• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Transformers feats/discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I’m honestly more shocked by his ridiculous survivability

Like sure he scales to some nutty destructive feats, but he’s essentially able to just shake off any form of killing or getting rid of him for no actual reason. He can literally be dead and be just fine at the same time

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
If Unicron is so strong how come he hasn't won yet :mjpls

primus211.jpg

there actually is a very longwinded explanation why but this image is enough :maybe

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It can't be that complicated, right? :tearspepe
consider this
true form Unicron had no issue eating whatever the old realms/multiverse were along with his entire species

then primus is born, split from him in some origins, and he still beats the brakes off of him so Primus tricks him into getting permanently stuck in an asteroid, which Unicron eventually figures out how to turn into a new, weaker, body.

Even though he also exists across every other universe he apparently still has to do it in a body now thanks to this. But those bodies still eat spacetime, so he should still be winning right?

Apparently no because Primus’ bodies are now anchor points for entire sets of universes.

And then you have other explanations like singularity characters’ bodies changing depending on the universe they’re in explaining why some instances are weaker than others, the 13 working against him, and Unicron apparently choosing to eat universes one planet at a time because he enjoys it more that way

Combination of many not necessarily outright stated plot reasons+Unicron being extremely petty because he has an infinite amount of time to do this so he just doesn’t care

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
and Unicron apparently choosing to eat universes one planet at a time because he enjoys it more that way

Wait is that really why?

Also I’m back with another q, what level of soul manipulation does unicron possess? Side note, Unicron has literally every crazy hax I can think of lol, insane. And an absolute powerhouse to boot.

Arcee

Notorious
In Dreamwave's Transformers Armada comic, it was stated that he devours the sparks of his victims and he kept Megatron's spark trapped for many years.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
Ah I see, thanks.

We can technically say that every feat and ability performed in his weakened state can quite literally be upscaled infinitely to his true form lol.

On another note, VSBW is annoying as hell. I’ve tried to make an account twice, but I got rejected. Idk what the criteria is to be able to make an account. Not that I think they have great scaling or a great tiering system, but still.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Wait is that really why?

Also I’m back with another q, what level of soul manipulation does unicron possess? Side note, Unicron has literally every crazy hax I can think of lol, insane. And an absolute powerhouse to boot.

In Dreamwave's Transformers Armada comic, it was stated that he devours the sparks of his victims and he kept Megatron's spark trapped for many years.
^ in addition to this he pulled Cybertron Galvatron’s soul from the Astral Plane where Vector was keeping it locked there. Vector is noted to have freed a bunch of souls from Mogahn the Mass before (could have just been flowery languge but no way to know)

for pure numbers, IDW Nexus’ Enigma of Combination channeled millions upon millions of souls into the idw Unicron’s consciousness (this Unicron is not part of the singularity)

you could argue that Enigma and idw2005 is a non singularity affected universe but those comics existed a decade before The Shroud was written so I am left to assume you can still scale from it for relevant characters. Especially since the true form 13 etc would be much more advanced than anything in a non singularity version of themselves

and yeah vsb is a bit odd I think you have to make a fandom account first then apply or something. I haven’t used my account in a long time

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
oh and here’s the bit about Unicron seasoning planets lol
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

It is said that the Universal Dominator Unicron can create "tainted worlds". What are tainted worlds exactly?

A: Dear Corruptible CEO,

Tainted worlds differ in their nature from one part of the Multiverse to the next. Some planets will undergo a technological reformatting, causing the planet and everything on it to turn into a drone searching for other planets to sate Unicron's hunger. There are realities where Lithone is reformatted into such a world, imbued with the savaged remnants of the intellect of its last survivor, Kranix, questing through the void in its ominous journey.

Other tainted worlds will rapidly mutate those on it into mindless beasts, which would be equivalent to your "seasonings" and has the added benefit of reducing the likelihood of effective resistance. A form of this was used on Yst to allow for Unicron's body to reform.

Some tainted worlds become ragged scars in the fabric of reality itself, causing quantum-foam-level instabilities and disrupting local space-time. Over time, they cause jagged wounds in the heart of a reality Unicron is not yet ready to obliterate. The Dark Nebula originally had such a world at its heart.

On occasion, the taint is more subtle, affecting the minds of the inhabitants in ways that make them aggressive, ambitious, and arrogant. These worlds often form the hearts of malignant stellar empires. Vestum Major is sometimes such a world.

