Transformers feats/discussion

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Lightspeed, Afterburner, and Nosecone worked together to project a forcefield to halt a boulder pitched towards them by Rippersnapper. The Technobots then stood their ground to stave off an attack from the rest of the Terrorcons against Fortress Maximus

it's over, lad

omega prime and majin gigatron even scale to that :hestonpls

basically

speed wise

lightspeed is the new stepping stone for tf, since stats wise, he is literally mid tier, bruh

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
What exactly is the Astral Plane anyway?
a psychic plane of existence existing beyond spacetime, it’s where Unicron and Primus’ true forms cone from and the whole reason they have robot bodies now. Primus was getting the breaks beat off of him so he tricked Unicron into getting trapped in a physical body and being cut off (mostly?) from it. So basically every Unicron feat is actually an incredibly nerfed version doing that lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and i like how you wondered if universal+ ramjet scales to this :mjlol

lightspeed = the dbs redberry bog geeko of tf - speed wise :russ

Arcee

Notorious
I personally thought that Primordial Unicron destroying the Old Realms included the previous multiverse's version of the Astral Plane and Unicron is capable of existing in complete nonexistence even beyond it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the fact that unicron even considers dying something trivial, speaks volumes of how broken this nig is

to defeat unicron, you need either great amount of megaversal+ firepower (and by that, mean knocking him out, or haxing him with techs, even more broken than the ones he already has = which way too rare)

in obd

you don't have to cui or erase the opponent every time in order for a char to be called as winner, just a note

knocking him still counts as a w

quick example

if eos yusuke and comic deadpool fight, yusuke can't kill deadpool cuz of lol wades high level immortality, but it doesnt mean, yusuke cant oneslap him, cuz of his superior physical stats and render him unconscious = gets the w either way

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I personally thought that Primordial Unicron destroying the Old Realms included the previous multiverse's version of the Astral Plane and Unicron is capable of existing in complete nonexistence even beyond it.
the old realms don’t seem to necessarily correlate 1:1 to whatever exists now, the one backstory (CD posted it somewhere in this thread) that mentions Unicron devouring the other gods specifies that time didn’t exist yet. So whatever Unicron destroyed in the “past” didn’t follow 100% of the same rules as the current multiversal system

It’s possible that he did but he accesses it in marvel and Primus’ gambit to sever their ties was a huge deal, which makes it out to me that it’s not something he can or will eat

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the fact that unicron even considers dying something trivial, speaks volumes of how broken this nig is

to defeat unicron, you need either great amount of megaversal+ firepower (and by that, mean knocking him out, or haxing him with techs, even more broken than the ones he already has = which way too rare)

in obd

you don't have to cui or erase the opponent every time in order for a char to be called as winner, just a note

knocking him still counts as a w

quick example

if eos yusuke and comic deadpool fight, yusuke can't kill deadpool cuz of lol wades high level immortality, but it doesnt mean, yusuke cant oneslap him, cuz of his superior physical stats and render him unconscious = gets the w either way
in tfcc even the concept of death he considers to be a “petty facsimile of my will”

he basically considers the natural order in general, beneath him which tracks as Unspace does not even have functioning mathematics and thats where this fucker lives

and I mean Prime Unicron, literally slept through the birth of the multiverse and Ive covered how ig that is many times

robot orson welles too strong :wow

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
oh and just in case it needed clarification, that one origin stating Unicron ate the other gods=he can kill conceptual beings of similar level to himself, since they are literally the same “species” as him

so me saying he’d destroy Infraspace based on a combo of the Vok quote and IDW isn’t a reach at all, it’s already been confirmed basically

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
biggest touma fanboi = new obd razzie award :mjpls
To be fair the sample size for that award isn't that large anyway (there's like... 10 or so To Aru fans here?) :mjlol

But I'll humbly accept it regardless. :maybe

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
oh and just in case it needed clarification, that one origin stating Unicron ate the other gods=he can kill conceptual beings of similar level to himself, since they are literally the same “species” as him

so me saying he’d destroy Infraspace based on a combo of the Vok quote and IDW isn’t a reach at all, it’s already been confirmed basically
Hajun really getting folded by the bigger cosmic existence hater :wow

Back