Transformers feats/discussion

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and no paxtroll, triple s ain't multiversal like base xeno goku, i just wanted to portray their power dif like that :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ah, i forgot

you were just a no aru consumer/stan, excuse me for thinking you were aware of chars from other series :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
ah, i forgot

you were just a no aru consumer/stan, excuse me for thinking you were aware of chars from other series :mjpls
Oh come on, of course I'm aware of other characters from other series. :wow

I'm not an OPM stan. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
imagine this thread on sites like sb or vsbw

they would still refuse to put them as low complex multiversal levels :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
denji from cringesawman prob is faster than tf lightspeed - average sb user :hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
denji from cringesawman prob is faster than tf lightspeed - average sb user :hestonpls
Nah, SB's actually pretty chill when it comes to Chainsaw Man.

Besides putting it up against Nasuland, of course.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
if TF ever gets a cosmic chuuni VN, VBW will probably jizz themselves from the DIMENSIONAL TIERING :russ
hirofumi ichikawa included brane cosmology in the alternity stories and we have some loose evidence for there being infinite higher dimensions which contain their own higher dimensional universes

lol
lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i noticed how chill they are

to believe that denji is faster than jojo chars :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
1313789.jpg

even composite gi joe chars can solo oda piece :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
idk how you found this, mean thats some weird and crazy dedication at the same time, to dig so many obscure stuff

but tf somehow is legit top 5 strongest series out there, in all fiction medium
oh so @Claudio Swiss had screencaps of the feat off discord, but i didnt know what to do with it because i had no context, literally never watched anything related to this game or played it, and theres no info about any of the story events on any wiki

so wisely I
combed through a bunch of random videos until I found the right one and could get full context :kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
oh so @Claudio Swiss had screencaps of the feat off discord, but i didnt know what to do with it because i had no context, literally never watched anything related to this game or played it, and theres no info about any of the story events on any wiki

so wisely I
combed through a bunch of random videos until I found the right one and could get full context :kobeha
You and @Mr.OMG truly are long lost siblings with this amount of dedication :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the game is written by furman who is the og architect of a lot of transformers lore so now im wondering what the fuck else im missing because if he included an insane feat like this essentially as a breather …

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
the game is written by furman who is the og architect of a lot of transformers lore so now im wondering what the fuck else im missing because if he included an insane feat like this essentially as a breather …
Alright alright.
Let's slow down for a minute.

We already have MFTL++++ fodder. Don't get too excited. :mjlol

Back