Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Unicron from generation one does not seem to be part of the singularity, although this contradicts the fact that his death in the film caused a space-time anomaly, which of this is true?

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
oh yeah I just mean the current skybound stuff in general, it's much more down to earth than any other continuity I can recall. Kinda surprised by that actually, the most oddball thing is there's some references to souls and an offhanded mention of The Fallen one time
To be honest, when I read Skybound I didn’t notice any mention of The fallen or any other information about it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Unicron from generation one does not seem to be part of the singularity, although this contradicts the fact that his death in the film caused a space-time anomaly, which of this is true?
so this is something that’s a lot more complicated to than I thought, and I don’t actually know if there’s a straight answer

Simon Furman in 2001 (OTFCC Interview) explicitly said all Unicrons are the same guy. Ask Vector Prime in 2015 says that the movie timeline was not part of the singularity. Japan material has cartoon continuity Unicron as a very much multiversal character, even on page in some manga. Also in Ask Vector Prime, in Echoes and Fragments, when Sideways and Gong are interfering in what seems to be an 86 movie timeline, Vector Prime says that Unicron might be aware of the time manipulation going on even though nobody else is

So I have no real clue, there’s not a clear answer to me. AVP is official so I guess it outranks word of god, but theres still other stuff that doesnt line up

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Nemesis also destroyed planets during Linkage (though it looked more continent levell ish to me as he didn’t vape the whole thing)

given how many planet level feats and statements there are in later UT it doesnt seem that inconsistent

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Nemesis also destroyed planets during Linkage (though it looked more continent levell ish to me as he didn’t vape the whole thing)

given how many planet level feats and statements there are in later UT it doesnt seem that inconsistent
The feat of Nemesis Prime in destroying the planet is more like at least a multi-continental level.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Today I went to comic vine where it is mentioned that Kup flew through the sun and remained intact.
9022339-8995018-screenshot2023-06-26at11.10.42am.png
Phase-Sixers are said to have the ability to shake entire planets.
GODmX3f (2).jpeg
in fact, these two instructions are approximately at the level of a small country, (Vsb) so thoughts, although these are low-level skills for Phase-Sixers.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Today I went to comic vine where it is mentioned that Kup flew through the sun and remained intact.
View attachment 985
Phase-Sixers are said to have the ability to shake entire planets.
View attachment 986
in fact, these two instructions are approximately at the level of a small country, (Vsb) so thoughts, although these are low-level skills for Phase-Sixers.
it is consistent with Rom space knight stating he’s also flown through suns. Space Knights are roughly even with cybertronians as we see in Rom vs Transformers (although they can access planet level DC while Transformers can’t)

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
it is consistent with Rom space knight stating he’s also flown through suns. Space Knights are roughly even with cybertronians as we see in Rom vs Transformers (although they can access planet level DC while Transformers can’t)
Yes, although this is only through the Complete Neutralizer and not in all cases.
(By the way, what about the fact that Optimus was locked inside an antimatter chamber).

As for the fact that transformers can fly past the sun, for them this can be increased many times over since they are much larger than people, and about that, the level of a small country was essentially the size of a person (although I could be wrong).

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I’m not sure on the gravity, but yeah planet level Neutralizers isn’t something Space Knights can do casually for sure

regarding the anti matter, I’m mot sure what to make of it as Optimus said they had to “scrape him off the walls” during that. Obviously he lived, but it seemed to have destroyed most of his body. I can only assume it somehow missed his spark/brain/t-cog lol

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
Essentially, a dead multiverse is something similar to a dead universe, just on a much larger scale, but there’s not much information about it?

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I think it has only been mentioned in the Netflix cartoon and not any other media, although another Dead Universe was mentioned in the Transformers Legends game but all that was said was that it was a dead mirror of the regular universe, a bit different from the one we saw in IDW.

Thirteen prime

Illustrious
I think it has only been mentioned in the Netflix cartoon and not any other media, although another Dead Universe was mentioned in the Transformers Legends game but all that was said was that it was a dead mirror of the regular universe, a bit different from the one we saw in IDW.
Furman constantly called things in the story "Dreams" and Primus "Dreamer" is this true? I just noticed that there were only 2 mentions of this Regeneration one.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Furman constantly called things in the story "Dreams" and Primus "Dreamer" is this true? I just noticed that there were only 2 mentions of this Regeneration one.
he says it a lot in his marvel g1 issues, I think almost every issue starts with that later on, I also remember it being mentioned in Reaching the Omega Point

I would have considered it just a figure of speech, but Singularity Ablyss sort of also made it literal

Back