• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
The problem is both sides of this discussion firmly believe they're in the right and can't really see how the other side thinks it's a valid position.

Calling it a clique is completely disrespectful to all parties involved imo, at no point in this game have I been able to just click my fingers and have Prof follow me. He and many others operated under a certain belief that lent some credibility to the motives behind what was said, nothing else to it. Frankly nothing will get better if you can't understand each other. So happy to talk it out post game, let's get this one back on track.
I can definitely see how I'm being disrespectful and how prof might feel for being called a thrower or implied he's cheating. When you put that much effort in and it's honest effort you're going to be attacked in a way being called simply doesn't accomplish. I'm not trying to hurt his feelings and genuinely it's you pissing me off more than him because I can understand his position sincerely.

Ratchet

Half the game is inactive and isn't showing up.

I tried pushing you for a lynch and I know had some solid fucking points but what can I do about it when prof decides ultra now gets to decide day and then reloaded follows prof because prof told him to do so.

This shit has no place in games. Ever. Anyone reading it that does it I'm talking to you. It's one thing if you think the person is town and so you're willing to trust them based on thst town read and another entirely if it's based on plain familiarity that you can call on every single game.
Your points not bei g as persuasive as you think they should be does not give you license to undermine anyone else's character like you have done. You're old enough to understand that there are certain levels of respect that should be maintained. In this case, they were not

You just don't understand why he thinks a certain way, so you and Gram assume one thing that's negative as an explanation, and then get high on yourselves about it. So again it's a lack of mutual understanding.

Ratchet

I can definitely see how I'm being disrespectful and how prof might feel for being called a thrower or implied he's cheating. When you put that much effort in and it's honest effort you're going to be attacked in a way being called simply doesn't accomplish. I'm not trying to hurt his feelings and genuinely it's you pissing me off more than him because I can understand his position sincerely.
My position is sincere. I'm talking to you now, sincerely. When you attribute everything that doesn't go your way, you disrespect everyone involved. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined the game for me. Now piss off and we'll discuss it after the game.

Magic

Resplendent
You’re ignoring my reasoning still. Save it for post game and me and you will have the most knock down drag out ugly argument about it of all time if you want if you don’t believe my reasoning. But move on with the game rn
I.

Can.

Get.

Your.

Position.

People have treated me in the same fashion. The difference is I actively hated it. I hate when people do it now. I hate if Tempest just says he's going to sheep me with no basis.

We can talk about it post game if you want but I'm genuinely pissed off at ratchet.

I do not think these plays they did were great. I correctly pointed out the fakes and why they did them and what benefit it gives them. Even if it isn't 100% on the money it is much closer than anyone else. And he boils it down to not being persuasive.

How can I convince anyone that ratchet might risk faking a vig then excusing himself every phase from having to shoot? I point it out as an observable fact and if you can't see a fact then you can't do anything about it.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Your points not bei g as persuasive as you think they should be does not give you license to undermine anyone else's character like you have done. You're old enough to understand that there are certain levels of respect that should be maintained. In this case, they were not

You just don't understand why he thinks a certain way, so you and Gram assume one thing that's negative as an explanation, and then get high on yourselves about it. So again it's a lack of mutual understanding.

Nah, the fact he’s not even denying what I said to him should really show you.

Don’t drag me into this shit whether you want to acknowledge what’s being said or not. Magic benefitted from the exact thing when I got into mafia in 2018, it happens. Whether you intentionally cultivate it or not (and I don’t really think you do) you still benefit from it. Take mangos play around you day 1 as an example - your arguments weren’t good but he straight up wanted them to be good, so he treated them like they were. Some of you guys play and try to seek comfort in each other - how many games used to start with ‘The supreme alliance’ which was basically a mutual non aggression pact?

Hopefully this will get through to some of you, but if not, I tried

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I.

Can.

Get.

Your.

Position.
Then you’d know I didn’t follow Ultra out of any clique. It was due to the dynamic between the two of you and finding the middle ground I was the most comfortable with.

If anything it’s bc I’m a pussy and it was a middle ground compromise. Has nothing to do with liking Ultra or bias for him

Ratchet

We can talk about it post game if you want but I'm genuinely pissed off at ratchet.
For the crime of playing the game? Or what? That I don't think your words are acceptable? I'm far more pissed off at you than you are at me, and it's taking a lot of self filtering to not get really vitriolic with you right now. Like right now I don't want to play with you ever again, I'm going to calm down from that but you have to stop with this shit every time. It's not just with Prof/myself/Fuji etc either.

Grammaton

Consigliere
My position is sincere. I'm talking to you now, sincerely. When you attribute everything that doesn't go your way, you disrespect everyone involved. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined the game for me. Now piss off and we'll discuss it after the game.

And you have ruined it for everyone else. You got caught fair and square and you robbed him of his victory and reduced it to conceding on some confected position in support of your mate.

Pathetic.

Day 4 VC 1

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Tower-of-God-article-featured-image.jpg

Current Vote Count

Lind: Ratchet
Grammaton: Ratchet
Reloaded: RDK > Ratchet
Prof: Ratchet
Luka: Ratchet
Ratchet: RDK
Magic: Ratchet

Ratchet: 6
RDK: 1

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch​

Vote lynch Ratchet
Vote ratchet
vote Ratchet
Vote lynch Ratchet

Games integrity is already out the window for me. Hate mafia games turning into this
I should have stuck to my guns.. Yeesh.

vote RDK
vote lynch ratchet
So we agree Magic is the serial yeah? No more blind worship please.

Vote: RDK
Well I'm retarded for that.

vote ratchet

Magic

Resplendent
The problem with Psychic is I can see her playing ingenuine as town, bc I think she just inherently would like to lynch Ratchet out of semi spite (maybe not the exact right word but generally the same)

It makes for a shit town teammate and player when that’s possible but I can see it

For your consideration ratchet this accusation by prof to psychic is essentially on the same wave length of what I'm saying.

He said she essentially throws out of spite. Don't think I've seen her do that unless flamed.

Ratchet, you are always under threat. Simply for just being you in any game. Mango was cop and he was so certain you were town. I’m thinking maybe he investigated you and got inno, so maybe you’re godfather this game. CC vig as mafia is a surefire way to get the real vig kill. And maybe you guys were able to copy his shot. I’m not reading anything you write because you’re so good at making yourselook inno. Hey, why would Ratchet cc vig, because the fact that it’s so absurd, it must be true, amirite?
But lets discuss the facts.
You cc vig, not only did mafia not kill you, but they didn’t even bother to redirect your kill. And you continue to live. I think that’s pretty huge.

I think he’s town. He’s been pretty straightforward with everything. I don’t he’s lying. Although did redirect two vanillas.

I already claimed vanilla

Gonna have to agree with this.
Also Ultra’s response to Magic’s push has just been self defense.
And it does sound like a Ratchet and Ultra vs Magic.
If it was Gonna be between Ultra and Magic, I would have to vote Ultra this game.
She had this post which was entirely on the money including the end bit where she was literally the only other player in the game to Point out you both might be mafia just tag teaming me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back