Transformers feats/discussion

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
A few notable feats from Marvel:

Megatron dodges Predaking's laser cannon, fights and defeats him in battle.
RCO020 (7).jpgRCO021 (4).jpg
Predaking can react to everything and fight in 0.002 seconds (this is the minimum supersonic speed).RCO032_1698998376.jpg
Megatron covers a distance of 113 kilometers per minute (113000/60=1883 meters per second).RCO015 (3).jpgRCO016.jpg
He laughs for 15 minutes at everything the army threw at him.RCO009 (1).jpg

grillmaster

Paramount
Felt too Whedon, yeah

Hopefully most of the movie isn’t like that
same, im hoping as i said its like with ROTB where theres more jokes in the trailer for some reason, than there are actually in the film
theyll hopefully land better in context at least, i just hope the film isnt totally ridiculous
i want a tf film that balances comedy with taking itself seriously despite how insane the premise is

grillmaster

Paramount
Screenshot_20240128-161614_Instagram.png

grillmaster

Paramount
Starscream, who absorbed a small portion of the underbase's power, was able to defeat literally all the Autobots and Decepticons, threatening to destroy Tokyo and all other cities.View attachment 1136View attachment 1137View attachment 1138View attachment 1139
Optimus and Scorponok withstand the explosion of Starscream, which has already absorbed all the power of the underbase.View attachment 1140View attachment 1143View attachment 1142
holy shit why did i only just NOW realize this is a fucking unhinged energy absorption feat

grillmaster

Paramount
the underbase was casually flying through space, sterilizing planets by touching their atmospheres and flying through stars and causing them to go SUPERNOVA

AND STARSCREAM FLEW UP TO IT AND WAS ABLE TO ABSORB ITS POWER
even a SECONDS worth of that kind of energy is INSANE

grillmaster

Paramount
i know optimus once bathed in the powers of the underbase as well and he was forced to launch it into space to stop megatron getting ahold of it, but i wanna keep looking for ridiculous energy absorption feats in tf
i know galvatron has energy absorption according to the FFoD script, and megatron in the cartoon does it once, but his energy absorption isnt anywhere close to starscream absorbing the energies of the underbase so for now ill sort of ignore it
he can also do it in the japanese manga and stuff obviously, though i think his gold megatron form is evolved from galvatron, god japanese tf lore is confusing

grillmaster

Paramount

i forgot to mention i found this, i showed it to othergalaxy a while ago
"Rip space and time to spawn Megatron from the past with 60% of your health"
only Megatron w/ the Dark Star Saber and Optimus with the Star Saber can do this, so i think this is a feat for the two blades
the goddamn weapons in earth wars have descriptions :wow
how much of this shit is there gonna be

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i know optimus once bathed in the powers of the underbase as well and he was forced to launch it into space to stop megatron getting ahold of it, but i wanna keep looking for ridiculous energy absorption feats in tf
i know galvatron has energy absorption according to the FFoD script, and megatron in the cartoon does it once, but his energy absorption isnt anywhere close to starscream absorbing the energies of the underbase so for now ill sort of ignore it
he can also do it in the japanese manga and stuff obviously, though i think his gold megatron form is evolved from galvatron, god japanese tf lore is confusing
iirc it goes Galvatron->super Megatron->all those other forms super Megatron had->Golden Megatron

grillmaster

Paramount
oh my bad actually thats the old tooltip for the swords

the updated one says they spawn with 100% health and deal "2.5x the equipped bots damage in an area"

grillmaster

Paramount
holy shit, i went looking for the bios i found it
The Star Sabre is a mighty blade once wielded by Prima, the first Transformer, and in his hands had the power to crumble planets into dust or explode stars. Though diminished somewhat, the Sabre still possesses apocalyptic potential, and is one of the few weapons feared by the monolithic Titans.

The Dark Star Sabre is a weapon forged entirely of deadly Dark Energon, a substance derived from the 'blood' of Unicron. A counterpart of the Star Sabre, the Dark Star Sabre is arguably stronger, and possesses a limited degree of sentience, possessing the minds of those without proper mental defences.

grillmaster

Paramount
the star saber being star level sounds funny to say it but you cant trust weapon names in any series they mostly exist to sound cool
this is consistent with the UT trilogy though funny enough, where the star saber/requiem blaster/skyboom shield are all roughly equal in power, and the requiem blaster draws upon the power of a supernova (and the sound of a quasar, which doesnt make sound in space :mjgrin, and the gravity of a black hole or something

grillmaster

Paramount
on that note though is the gravitational forces actually inside a black hole are infinite, which is why its basically impossible to realistically destroy them (unless youre also infinitely strong or magic or some shit

Back