchet is just the better wagon tho
my problem with polar is that gramm + yoho in specific jumped on it really easily? like, they semed happy to vote there but thyey were more resistant to jump on other wagons, idk
nothing really impressive about polar on play though so idm the vote
Yoho was resistant to other wagons?

Ratchet was the better wagon but prof was only gonna follow ultra so it is what it is

Day 3 VC 9

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Current Vote count

Reloaded: Ultra > Unvote > Polar Bear
Ratchet: Magic
Ichigo: RDK > Ultra
Grammaton: T-Pein > Polar Bear
Ultra: Magic > Ultra > Magic > Polar Bear
Tempest: Ultra
Magic : Ultra > Ratchet > Polar Bear
Polar Bear : Ultra > Psychic > Ultra
T-Pein: Magic
RDK: Ultra > Psychic >
Yoho: Ratchet > Polar Bear
Dr_Professor: Polar Bear
Gad: Polar Bear
Jaguar: Polar Bear

Polar Bear: 8
Ultra: 2
Magic: 2
Pein: 1

With 18 alive it's 10 to lynch.

You have 2h left of the day.​

Last edited:

Magic

Resplendent
Id prefer we secure the lynch now on the chance of any voting mishaps then wait for eod to wait for eod. These day phases are too long as is.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Yoho was resistant to other wagons?

Ratchet was the better wagon but prof was only gonna follow ultra so it is what it is
not resistant but iirc he at least quiestioned why and stuff, here he was just like "ok"
like, 8 votes in 2 hours feels like it cant be a town lead push. its possilbe scum us busing i guess?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I’m gonna unvote to troll, then that’s exactly when the monster infused heart attack is gonna get me and I won’t be able to revote

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Loved scum. Missing vote. Literally anything. It's 46 hours in. We do need to wait 2 more hours mate. Again let's just get the flip and go from there
Counterpoint: if the day ends I don’t have something to procrastinate with from my other activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back