Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Alright alright.
Let's slow down for a minute.

We already have MFTL++++ fodder. Don't get too excited. :mjlol
the series went from multiversal+ to significantly higher primarily because of fucking facebook pages :mjlol i can never doubt anything with this franchise because odds are itll happen

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the series went from multiversal+ to significantly higher primarily because of fucking facebook pages :mjlol i can never doubt anything with this franchise because odds are itll happen
Here's hoping Mr.OMG can do the same for To Aru. :mjpls

Though to be fair, he's already found some potentially ridiculous shit with the Virtual-On quotes and Kamachi stating that it was canon :mjlol

Mr.OMG

Paramount
oh so @Claudio Swiss had screencaps of the feat off discord, but i didnt know what to do with it because i had no context, literally never watched anything related to this game or played it, and theres no info about any of the story events on any wiki

so wisely I
combed through a bunch of random videos until I found the right one and could get full context :kobeha
Guess who found 20 videos of Virtual-On's storyline in Japanese, and who has to read each dialogue using a translator.
:PepeClown:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
On that note, is there anyone who actually speaks Japanese here? :hm

I would think there would be, given the general interests of those in this hobby.

Arcee

Notorious
hirofumi ichikawa included brane cosmology in the alternity stories and we have some loose evidence for there being infinite higher dimensions which contain their own higher dimensional universes

lol
lmao
Sorry for responding to a somewhat old post but can I have a link or scan to the "infinite higher dimensions having their own higher dimensions" please? That does sound quite significant lol.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Sorry for responding to a somewhat old post but can I have a link or scan to the "infinite higher dimensions having their own higher dimensions" please? That does sound quite significant lol.
He doesn't say they are infinite, that's based on other scans and such I've shown you, but he does specify they are branes and contain their own higher universes in the alternity text stories.

I covered it in this post

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
will fully admit I have no clue what to think on Zero Space yet, gonna wait until I'm able to go through all of the marvel continuity properly

it's undeniably vast the issue is just whether any of it is relevant to a character's strength, or the sword of primus for example

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
On that note, is there anyone who actually speaks Japanese here? :hm

I would think there would be, given the general interests of those in this hobby.
My Japanese is barely preschool levels so I don't count, lmao

Most I have is the old case of "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy" which very much isn't the best option but I'd rather that than gamble on Reddit or 4chan :kobeha

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
been busy so I haven’t updated this thread lately but a few things I discovered recently going through some obscure shit

-transformers universes having infinite branch timelines/universes/futures dates back to a 1990s text story by Furman, it isn’t a recent thing
-the term Overspace may originate in Transformers, not marvel, but they aren’t similar concepts at all
-Forest Lee’a statement on singularities already confirmed every universe has many quantum branches
-there’s a fucking….comedy script reading, completely canon to the Universe (2003) comics that mentions countless dimensions and realities separately. Context makes me want to think they meant universes but I also don’t get why they would say the two separately, because realities very much means “universes”. Also had a lot of 4th wall/meta stuff in it despite being canon to a more serious storyline
-Reaching the Omega Point’s timestorm and Shokaract nonsense was threatening “countless realities”. Timestorms have happened or been risk of happening several times in Transformers
-tfwiki has all of the Transformers Cloud text stories translated which I just found but haven’t had time to go through. A lot of stuff about infinite space times though, infinitely expanding etc. It’s hard to tell bc I haven’t had time to read it all but it may be more evidence TF universes are infinite as well. The Sara character seems to be the strongest thing in it, unclear how/what anyone else scales to. Unicron is confirmed to exist in every single reality at once in these stories
-World of Transformers japanese material also talks again about this being infinite
-Transformers Earth Wars doesn’t have many notable feats aside from the stupidly MFTL one I posted already (I found a text dump for it) but it does mention the Prime Masters the 13 cut themselves into in this continuity, have power to destroy or control a universe.
-Transformers The Last Knight app (yes really) confirms even their versions of Unicron and Primus predate the existence of space and time, and that their mythology of the 13 is mostly similar to Aligned continuity’s. Bayformers is messy so this could be a retcon or it could just be promo material weirdness

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
100% Vector Prime vs Fei Fong Wong soon :tupac

oh, Beast Wars Uprising, also confirms about the 13 having countless avatar bodies, and Vector killing Logos on the Astral Plane still only killed one of the bodies.

ill post quotes/links for all these things as I have time, but just want to get the info out there for now

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
AnotherLight-Thirteen.jpg

Armada17_spacebridges_to_other_dimensions.jpg

more tf cosmic stuff

Back