Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
This entire team were going the whole WIFOM - Bold move strategy.

• Ultra faking info.
  • Ratchet counter claiming the Vig
  • Lethal actually making a bus drive claim when Polar had already claimed Redirector rather than just claiming VT.

If this is the case, the simplest answers are what's gonna help us catch this team. Meaning Jag's Night 1 action of him saying he visited Ekko to see if he had a killing role is fake. He visited Ekko to kill him. That's it.
meh, i think its fine but im not srue the ocrrilation. imo jags check is kinda nai

Luka

Polarized Noob
Totally called Ratchet godfather lol. No way he gambles like this with the vig claim.
And damn, Lethal is forever scum.

I don’t like Lind and Luka, they can go. I haven’t read much but I skimmed and I don’t like their responses/posts. Luka being too clueless. Lind has bad focus. One of them can go today.
can you clarify your thoughts on lind & me, what do you mean bad focus
also, why are you accusing me of being clueless here? what's clueless about anything?

Luka

Polarized Noob
Of course you didn’t, it’s because you lied about your shots. You’re not indie, you’re mafia and that’s why you’re still alive.

Why would mafia let Ratchet live if he shots? Because Ratchet is their teammate. Ratchet is scum.

He orchestrated the Sigi lynched even though Ichigo said he used his shot on Cubey. It made no sense to lynch Sigi after that claim from Ichigo but some people still did, which makes me not trust them now.
meh

Psychic

Yennefer
can you clarify your thoughts on lind & me, what do you mean bad focus
also, why are you accusing me of being clueless here? what's clueless about anything?
I don’t like your voting patterns, it seems like you just hop on bandwagons.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don’t like your voting patterns, it seems like you just hop on bandwagons.
i see, then why arent you calling out uhm. jag / reloaded here? is it something about the votes themselves?
i think that if you look at my votes, im confused why youre saying this.
d1 - I started a vote on melkor, didnt hop on
d2 - I dont think I voted that day, if I did it wouldve been sig due to mechanical info
d3 - i pushed for ratchet but voted polar so we dont get NL
d4 - i pushed ratchet since i thought they were wolfy
so, what exactly dont you like about them since im a bit confused

Jaguark101

Illustrious
Alright, but he already claimed backup vig and I think he said it was a 1-shot.

Does your ability still work if the player has used up all their shots or does it only work when they still have shots remaining?
It can still work as it's a sum up off if they have one. Not how many shots they have etc.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Ichigo can be the SK.

If he's bold enough to claim the Cubey shot and the SK's kills have been good, almost too good and seem to have come from someone paying close attention to the game. Except for the Tweet kill, but possibly some bus drive shenanigans there.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@t-pein
why didnt you protect magic if youre bg

Wut.
I said I am BP.
I claimed d1 when Ratchet counter claimed melkor and got him lynched.
I claimed cuz I thought it was possible to have 2 vigs if host gave town various abilities to prevent deaths.

Anyway.
I was trying to keep melkor alive cuz he claimed vig first and ratchet kun too cuz I didnt believe he would fake counter claim....
New Ratchet meta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back