• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Tower of God Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Tempest
Polar

Gad
Luka
T-Pein
Magic
Prof
Lethal
Ultra
Gram
Yoho
Lindl
Ichigo

Psychic
RDK
Jag
Ratchet

Townie
Light town read
Can be scum
Null
Reloaded looks good since with Polar town he could have just flipped Lethal comfortably to scum if he was part of whatever plan was going on

RDK

Marvelous
Well you weren’t anyway so what was the point of any of this?
you told me you wanted me to review it remember, that's what im doing

and I wasn't giving credit to you specifically because you lynched Polar despite claiming to have buried him which doesn't make sense to me

Grammaton

Consigliere
If gad is scum, then my poe requires either Ichigo to be SK, or for gad to be bussing jag, or yoho to be bussing gad

seems a bit wonky

Grammaton

Consigliere
you told me you wanted me to review it remember, that's what im doing

and I wasn't giving credit to you specifically because you lynched Polar despite claiming to have buried him which doesn't make sense to me

Seems like you haven’t done a very good job!

Yoho

A Simple Man
no i'm town.

why are you sheeping gram this game? this is twice you've sheeped his vote now

Well to be completely honest I haven't been paying enough attention to the game to narrow down suspects and if anyone else @ me and asked me to vote I'd probably do so

Grammaton

Consigliere
What are you expecting?

He's spent the entire game sheeping and actively avoiding giving reads by making excuses. I'm not saying it can't be town but it's not good

You did the work apparently, why not share it and explain why you think it’s scum adjacent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back