This is not a complete catalog of the various manifestations of Unicron's taint. Evil is infinite, and Unicron leaves his mark upon every universe he touches.

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
“May 17, 2015
Can you travel to another Universe or only to another time in history?
A: Dear Time Travel Enthusiast,
I can see the multitudinous threads of reality and, when the need arises, step from one tapestry to the next. The ability is not unlimited; there are rules and strictures. I must employ complicated algorithms governing elements such as causality and quantum entanglement states to step from one realm to the next. They are second nature to me, but I marvel at groups of ordinary Cybertronians who have taught themselves this capability, however limited.”

Not sure exactly what to make of this. Seems like he’s saying governing causality and quantum entanglement is second nature to him.

Last edited:

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
What’s the biggest amp unicron has given to one of his minions?

“Q: Dear Vector Prime,
How did the Minion of Unicron known as Razorclaw go from being called
Tigerhawk to Razorclaw?
A: Dear Minion Minder,
Know that the beast Razorclaw is a terrifying master of the elements, and fear his presence. The dark timeline he hails from diverged from the events of Primax 496.22 Alpha shortly after the death of Optimus Primal. Minor perturbations in the atmosphere caused the Maximal Silverbolt's stasis pod to crash on the far side of the planet from the Axalon, and absent his presence Megatron was able to slaughter the Maximals who stood against him. Only Tigatron and Airazor survived, and them only to be abducted by the Vok.
Thus, when Megaton's machinations continued to threaten the Vok's presence on Earth, they dispatched the unified form of them as an emissary to Earth to end his reign.
Know that slay Megatron he did, but in doing so nearly fell prey to the resulting time storm, for the pretender Megatron had by this point absorbed the original Megaton's spark. The collapse of this reality damaged the Vok's control over their emisary, and without Optimus Primal's gentling influence, his binary spark hardened.
Know that Unicron, sensing opportunity, plucked this damaged but potent being from the ruins of his home dimension, and he quickly became one of Unicron's most feared heralds. To distance himself from his Maximal past even further, he took on the name of the original Predacon leader and ancestor of his former enemies, a name which struck fear throughout the multiverse.
Know that he escaped the end of the Universe War, and to this day sows chaos and destruction wherever his dark sparks travel. Should you encounter him, run, run and do not look back, for his power rivals that of even my own.“

Well I guess that could answer the question.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I believe it’s ramjet but idk for sure
it should be Ramjet, I know Razorclaw is hyped up but I’m also fairly certain that’s referring to Universe Razorclaw who we never saw anything from, while Ramjet has accolades like “Unicron’s most dangerous Herald” on top of actually fighting Vector Prime on page
“May 17, 2015
Can you travel to another Universe or only to another time in history?
A: Dear Time Travel Enthusiast,
I can see the multitudinous threads of reality and, when the need arises, step from one tapestry to the next. The ability is not unlimited; there are rules and strictures. I must employ complicated algorithms governing elements such as causality and quantum entanglement states to step from one realm to the next. They are second nature to me, but I marvel at groups of ordinary Cybertronians who have taught themselves this capability, however limited.”

Not sure exactly what to make of this. Seems like he’s saying governing causality and quantum entanglement is second nature to him.
he is saying it’s second nature yeah
also keep in mind according to the tfcc profile a lot of stuff with causality is him choosing not to change it because he had to fix its effects on the timeline afterwards

DarkestGlory

Illustrious
it should be Ramjet, I know Razorclaw is hyped up but I’m also fairly certain that’s referring to Universe Razorclaw who we never saw anything from, while Ramjet has accolades like “Unicron’s most dangerous Herald” on top of actually fighting Vector Prime on page

Mm yeah, Vector himself stated that Razorclaw rivals his own power but iirc Ramjet was overall even more powerful

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it’s probably referring to single versions of Vector though like how Ramjet’s statement was (also because no two writers agree on how multiversal singularities even work, sometimes even the same writer disagrees on it)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
it’s probably referring to single versions of Vector though like how Ramjet’s statement was (also because no two writers agree on how multiversal singularities even work, sometimes even the same writer disagrees on it)
kamachi is that you :mjgrin

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
to this day the best explanations we have for them aside from Beast Wars Reborn are…Forest Lee’s explanations at conventions

where he says two completely contradictory things lol

one of them did end up being true in fiction though when The Fallen wound up in the shattered glass multiverse

Back