Transformers feats/discussion

the one

https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2022/07/end-of-g1-universe-manga-translation.html?m=1
https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2022/08/end-of-g1-universe-manga-translation.html?m=1

Конец манги G1 Universe переведен
Потерпите меня, поскольку мои знания о преемственности японского TF очень скудны, но, по-видимому, эта версия Конвоя Лио / Лео имеет силу почти мертвого Юникрона, проходящего через него. Мы получаем хороший подвиг, когда он может использовать его, чтобы остановить взрыв планеты, хотя впоследствии это немного утомляет его.
EndOfG1Universe_02_005.jpg

EndOfG1Universe_02_006.jpg

Этот комикс... ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО тупой. В какой-то момент он ест грязь , чтобы усилить себя, потому что «Юникрон ел планеты» .:скулли

Также интересно, что Юникрон может использовать свои силы, чтобы дать жизнь вещам, если бы он был к этому склонен. Я думаю, что это было затронуто в «Энергоне/Суперлинке», но это буквально одна из худших частей медиа «Трансформеров» всех времен, и я не хочу возвращаться к ней.
может кто-нибудь объяснить мне, насколько сильны все 14 руд?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
может кто-нибудь объяснить мне, насколько сильны все 14 руд?
it depends
the strongest one we actually witness is Cold which affected an entire planet
The others never demonstrate that much range though besides Teleportation, which was mainly used by that version of Unicron (who should have all of the Ores but only used a few). Iirc he was also using the time ore to eat every star in the milky way galaxy(I think it was the milky way) over time

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I know that the Shrouding ended the concept of Multiversal Singularities being a thing but pre-Shroud what versions of Unicron and Primus were not part of the singularity cluster?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I know that the Shrouding ended the concept of Multiversal Singularities being a thing but pre-Shroud what versions of Unicron and Primus were not part of the singularity cluster?
Shroud's actually a little more complicated than that, as a year after it Takara still published a version of Unicron doing multiversal stuff and word of god on the english side of the lore is the Shroud didn't necessarily catch every part of the multiverse (specifically naming the JP Legends manga as stuff it missed) so multiversal Unicrons still exist...sort of

but as for non singularity versions: IDW and G1 Cartoon Unicron aren't singularities, and IDW's Functionist Primus isn't as it's just a robot built in his image (as the real Primus was someone completely different)

Primus in general hasn't had many non singularity appearances, the false Primus from IDW is the only one I can really think of (though technically a real Primus was also in those comics)

you can consider the Aligned versions of the singularity characters as separate, however right before the Shroud they all merged with their original counterparts so they technically became singularities too right before the concept got nulled.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Shroud's actually a little more complicated than that, as a year after it Takara still published a version of Unicron doing multiversal stuff and word of god on the english side of the lore is the Shroud didn't necessarily catch every part of the multiverse (specifically naming the JP Legends manga as stuff it missed) so multiversal Unicrons still exist...sort of

but as for non singularity versions: IDW and G1 Cartoon Unicron aren't singularities, and IDW's Functionist Primus isn't as it's just a robot built in his image (as the real Primus was someone completely different)

Primus in general hasn't had many non singularity appearances, the false Primus from IDW is the only one I can really think of (though technically a real Primus was also in those comics)

you can consider the Aligned versions of the singularity characters as separate, however right before the Shroud they all merged with their original counterparts so they technically became singularities too right before the concept got nulled.
Ah I see, this helps thanks! I’ve been diving into Transformers lore and tackling the continuity confusion has been basically going down the rabbit hole of the wiki’s different terms and classifications for the past couple hours lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Ah I see, this helps thanks! I’ve been diving into Transformers lore and tackling the continuity confusion has been basically going down the rabbit hole of the wiki’s different terms and classifications for the past couple hours lol
oh yeah it's pretty confusing, it's basically taken the past year and a half for me to chart everything relevant in the cosmology and how it works. I think after finding the Reverse Multiverse I've finally completed it though

tfwiki is amazing but they don't have the same lens a VS board does so they sometimes omit things that aren't important to them, but would matter a lot to us

