Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

Paramount
:whathekong

What's so clever about trying to cuck Ratchet's lynch on melkor.
What's so clever about trying to lynch one of Magic or Ultra and then the other if one flipped town?
I was literally right on that.
Not my fault yall randomly lynching polar,sigismund and idk who else.

You are next.
Point 1 - I don't know about trying to cuck the Melkor lynch. Nobody tried to do that as far as I recall lol. People were mostly confused. Read Gram's EoD 1 too - looked pretty townie to me.

Polar was a mistake, Sigi, eh, very unfortunate given his botched claim.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Need psychic to confirn/deny, then we can proceed. Jags claim is almost certainly horseshit and that’s where we should lynch today.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m not poisoner.

Unvote

I claim because we were doing massclaim.
I need to think and reread something.
I think I might have found a clue.

Gonna ask for a bit of good faith here - if you are I would still believe that you’re town fwiw

Failing that, please claim your actual role. Now isn’t the time for hiding stuff

Lindltaylor

Paramount
Welp, maybe I read too much into that vanilla ice cream statement of Psychic's.

The poison then can be a 1-shot of either the SK's or the scum team.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, the question to Jag when compared to Reloaded is pretty soft.

But I remember Ratchet giving an easy town read to Jag on day 1 - Like an early gut impression.

From my experience, scum Ratchet usually does that with townies than his teammates.

Love, you too, Gad.

But you have to give me more than just a vote lol. Change my opinion on your slot then. Where do you stand with your reads right now?

That caught my eye as well. The way Psychic framed that entire sentence looks like her real claim is something else and she's claiming vanilla just for the sake of it.
Hard to change your opinion when I'm as far behind on this. I pushed Ratchet at one point but with the faking shit that went on this game, I think something he said back then made no sense for me to keep pushing him. Note that this was before Boobies was killed and we know he was lying. But yeah. As an inactive, it makes no sense for me to bus an active teammate so idk where this sus on me is coming from.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Point 1 - I don't know about trying to cuck the Melkor lynch. Nobody tried to do that as far as I recall lol. People were mostly confused. Read Gram's EoD 1 too - looked pretty townie to me.

Polar was a mistake, Sigi, eh, very unfortunate given his botched claim.

I did.
I was literally saying we do have 2 vigs.
I trusted the original vig claim from melkor and did not think Ratchet as scum would fake counter claim on d1

I even claimed BP thinking maybe we had some other BP to cuck the 2 vigs and cause chaos when one of them shoots and their target doesnt die.

Anyway.
I take the L on Ratchet kun.
Didn't know he leveled up to game throwing d1

RDK

Marvelous
Given that this is your only piece of play, how do you want people to read you?

Is your position that I told lethal to claim a usage yesterday and then immediately bury him for it?
I've not read that actually but I saw the guy that he 'countered' got lynched so it was hardly a burial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back