OrlandoSky

Paramount
but as for non singularity versions: IDW and G1 Cartoon Unicron aren't singularities
That's interesting since Unicron made his debut in the movie but that's not considered part of his main canon. When you say IDw do you mean a primary IDW series/timeline or just anything under the umbrella, I saw they released an '84 Transformers comic that's meant to be a prequel to the marvel comics run.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
That's interesting since Unicron made his debut in the movie but that's not considered part of his main canon. When you say IDw do you mean a primary IDW series/timeline or just anything under the umbrella, I saw they released an '84 Transformers comic that's meant to be a prequel to the marvel comics run.
yeah it's kinda odd considering the Matrix still killed him (though he survives) but the official explanation is that Primacron was receiving visions of the real Unicron and modelled his after him

and by IDW I mean the IDW 2005 run/continuity. Unicron there is just an alien superweapon that eats stars and planets, potentially the whole galaxy. Though the people in this universe already have myths about Unicron so it seems like the real one seems to echo everywhere somehow.

Regeneration One and other 84 related comics would just tie back into their source material, the 2005 run is its own thing

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

the one

также плюс, если вы знаете, что какой-то оптимус обладает силой зодиака, который может бомбить
main-qimg-05c9f0b59462bc7729abe3bada7384bd-pjlq.jpg
main-qimg-c93c8974d5b344c49ca006371cce6b29-pjlq.jpg
галактики и создавать вселенную

Last edited:

the one

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/the-entire-generations-selects-manga-saga-has-been-full-lettered-in-english/47292/

Это довольно важно. Я вкратце рассказал о некоторых подвигах, но даже недавно перечитав отрывки, я понял, что многое упустил. Я постараюсь найти время, чтобы пройти через все это для соответствующих вещей, но я знаю сразу, что многие персонажи должны получить минимум масштабирования Вселенной + из-за махинаций со звездной силой.
тут тоже про бесконечное измерение
image0_1.jpg

the one

Я так понимаю, что у Alternati есть возможность копировать любую технологию? плюс они составные версии любого персонажа из трансформеров, а можно например Оптимусу Альтернати привести подвиги Оптимуса из трилогии Юникрон?

the one

падший/мегатронус универсальный тиран, способный использовать силу большого взрыва, может телепортироваться через измерения и вселенные, а также может уничтожить все творение.
TF2DKBooks2.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Any thoughts on this?

The information here seems fine, we don't really do the VSB style dimensional tiering here but if you are going to use that there is a statement about there being "countless" dimensions in transformers and in the context of this particular one, it wasn't referring to universes.

Do have some issues with how this person addresses the crossover scaling though. Eg. Marvel and Transformers are canon, but nothing one does hardly ever reaches or affects the other. Now, the writeup addresses this but also tries to use this to scale to the omniverse stuff because the Planet Sandra (and also the Vok statement but I didn't see that used here). It doesn't really make sense for that to go both ways.

However there is a better way to use the megaverse/omniverse, as it isn't actually stated to contain all of fiction in Transformers, just that it's infinitely vast beyond the main multiverse. So that gives us something tangible to work from with the crossovers that explicitly are accessible to cosmic characters, like Star Wars or Brave which are part of the megaverse, but scale directly to other characters.

This writeup is also missing TFCC Epilogue II (posted in this thread, I haven't seen any other forums use it yet though and I never bothered to bring it to VSB) which clears up the limits of the Star Saber as once it performed the Shroud on the main multiverse, the Shattered Glass multiverse, which the 13 hardly even knew about was "opened up" to multiversal travel and the SG Transtech are now exploring that multiverse. Physis is pretty weird though, it was clearly affected by the shroud but was also still able to sacrifice parts of itself to penetrate the multiversal barriers. There's also the Sorenson and AVP quotes tying in with the legends manga basically meaning multiversal Unicron and Primus still exist post-shroud but it's....weird.

Anyways though, the actual information posted there is fine and the interpretations are way more accurate and honest than I have seen pretty much anywhere else.

Arcee

Notorious
The information here seems fine, we don't really do the VSB style dimensional tiering here but if you are going to use that there is a statement about there being "countless" dimensions in transformers and in the context of this particular one, it wasn't referring to universes.

Do have some issues with how this person addresses the crossover scaling though. Eg. Marvel and Transformers are canon, but nothing one does hardly ever reaches or affects the other. Now, the writeup addresses this but also tries to use this to scale to the omniverse stuff because the Planet Sandra (and also the Vok statement but I didn't see that used here). It doesn't really make sense for that to go both ways.

However there is a better way to use the megaverse/omniverse, as it isn't actually stated to contain all of fiction in Transformers, just that it's infinitely vast beyond the main multiverse. So that gives us something tangible to work from with the crossovers that explicitly are accessible to cosmic characters, like Star Wars or Brave which are part of the megaverse, but scale directly to other characters.

This writeup is also missing TFCC Epilogue II (posted in this thread, I haven't seen any other forums use it yet though and I never bothered to bring it to VSB) which clears up the limits of the Star Saber as once it performed the Shroud on the main multiverse, the Shattered Glass multiverse, which the 13 hardly even knew about was "opened up" to multiversal travel and the SG Transtech are now exploring that multiverse. Physis is pretty weird though, it was clearly affected by the shroud but was also still able to sacrifice parts of itself to penetrate the multiversal barriers. There's also the Sorenson and AVP quotes tying in with the legends manga basically meaning multiversal Unicron and Primus still exist post-shroud but it's....weird.

Anyways though, the actual information posted there is fine and the interpretations are way more accurate and honest than I have seen pretty much anywhere else.
Alright, thanks. And yeah, I was a bit skeptical about the crossover scaling but still, I thought there was at least a somewhat valid argument for it.

BTW, can i have a scan or link to the "countless dimensions" statement please?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Alright, thanks. And yeah, I was a bit skeptical about the crossover scaling but still, I thought there was at least a somewhat valid argument for it.

BTW, can i have a scan or link to the "countless dimensions" statement please?
here's the quote
main-qimg-7a8039b59da62b5c8bd6d6f5e173a972

It's from one of the TFCC Prose stories, I think it's Withered Hope but I forget which, anyways they can all be read at tfwiki's out of print media archive
https://mega.nz/folder/WJRXma4K#ME1APwa5W35JK9_ZZtY_gw/folder/ndxUSY7S
they also had all this backed up in a google doc but I lost the link, it was a bit easier to read that way

and there's also this which once again differentiates space from dimensions, so it likely isn't talking about universes
unknown.png

I believe this is from Universe War material but I have yet to go through all of that

Arcee

Notorious
here's the quote
main-qimg-7a8039b59da62b5c8bd6d6f5e173a972

It's from one of the TFCC Prose stories, I think it's Withered Hope but I forget which, anyways they can all be read at tfwiki's out of print media archive
https://mega.nz/folder/WJRXma4K#ME1APwa5W35JK9_ZZtY_gw/folder/ndxUSY7S
they also had all this backed up in a google doc but I lost the link, it was a bit easier to read that way

and there's also this which once again differentiates space from dimensions, so it likely isn't talking about universes
unknown.png

I believe this is from Universe War material but I have yet to go through all of that
Ok thanks! So yeah, if we were to go by dimensional tiering standards, it should be more than safe to say that the Astral Plane is an Outerversal realm.

Where should characters like Unicron and the One rank by OBD standards tho?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Ok thanks! So yeah, if we were to go by dimensional tiering standards, it should be more than safe to say that the Astral Plane is an Outerversal realm.

Where should characters like Unicron and the One rank by OBD standards tho?
by obd they are some level above 'megaversal'. Our system isn't really airtight once you get to this level of feats but terminology wise it'd be 'omniversal' i.e. more than one megaverse

the tl;dr on that is that Unicron>>>star saber (even a weakened Unicron has still survived its meddling and Prima has tried many times to kill him with it and failed). Star Saber>main transformers multiverse in strength and scope, which is an infinite amount of universes which each create infinite branch universes effectively making it a bigass collection of multiverses, plus them being divided into Clusters makes it even bigger. Unicron/Primus should also scale to the SG Multiverse as Primus exists in every universe and Unicron is stated to be his superior.

Then Galaxy Force makes it more ridiculous, because a single iteration of Primus stopped the singularity that would have destroyed the entire original multiverse. And we know that's a literal infinite fragment of Primus. So, highest end estimate? Astral Unicron/Primus are an infinite measure stronger than Galaxy Force/Cybertron Primus. This probably lets them hang with some of the stronger Marvel/DC entities but I'm no expert on either franchise. The Vok stating Unicron's agents are an 'omniversal virus' looks a bit less ridiculous in this context.

Also even though we don't use dimensional tiering on its face here, the higher dimensions in Transformers are actually stated to contain higher dimensional universes in Alternity, so there is still some level they can be used to boost certain characters' standing here.

The One is unquantifiably much higher since it is very casually>Unicron

Back